Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara (36435 Views)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Teacher1776(m): 4:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Are you saying it is the will of heaven for Nigeria to experience this kind of poverty and hunger which the Buhar-led APC government plunged the country?
Do you listen to the news at all? Your country has the highest number of poor people in the world- people living below poverty line. The prices of ALL commodities managed to triple just within one year of your "heavenly sent" party taking over.

stop associating God with evil. My Good God will never send anybody or party to inflict pains on his children. Only the devil and his demons are well jnown for that. You are either a brainless or an unrpentant sycophant. And for your information, sycophancy is a mental disorder

quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=71379347]you're free to walk out.
we will still remain stronger and stronger.
only irresponsible and corrupt elements will leave APC.

they got into power via APC with corrupt aims and when they realized that this Heaven sent party wouldn't bend to their corrupt wishes, they left us .
[/quote]
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Awaja(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2018
They've ruined APC now the bandwagon is heading to PDP,they keep transferring there old ass
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by edupedia: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2018
osazeeblue01:
APC is evil

...who cares to know whatever u and Dogara have to say?...Both of u are the same...completely irrelevant today...
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by yommygift15: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
same selfish story from the unrepentant and stupid politician every where, y running ur mouth nw, what has ever bn ur own positive contribution(s) as a speaker to the growth of this country for the past 3years?
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by emmie14: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you're free to walk out.
we will still remain stronger and stronger.
only irresponsible and corrupt elements will leave APC.
even the bible rightly said it

1st John 2 vs 19 - They left and went out from us because they were not of us, for if they had been of us they would no doubt have continued with us, but they went out that they might be exposed that they were not of us

they got into power via APC with corrupt aims and when they realized that this Heaven sent party wouldn't bend to their corrupt wishes, they left us to the jobless and aggressively lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party .

precisionfx sarrki buhariguy butterlfyleo madridguy
Leave the bible out of your useless lamentations. Bible one, idiot pigs the other hand. You're APC honest government member right? And pdp is for Biafra pigs. Are you not ashame contesting presidential seat of your dear country with pigs? Those pigs where your president for 16year. Onye Ara.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Butterflyleo: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Most time I feel that you are the greatest zombie on nairaland.

Most times I feel you are the dumbest wailer on nairaland
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Butterflyleo: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2018
emmie14:

Are you not ashame contesting presidential seat of your dear country with pigs? Those pigs where your president for 16year. Onye Ara.

And the same pigs left the country In a financial mess after their 16 years of lootcracy.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Who is APC? Was he not part of APC? Was he not in the same government? Why did it take him and his cronies almost a year to pass budget and expect magic? Idiota!
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by emmie14: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And the same pigs left the country In a financial mess after their 16 years of lootcracy.
I don't know where pigs left your country. Is a big shame that pigs ruled you. Pigs was your president.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Butterflyleo: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2018
emmie14:

I don't know where pigs left your country. Is a big shame that pigs ruled you. Pigs was your president.

Yes and that's a mistake we will never repeat as long as they remain in that Lootocratic party.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Whenever any one defect from APC they looses their seat to who?
We are seating and watching with our two eyes open
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by biGwal(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2018
osazeeblue01:
APC is evil
Just like your family
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by bizzibodi(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Can't this Dog look for another good party instead of returning to his vomit (People Destruction Party)
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by michealewela: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Thank God you're finally back to the party that builds Nigeria...
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by bewla(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2018
osazeeblue01:
APC is evil
yes but are they not part of it APC that is sinking now
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by ehissi(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
Like say no be ur own interest and personal agenda dey rush all of una polithiefcians.......mtcheeww

Mba! Na your own personal interest and agenda E go consider first before..... undecided

You whey be Citizenpolice, See as you do eye like bobrisky..... tongue
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by KingRagnar: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2018
You guys were not treated as strangers in APC but like everyone else which you hated, because you and your folks wanted special treatment, wanted to be the untouchables, wanted to have access to all without being questioned, which happened not to be part of PMB's agenda for the the all Nigerians including those occupying all political positions
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
ifiokjohn:
[s] am disappointed in you Mr...So it is because you are an apc member or fan that is why you want them to win akwa ibom? e no go work.

No sensible southerner insult the east just as you are doing.

Afo ade nisime
[/s]

another idiotic pigs of Biafra spotted.
Igbo man bearing an akwa ibom name
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Kingosytex:
Ok, accepted APC has failed nigerians, but are u not a part of the group that failed nigerians? that is how u people will be running piom piom piom from one party to another for ur selfish interests, i pity the gullible fellas that are fooled by the sweet-mouthed poliTRICIANS
Don't mind him, they are all bird of the same feathers
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2018
emmie14:

[s]
Leave the bible out of your useless lamentations. Bible one, idiot pigs the other hand. You're APC honest government member right? And pdp is for Biafra pigs. Are you not ashame contesting presidential seat of your dear country with pigs? Those pigs where your president for 16yea r. Onye Ara[/s].

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Folks don't let this people deceive you o... apc, pdp they are all the same thing we should all vote for party that hasn't been in power before at least there is nothing wrong in trying

Up AAC vote OMOYELE SOWORE

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by ifiokjohn(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
another idiotic pigs of Biafra spotted.
Igbo man bearing an akwa ibom name
keep on deceiving yourself Mr...God willing i will be here to laugh at you when udom is re-elected.

Akwa ibom will not allow a terrorist party to the hilltop mansion.

Akwa ibom is pdp and pdp is akwa ibom.
Akwa ibom Dakkada
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by LAPREMEDO: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2018
You were part of APC and if APC have failed to deliver on promises made as you have said, you to have failed.
Let the truth be said.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by FestusIrohigbe: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2018
shocked
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by consent002: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
jaxxy:
Apc does not forgive. They let their resolved/unresolved issues and misunderstandings consume them.
Go to this link U will seen the list of APC members the defect to PDP
MyJobArea.online
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by osazeeblue01: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
biGwal:
Just like your family
I know you don't have a family. reason with your brain slowpoke.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by Belluchii: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dogara is trying to turn the table around, he is looking for the people's sympathy, the patriotic Nigerians knows that he left the party to pursue his selfish desire for power.
Re: 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara by lucy10(f): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
APC have failed and will continue to fail if given another opportunity, we need to join hands and efforts together to change the failed change come 2019. Welcome to the winning team Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs / Policeman Dancing While Standing On A Moving Bike In Abuja. PICS / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.