Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234115 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by wilcox(m): 4:25am On Sep 22, 2018
If only the people can remember how some religious organization came to their rescue when hunger was seriously injected into the system by the present government, they will reject and rebuke anything that represent this same government in today's election.
But the truth is that osun will surely get it rough no matter who wins the election because excuse if bad governance dished out by Aregbesola will be the other of the day and our leaders will always use that tool (excuse) against the people. If you think am lying, use the government at the center as an example .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2018

Ileri Oluwa koni saise.

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by simols(m): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2018
I pray Omisore win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by capitalzero: 5:00am On Sep 22, 2018
osun people are strange. majority will not vote apc today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by dareal199(m): 5:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Ilerioluwa asee, let's go vote, no violence no rigging for those shouting that, APC is the champion of them all ✌✌✌✌

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by beetruth: 5:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Dear nairalanders, most especially those resident in Osun. Pls pls and pls vote your conscience not the coins they pay you to buy your future and of those to be born.
Pls consider those around.
Please consider the elderly in your neighbourhood
Consider the children whose parent cannot afford private schools
Consider the anti tailor in your street who has closed shop due to little or no fund to run
Consider the market women whose only means of livelihood is daily sales
Consider the farmers who toil day and night to farm crops and are forced to sell at cheap prices due to the low fund in circulation just not to totally run at a loss

Since you've been paid to sell lies and vote in wickedness, how good is your bank account, where is your new house, new car?
Even if, how fair are you living on other peoples future which just a drop of water given to you from the well of the state.
Pls pls and please lets vote not fight
Let's protect without violence our vote
Let's say no to impunity
May the best man with people's interest win
And May God sanction our desires with success

Osun shall be great again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by dareal199(m): 5:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Stop Spreading heresy all about nobody will tell me Aregbesola has not performs well, Oyetola we are with you ride on
mknigeriagreat:
For me Aregbesola on performance rating scores below 40%. He built great schools but the products of those schools are pure zero. Teachers to teach her pupils ain't motivated so it is all about buildings. Instead of equipping the libraries, he opted for the scam of Opon imo. He constructed so many roads but most not all are substandard. Osogbo to steel rolling ikirun road from ayetoro goes around 25 to 35km but the road is almost gone thanks to the little rain. Akande that preceded him within the party had the same attitude sacked most teachers and used their salaries to build that great government office abeere. Oyinlola paid salaries, renovated schools, equipped libraries, built new classrooms in almost all the schools within the state, built uniosun with several faculties in major towns with little fund and did some road construction. He never took loans more than the capacity of the state. But they all wanted him out and the rest is history.

Oyetola shares the same ideology with aregbesola and he won't in any way perform better. The IGR of osun needs to be worked on seriously. For me, Omisore would have been better but people see him as the atiku of osun a betrayal. And tied with the death of Bola ige has affected his political career. Aregbesola needs to be tried before a competent court on how he squandered the state funds and took the state into that huge loan debt. Oyetola won't do that. The so called international airport was another scam and lost money. For me aregbesola must be tried seriously in court.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Emtol01: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2018
EASY39:
Vote buying rampant from APC in Iragbiji
What a lie. Iragbiji where I am or another one? Stop the bickering it doesn't take you to anywhere good.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by beetruth: 5:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Dear nairalanders, most especially those resident in Osun. Pls pls and pls vote your conscience not the coins they pay you to buy your future and of those to be born.
Pls consider those around.
Please consider the elderly in your neighbourhood
Consider the children whose parent cannot afford private schools
Consider the anti tailor in your street who has closed shop due to little or no fund to run
Consider the market women whose only means of livelihood is daily sales
Consider the farmers who toil day and night to farm crops and are forced to sell at cheap prices due to the low fund in circulation just not to totally run at a loss

Since you've been paid to sell lies and vote in wickedness, how good is your bank account, where is your new house, new car?
Even if, how fair are you living on other peoples future which just a drop of water given to you from the well of the state.
Pls pls and please lets vote not fight
Let's protect without violence our vote
Let's say no to impunity
May the best man with people's interest win
And May God sanction our desires with success

Osun shall be great again

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by jyz200(m): 5:38am On Sep 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Ategberoson(m): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2018
if omisore hadn't decamped to sdp I could have give it to PDP/adeleke but he didn't only crossed but went with his loyalists.

adeleke had no political foundation in the Osun state, I expect him to rerun for senate and exploit that platform to build political foundation for himself before running for governorship. he's only riding on his late brother popularity but seems that's not gonna work in this osun general election

with omisore crossing, I don't see PDP winning, I can easily give it to APC because they're going to exploit the advantage of that split votes

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Comrade003: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2018
To all my fellow Nairalanders. @Lalasticlala and co. Space booked.

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by rock003: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

The fact that someone sat down in one corner of his room and concocted this trash, capable of inciting religious war, is crazy.

Mynd44, comman see dis one o.

And how are you sure this is not true? Or you wwant people to think it is a lie because you are a Muslim?

Or maybe that's your plan: to rubbish the post and call it a lie once the secret is leaked?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by stevohdee(m): 6:00am On Sep 22, 2018
I'm in osogbo, everywhere is cool & calm. we pray it is cool & calm for d rest of day

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by OvaSabi1(f): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2018
engineerboat:
Facts Sheet:
1. 16,000 Advocacy staff to be deployed drawn from NYSC, students from federal tertiary institutions and workers from Federal establishments in Osun State.

Citizens are to report anyone identified not from this category mentioned above.

2. Trained all Adhoc and INEC staff and security personnel for the exercise

3., PVC Collection 1,237,620 collected equals 73.58%
444,310 yet to be collected equals 26.42%

4. No of registered voters 1,682,495
807,598 male 48%
874,897 female 52% <will the women determine who wins?

5. Smart card readers
------ 4,761 to be used
1 per polling unit = 3010
1 per voting point = 755
3 per Registration Area popularly called wards = 966 (these serve as backup)

6. Election data in Osun
LGAs 30
RAs or wards 332
PUs 3010
VPs 755
Senatorial Districts 3
Federal constituencies 9
State constituencies 26

7. Sensitive materials
Arrival 20th September
Activation of RACs 21st September
Movement of men (including women) and materials 21st September

8. Hot lines
Operations situation room
MTN 08168963080
GLO 07057789656
AIRTEL 07086575910

Electoral Operations Support Center
MTN 09039029741
GLO 09050637440

Hotline for Reporting Vote Buying
Was Aragbe able to clear the salary and pension arrears? Are you from Osun?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by OvaSabi1(f): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2018
stevohdee:
I'm in osogbo, everywhere is cool & calm. we pray it is cool & calm for d rest of day
How far with una salary and pension owed? Was Rauf able to clear everyone?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Comrade003: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
You need a brain surgery.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Kingsley1000(m): 6:11am On Sep 22, 2018
kolaaderin:
Secured this space for future use. Buyers beware.

We are going for PDP final burial in Osun, let the dead remains in the coffin.
BY DECEMBER THIS YEAR,PDP WILL BE FORGOTTEN...I PITY IPOB MISCREANTS SUPPORTING THE EVIL and corrupt PARTY(pdp)

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by goshen26: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2018
How I wish another party apart from APC wins d election, Aregbe need to explain his 8 years in Osun

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by wengerjay(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2018
The highest bidder wins the election.
The last gubernatorial election in ekiti has sensitized the Osun electorates that you can make a fortune out of your PVC.
Most voters vehemently believe it is either now or never they can enjoy the dividends of democracy through votes selling.
I weep for my dear country.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by stawarts(m): 6:15am On Sep 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Brooklynsouth:
can Yoruba's for once in their lives achieve a meaningful thing by voting PDP hell no APC and tinubu hold their mumu button
Your opinion is personal, you can't force it on others.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Otulee: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2018
The stage is set...........
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by goshen26: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2018
OvaSabi1:

How far with una salary and pension owed? Was Rauf able to clear everyone?

My sister, they have bribed the teachers union leaders and those ones are saying they are not soiling the name of the incumbent gov on the election, because he has paid them. Yet my in-laws (both retired staff of Osun) are saying their gratuity since 2011 is still hanging, their salary since 2016 has been half.

My mum in-law told me last week that they are travelling from abode in Ibadan to cast election in Osun, I was like "why would u stress ur self that big cos of election that we already know d result"

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Kingsley1000(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2018
CONGRATS APC IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2018
200naira can comfortably buy a vote in Osun.lol. If u know u know.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Vote Don't Fight
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Funkybabee(f): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Ategberoson:
if omisore hadn't decamped to sdp I could have give it to PDP/adeleke but he didn't only crossed but went with his loyalists.

adeleke had no political foundation in the Osun state, I expect him to rerun for senate and exploit that platform to build political foundation for himself before running for governorship. he's only riding on his late brother popularity but seems that's not gonna work in this osun general election

with omisore crossing, I don't see PDP winning, I can easily give it to APC because they're going to exploit the advantage of that split votes

But do u know your one vote can change everything remember pdp primary election.this is what is giving them assurance bro because of confusion but the will of God will be done in osun

Go out vote And do ur part though the margin will not be much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.