Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section (18755 Views)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / Ifu Ennada Slams Troll Who Claims She Is 36 And Not 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by oyahitme: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Well its seems our favourite BBNnaija celebrity, Ifu Ennada is no more smiling... lol, as she slams and ridicule fans during the question and answer question on Instagram.

She sends most of her fans parking with cruel words.

See post below:

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-slams-and-abuse.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by oyahitme: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2018
loooooooooool..... na wa ooooh shocked shocked....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by itspzpics(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Ifu rora oo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2018
So what should I be doin with her reply?

Scratch my nose or whaaat.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by okpaire(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2018
na d people wey ask d questions I blame

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Impregnable101: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2018
angry

She is a very very stupid girl

She doesn't even have the rudiments of being a celeb

Anyway, that's what u get when you pack a bunch of undeserved kids with no talent & make them a little bit popular

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by homopoliticus: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2018
This is not news worthy. The blogger mod and fufu needs flogging

21 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Augustinaameh(f): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Lol..............
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by LadyHeaven(f): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Lol, babe haff tire of faking niceness, let the trolled become the troller tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by wildwest22: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Her instagram, her page, if did not find her go there, she won't insult you

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Omoatunbi: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Why is this asshole so rude

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by MurphyG1(m): 6:13am On Sep 21, 2018
What kind of questions was she expecting?
undecided undecided

She opened the floor for questions. Abi people force her ni?

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by chiommy123(f): 6:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Why insult people cos you call yourself a celebrity nonsense for people that know her cos me sef I don't know her and I don't want to

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Jaqenhghar: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2018
..and the foolish fans will continue following. If na oyinbo land her followership will go from 100-0 in split seconds

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by amazon14: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Ifu Eneda is a junkie!!!!!
Why did she agree for this question and answer season, if she was going to display such stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by ajoketokunbo: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
thats what they call media over reaction cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2018
She puts the stew in stewpid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Yeyebrity

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Dandsome: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Yeyebrity indeed. I blame the mumu people who give these things attention.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Ayoswit(f): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Mtcheew! She fall my hand.
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Exponental(m): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2018
She thinks she's smart but no, she's stupid. Why ask for questions?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by Barrysleek(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Who made this lying stupid attention craving girl a celeb

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by trustworthy1(f): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Abeg see questions!! what kind of useless questions? Anyway na she cause am by giving room for questions in the first place.
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by obaataaokpaewu: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2018
okpaire:
na d people wey ask d questions I blame
exactly
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2018
This girl lacks basic home training. I pity the man that will marry her, she will end up insulting his mother.

See my signature. Thanks
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by lonelydora: 6:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Hahahahahaha
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by peacettw: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2018
This is brilliant. I understand where she was going with this and it was smartly executed.
If you don't want to be answered rudely, learn to ask questions politely.
People thinking they have the monopoly of being stupid.... Think again

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by okwabayi(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Lol @ "Are Tobi and Alex really dating?".
These trolls ehn, if you put their matter for head you go enter market. They are no different from trying to figure out women's ways or talking about the Nigerian government.
Ifu herself is a rude idiot. It wasn't hard to realize that while in the house. I was surprised when she came out and started forming niceness. Me and my mom deduced quickly she is the type to physically fight her boyfriends and future husband.
Re: Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section by ngadaAwo: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2018
this ifu fine sha cheesy
i won't mind forking her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.