Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. (21375 Views)

Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Legolast: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
yemkoguru:

None found pls guide more on this

Search for the circled app on playstore

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by opera1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
yemkoguru:

None found pls guide more on this

U can download it from here ;

https://m.apkpure.com/yoruba-keyboard-plugin/klye.plugin.yo
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Reeberry: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Tonyosas101:
Try MessagEase,
Took me a week to learn it (comes with a game for fast learning process)
Now I type without seeing the letters on the keyboard
It would have been better you stick to your default Samsung keyboard, than this rubbish you are currently making use of.
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Tonyosas101(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Reeberry:
It would have been better you stick to your default Samsung keyboard, than this rubbish you are currently making use of.
Lol, you call it rubbish huh,
Well! I've been using messagEase since 2015, from one phone to another, it helps me in so many ways that you can't imagine...
Note# Computer scientist loves to be different from others when it comes to stuffs like this,,,even the response on my PC qwerty keyboard is not the default
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Moneyboyz: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechCapon:
you need to try gboard

Anyone not using Gboard isn't using a keyboard..

I can type in English and translate to French to my receiver

I can search and send any link, video, website link etc from the keyboard

Gif on demand, no always on point.. eg, I type "I'm hungry" and this keyboard brings all I'm hungry funny and hilarious gifs

Customization - top notch

Please add the rest
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Moneyboyz: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tonyosas101:
Try MessagEase,
Took me a week to learn it (comes with a game for fast learning process)
Now I type without seeing the letters on the keyboard

You must be kidding me
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by TechCapon(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Moneyboyz:

Anyone not using Gboard isn't using a keyboard..

I can type in English and translate to French to my receiver

I can search and send any link, video, website link etc from the keyboard

Gif on demand, no always on point.. eg, I type "I'm hungry" and this keyboard brings all I'm hungry funny and hilarious gifs

Customization - top notch

Please add the rest
gboard is the best. SwiftKey is second followed by the rest
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by opera1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
TechCapon:
gboard is the best. SwiftKey is second followed by the rest

Nothing is special in Gboard, SwiftKey 1st, otherz followed. Tested Both
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by TechCapon(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
opera1:

Nothing is special in Gboard, SwiftKey 1st, otherz followed. Tested Both
can SwiftKey translate English to other languages? Just asking
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Tonyosas101(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Moneyboyz:

You must be kidding me
I wish I am broh
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by mikron(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Go keyboard and swift key my best
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Janthony: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
What about Grammarly keyboard?
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by opera1(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2018
TechCapon:

Broz pls forget all diz. Swiftkey is d king of keyboards while others are chiefs.

I ve tasted virtually all the keyboards.

Predictive Accuracy,
Sensitivity,
Auto- Capitalization,
Spellingz, Customization,
Auto-Correction,
Clipboard and lots more. SwiftKey is second to Non.

As for
:

pls check here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2018/09/27/swiftkey-android-microsoft-translator-message/
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by fleksy: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
jetz:
Fleksy is simply amazing and damn fast too

Wasere padi mi.
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by jetz(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2019
fleksy:

Wasere padi mi.
name of android keyboard o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is So Special About Windows Phones? / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool / The Bitter Experience Of Gionee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.