Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend (3378 Views)

I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by GOFRONT(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin cheesy

I don die oo

Re: I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Nah the same girlfriend you wan marry so?...... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend by Allsingles: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Before you conclude that you want to break up with her,
Remember that every Relationship is full of ups and downs, the good marriage you see
today and wished to have was never built overnight.
It started like a Relationship and Friendship of two imperfect persons that
never gave up on each other.
Also be matured in every decision you take.
Your maturity will proof to her that you are a Man and not a Boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos) / Female Virgin Looking For Love / The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.