Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Pre Wedding Pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pics (51534 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2018
your mother is a cheap slut,your sisters are cheap slut,your wife to be is a cheap slut,all the female in your generation are cheap slut.
i know you will still mention me.
but guess what i have time for slowpoke like you
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you're just a cheap slut.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2018
for that you are a stupid ipob pig.
yea,i have met more sensible and educated handsome igbo guys on NL,but hell no you are not one of those,you are a cheap made product from aba,i pity the type of ovary and sperm that conceive a bigot like you,you should have been use as a monthly due,i imagine thew btypr of memory card your brain is using,i imagine how when it get corrupted.
i imagine the type of a miserable life your girl friend is living with a miserable guy like you,you know what mention me again and see the type of thunder am preparing for a nuisance like you.
try pig.
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you're just a cheap slut.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
for that you are a stupid ipob pig.
yea,i have met more sensible and educated handsome igbo guys on NL,but hell no you are not one of those,you are a cheap made product from aba,i pity the type of ovary and sperm that conceive a bigot like you,you should have been use as a monthly due,i imagine thew btypr of memory card your brain isy using,i imagine how when it get corrupted.
i imagine the type of a miserable life your girl friend is living with a miserable guy like you,you know what mention me again and see the type of thunder am preparing for a nuisance like you.
try pig.
who told u I'm Igbo? you can now see how senseless you are, bereft of knowledge and devoid of maturity. I can see you're pained by what I said cos your conscience confirm that you're an ashawo.
oponu omo ale jatijati arindin oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
ewo olriburuku agbe ofu mu oloshi,eni aji ri eni aji nko,omo ale yoruba to je oruko igbo,adu ro sinu okuku ta ofa si inu imole,olo fo eni ti ko ni dafun,eni o ma gbe egun e le gunj ni igbneyin ye ni,ti o ba ni irun mi ni iyawo,aye madaa,gbogbo aye e ti o ti daru bi ese tailor o ma ni o ju tu.
shebi oni o ya weyrey lada ni
am here for oyu weyrey omo
quote me again
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
who told u I'm Igbo? you can now see how senseless you are, bereft of knowledge and devoid of maturity. I can see you're pained by what I said cos your conscience confirm that you're an ashawo.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
even the most gentle being will give a befitting answer to you.
so if you think my conscience is disturbing me let it disturb me,cause i wont sit down here why i allow a low life like you to tell me what i am not.
qoute me again fool
ma ki oriki ile re un e
shebi oni o stupid ni
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Temzygold(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
I can't wait to hare mine.. Lovely
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Temzygold(f): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
I can't wait to have mine.. Lovely
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
amen to that
Temzygold:
I can't wait to have mine.. Lovely
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
oponu ayi rada
ode to mo eni ti o ugly
well i dont need to explain my self to a nicompoo like you,who is jobless and quoting one,if you say m always online to reply insult is because a guy like you for that matter is unemployed and he his looking for who to throw is bitterd life to well i dont keeptrsh so i returned your bittered life back to you,well am at work but i choose few minute out of my busy hours to reply you because you deserve it.
well goat you not fit to live with humans,nbut since you find your self within human race you started feeling your self,since have been on nairaland you are the worst creation i ever een,i mean the worst type of species i ever met,i know you will quote me,keep doing it ,oloriburuku aila ni ise okurin,no be me go feed husband na husband go feed me,but you cant even feed your self not to talk of feeding some one else.
well quote me and see the work of osun the godess of water,omi ma gbe e lo ni shebi oni o wo werey ni
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
there goes a jobless girl Always online on nairaland to abuse back and insult.
cheap olosho, as ugly are I wonder the kind of me that patronise your services.
you're a bastard.
oloriburuku somebody.
quote me back and feel the potency of Ogun and Sango combine together to shatter your destiny.
ode
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
oloriburuku enia,me i get destiny now,do you have destiny as all if you do you wont come on line to troll a lady that does not know you from the gutter you came from.
ashinu ashiara.
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
there goes a jobless girl Always online on nairaland to abuse back and insult.
cheap olosho, as ugly are I wonder the kind of me that patronise your services.
you're a bastard.
oloriburuku somebody.
quote me back and feel the potency of Ogun and Sango combine together to shatter your destiny.
ode
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
oloriburuku enia,me i get destiny now,do you have destiny as all if you do you wont come on line to troll a lady that does not know you from the gutter you came from.
ashinu ashiara.
the woman in the the pic below looks frustrated and desperate woman above 30 nearing meno pause plus.
you are finished

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
ofo lomi efo se,wa se ofo ni.
desperate woman indeed,ile kun olojo oni tyi o sire fun ni ko ni sire fun iwo aburo,ofo,ibanu ni you si fun ooo.
let see who is finish
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
the woman in the the pic below looks frustrated and desperate woman above 30 nearing meno pause plus.
you are finished
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2018
good morning dearie it a lovely day,stay bless and stay out of trouble.
DateMynd44:
so I was banned while you're still walking free for cursing and abusing me.
cheap LovePeddler u won't escape justice for your miserable life.
oloriburuku omo ale Iran inoki.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Add me on whatsapp if you are looking for serious relationship also.. 07052548026 or add me on facebook ( OG crystal josh )
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Rexkingsley(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hey been trying to write u but can't figure out how to do do on here embarassed . U got stunning photo. U can write back maybe
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Imustreturn(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Vic nwannem grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by lammylam(f): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Awwwwwwn this is beautiful! I wish you the best. Congrats
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by humilitypays(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2020
DopeAngel:
We Nigerian girls are just hoes. We have nothing else to offer to a man than our pussy. That's just the truth. I advice men to always becareful the kind of girls they get married to. Some of us are hoes in disguise and no way you can make a hoe be a wife.
shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Ndubuisi1: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
This wedding pic ehh

Read this erotic and romantic
My lesbian maid.enjoy
https://stalonblog..com/2020/06/my-lesbian-maid-4.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.