Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers (41530 Views)

Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
subcbouy:
Oga, try hear your self naw. 3000 ?
you can read it more from here. over 3000 pensioners have died suddenly due to the government unpaid gratuities and salaries. check the link below : https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/breaking-osun-pensioners-in-fresh-protest-over-non-payment-of-pensions-gratuities/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUB
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by subcbouy: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you can read it more from here. over 3000 pensioners have died suddenly due to the government unpaid gratuities and salaries. check the link below : https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/breaking-osun-pensioners-in-fresh-protest-over-non-payment-of-pensions-gratuities/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUB
Propaganda is one of our problems. I don't read where you can't produce facts. #3000 isnt 3000 dead people
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by subcbouy: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
check this one too. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/osun-pensioners-lauded-gov-aregbesola/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUBXAQFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1E_Ur3vhBUGxGTcLY7Q9ry
They should go to court, and stop propaganda. How do we get cheap glory for election that none of these candidates even care for their people.? With this number, nobody could take up this case, only to propagate false info everywhere on social media. Get thee behind!
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
All this in a bid to have continued access to Osun state treasury over the next four years. When it's that time of the year all these hypocrites and thieves will tie white cloth and go for greater and lesser hajj. Meanwhile their hearts and minds are blacker than the devil's arse.

It is well.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Again trying to shift the goalpost. Is my talk with you about some imagery pensioners?

Johnnyliar
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
So what you are telling me now is that, all Osun state workers agreed with their unions to be paid partially. Right?

Yes! The agreement was for a period.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by deomelo: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
check this one too. https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/osun-pensioners-lauded-gov-aregbesola/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUBXAQFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1E_Ur3vhBUGxGTcLY7Q9ry

ipob lair, show us your 3000 dead pensioners, not your fake and bait irrelevant story.

Everything about you as a human being = lies

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes you heard me well, over 3000 have died suddenly due to unpaid salaries and gratuities by the state government. Aregbesola is a murderer.

Small boy with small prick Sunday done reach oooo the next election is next year
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

Johhnyessence, activistjohnny, johnnyvid

Tomorrow you will disappear
I have been on nairaland for close to a decade now, but still I don't disappear. I maintain my integrity and discipline too. let me come and be going jare. do have a wonderful weekend. the Lord is my strength always.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Your links do not refer to actual deaths but that they are "dying of hunger". Which is an expression meaning they are suffering.

Johnnyliar the lying propagandist.

Are you as uneducated as your Adeleke?
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

Small boy with small prick Sunday done reach oooo the next election is next year
Abeg free me now, let me be please. let me come and be going. do have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
let me come and be going, till tomorrow, I won't reply you again. I don't have your time ok. bye

You will be here tomorrow spreading fake results till 2pm then after that you and your gay lover Engineerboat will disappear till another election

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

You will be here tomorrow spreading fake results till 2pm then after that you and your gay lover Engineerboat will disappear till another election

Lmao you sabi dem well grin

He will be posting from hopenigeria as usual cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
deomelo:

ipob lair, show us your 3000 dead pensioners, not your fake and bait irrelevant story.

Everything about you as a human being = lies

the dead pensioners, workers, teachers and doctors that ought to collect their salaries and gratuities on time was cut short in the process of their struggle. their death will speak up tomorrow.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by owo4mii(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018

I am confused with the rate of fraud on going in these country, i believe this is a mistake sha.

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will repeat my self again ok, I will not post any results to nairaland or any other medium. I will keep everything to my self. I'm not posting any results here on nairaland I don't think I will be online on nairaland tomorrow.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by deomelo: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
Johnnyessence:
the dead pensioners, workers, teachers and doctors that ought to collect their salaries and gratuities on time was cut short in the process of their struggle. their death will speak up tomorrow.
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish, show us your dead 30000 pensioners evidence.

You are a disgusting liar.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

I will repeat my self again ok, I will not post any results to nairaland or any other medium. I will keep everything to my self. I'm not posting any results here on nairaland I don't think I will be online on nairaland tomorrow. so you get that to your skull head. tomorrow's our liberation day. enough of Apc killings in osun state. Aregbesola is a murderer. his second term is disastrous.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will repeat my self again ok, I will not post any results to nairaland or any other medium. I will keep everything to my self. I'm not posting any results here on nairaland I don't think I will be online on nairaland tomorrow.

Hahaha so you want to abscond from nairaland as your adeleke absconded from graduation and exams grin

Don't worry I will do the posting for you. I am almost at Osun now.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by deomelo: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will repeat my self again ok, I will not post any results to nairaland or any other medium. I will keep everything to my self. I'm not posting any results here on nairaland I don't think I will be online on nairaland tomorrow. so you get that to your skull head. tomorrow's our liberation day. enough of Apc killings in osun state. Aregbesola is a murderer. his second term is disastrous.

You will disappear you know what will happen.
If I see you here na ayilala I go send give you.

I will be here posting results we full ground for osun
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Are you no longer from my Ekiti? Now you are claiming OUR LIBERATION when you are not from Osun, neither do you reside there grin

Johnnyliar

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He said he won't be here tomorrow if he shows up na ayilala I go send for am

He already knows the twerking big yansh will lose
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by omokab: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And the dead pensioners, teachers, doctors and lecturers that died suddenly during the course of their struggle to get their gratuities and salaries are not remember. God almighty will fight for them. over 3000 pensioners have died due to unpaid salaries and gratuities. so so pathetic.
this is how stupid you are. Is like you are born with lies ans hatred. Where did you get your data from? How many of them died from your family or relatives? How many of them call you and inform you that they are hungry so that when they died, you can now base your judgment that they died of hunger because of non payment of salary? If you do not stop all this nonsense it will form part of your DNA.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

You will disappear you know what will happen.
If I see you here na ayilala I go send give you.

I will be here posting results we full ground for osun
let me come and be going jare. the ends will justify the means.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Get out
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Jchi9876: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

You are always coming and going.

What end justifies what means?
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jchi9876:

You are always coming and going.

What end justifies what means?

The guy is possessed by a roaming spirit just as that Olodo Ajobiewe is possessed by a dancing spirit
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by deomelo: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

ipob lair, before you run away like a coward, show us your dead 30000 pensioners evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Orduen Takema Slumps And Dies Few Hours After He Buried His Cousin / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.