Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (37181 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Bullhari: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

The FG only postponed And did not cancel.

So called educated people can't see that its in our best interest to have our own national carrier as it used to be before PDP destroyed it with mismanagement and looting.

Now this FG has reopened the talks and plans and for them to get it absolutely right, they obviously needed to postpone it so they can strategize better.

A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.

I believe this is so they can have a clean slate to relaunch on.

cleared salary arrears? so 30k can high like this? this govt have been a scam right from the campaign days
All promising with zero fulfilment.
If you dare vote APC next year, I repeat if you dare bit APC ever again, thunder go fire you

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by lastempero: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:
So called educated people still cannot differentiate between CANCEL and POSTPONE.

So called educated people can't see that its in our best interest to have our own national carrier as it used to be before PDP destroyed it with mismanagement and looting.

Now this FG has reopened the talks and plans and for them to get it absolutely right, they obviously needed to postpone it so they can strategize better.

A clear indicator that this FG is committed to make this work was when they cleared all salary arrears owed all the former staff of Nigerian Airways.

Postpone in Nigeria Govt circle means cancel, are u a learner grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by obailala(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Mr story teller, goan read your senseless response to my comment again. Then come back and tell another story
I keep overestimating your intellects. grin... Oga I assume you went through primary school so you should have basic English comprehension skills to have understood my last reply to you?

I will repeat myself for the last time; YES I was returning your senseless question back to you in 'like manner'. You shot a silly question, I simply reversed the silliness back to you so you can feed fat on it. You cant expect a meaningful answer to a silly question can you?... Sorry!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by flames01: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
obailala:
I keep overestimating your intellects. grin... Oga I assume you went through primary school so you should have basic English comprehension skills to have understood my last reply to you?

I will repeat myself for the last time; YES I was returning your senseless question back to you in 'like manner'. You shot a silly question, I simply reversed the silliness back to you so you can feed fat on it. You cant expect a meaningful answer to a silly question can you?... Sorry!

The time you wanted on composing this trash would have been sufficient to check your earlier rubbish and realise your emptiness.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by breakeven: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This ugly fart biitch that conspired against Jonathan, she can go and die for all I care...
You don't have to say this to her. She is already reaping what she sowed. undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by obailala(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

The time you wanted on composing this trash would have been sufficient to check your earlier rubbish and realise your emptiness.
I'm enjoying your emptiness, especially as you keep showcasing it more and more. "The time you enjoy wasting isn't time wasted."

A gentle reminder, just like the typical online trolls that litter social media space, you'l were the one who jumped into my mentions from nowhere to spew trash even without having a clue what I was talking about; you're the one who needs to go back and read what the convo which you jumped into was all about. That's what reasonable folks do before interrupting people to spew garbage. Now run along!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by flames01: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
obailala:
I'm enjoying your emptiness, especially as you keep showcasing it more and more. "The time you enjoy wasting isn't time wasted."

A gentle reminder, just like the typical online trolls that litter social media space, you'l were the one who jumped into my mentions from nowhere to spew trash even without having a clue what I was talking about; you're the one who needs to go back and read what the convo which you jumped into was all about. That's what reasonable folks do before interrupting people to spew garbage. Now run along!

Yet another boring stupid story. Go get a life.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Cherez: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The problem again is that BMC makes people low with 30k.
Work is taking my time, I'd have given you some facts but make do with this:;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/feud-amongst-ex-staff-of-nigerian-airways-stalls-pension/
The govt "PROMISED" but "HAVEN'T" paid and how does "DECIDE" in Nigeria turn to "PAID"?
Egbon, govt is also making monies in the deal and just like an entity that can sue and be sued, once the airways flight is about to start, they must pay all those former employees their exit benefits.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Ziggylady(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
you need to run a mental test

Spot on.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by obailala(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Yet another boring stupid story. Go get a life.
You should have given yourself that advice before jumping into my mentions to make a fool of yourself.... Like I advised early, minding ones business is a virtue; but if you must intrude, learn to make sensible utterances.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by flames01: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
obailala:
You should have given yourself that advice before jumping into my mentions to make a fool of yourself.... Like I advised early, minding ones business is a virtue; but if you must intrude, learn to make sensible utterances.

Oga, shut up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Okwyjesus(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yambee:

Your bitterness will kill you.

That guy is one of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Oshin56(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nigerian Air LOGO... DESIGNED in Bahrain
UNVEILED in London SUSPENDED in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by obailala(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

Oga, shut up
Lol... bros don vex grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
aolawale025:
How can billions be spent and not even a single plane nor any structure. Not even a web site. Something's not right.
The money they spent in jubilating ordinary logo in London self pass the initial deposit!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Cherez: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The money they spent in jubilating ordinary logo in London self pass the initial deposit!
Honestly, but I blame BMC more for this.
If they are honest enough to tell Baba the true state of things to the common man, I believe Baba might do better but they have become the source of Baba's misdeeds.
That Butterflyleo abi wetin, is yet to answer my last reply; someone who is pretending not to know the reason for the huge air traffic in Nigeria. See this news here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4746905/ghana-deport-72-nigerian-prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Cherez:

Honestly, but I blame BMC more for this.
If they are honest enough to tell Baba the true state of things to the common man, I believe Baba might do better but they have become the source of Baba's misdeeds.
That Butterflyleo abi wetin, is yet to answer my last reply; someone who is pretending not to know the reason for the huge air traffic in Nigeria. See this news here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4746905/ghana-deport-72-nigerian-prostitutes
They are finally in a place Buhari wants them to be!!!

He knows that if he makes them poor they will definitely do whatever he wants them to do for the sake of the peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Rextizzle(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mivy:
We are just doomed in this country :-
You are doomed, ogre!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Mivy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
You are doomed, ogre!
Carry your frustration and shift from my mention.....Jobless ode
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Rextizzle(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Mivy:
Carry your frustration and shift from my mention.....Jobless ode
Between me and you who is the fustrated one? No matter how many pictures you change you can never be as pretty as my girl. You this dirty looking ogre, with face of a bush baby and a stinking pussy. cheesy

The last time I checked it was you bozo that quoted me and spewed trash, Next time if you quote me saying shit I will use you to appease the gods. angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Mivy(f): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Between me and you who is the fustrated one? No matter how many pictures you change you can never be as pretty as my girl. You this dirty looking ogre, with face of a bush baby and a stinking pussy. cheesy

The last time I checked it was you bozo that quoted me and spewed trash, Next time if you quote me saying shit I will use you to appease the gods. angry
Says the attention seeking mofo that's seeking validation on the internet. I already know you are jobless, exchanging banter on the internet by 7am. Carry yourself and your imaginary girlfriend and Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Rextizzle(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Mivy:
Says the attention seeking mofo that's seeking validation on the internet. I already know you are jobless, exchanging banter on the internet by 7am. Carry yourself and your imaginary girlfriend and Bleep off
You have a fish brain I swear, so my girlfriend is imaginary? cheesy

I've known Nigerians with hatred, stupidity and backwardness so I'm not surprised.

Perhaps, if you want a screenshot of my conversation with her you can drop your number so I can send it to you, let see who is the stupid person. Nonsense! cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Mivy(f): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
You have a fish brain I swear, so my girlfriend is imaginary? cheesy

I've known Nigerians with hatred, stupidity and backwardness so I'm not surprised.

Perhaps, if you want a screenshot of my conversation with her you can drop your number so I can send it to you, let see who is the stupid person. Nonsense! cheesy
Wannabe Yahoo boy.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Rextizzle(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Mivy:
Wannabe Yahoo boy.
So I'm a Yahoo boy again? can you see what is coming out of your dusty brain?

If you want to have sex with me just tell me, I will pay you afterwards. because you Nigerian girls ain't good in anything only sex.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2018
Mivy:
We are just doomed in this country :-
I have sent you a pm on your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.