Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog (1089 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Joelsblog(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Lots of dirty reports has been trailing Sholaye Jeremi after Linda Ikeji declared him the father of her son, Jayce Jeremi

Linda Ikeji’s ardent followers have all had sleepless nights trying to figure out who her hubby is, some of my friends too have been calling me if i have any info, including fellow bloggers, i replied that i dont know, But looks like we have gotten a sneak peak, that’s if the post has any truth to go by.

This goes to prove linda’s latest post on social media before the arrival of her baby post on Instagram has mentioned where the father of her son is from.

She wrote;

Mummy-to-be to a future Itsekiri big boy

It is rumored that these two have been longtime lovers, since 2016. While Linda preached celibacy to naive young girls, she was ‘getting her engine oiled’.

Furthermore our grapevine say that his “money senior Linda own”, as he is a discreet player in the petroleum industry and has been identified as the man behind the oil deals of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu.

Hence she may have benefitted from his largesse, generosity and connections, in her quest to build her impressive empire.

Nigerian bloggers are definitely confused as to the exact occupation of Linda Ikeji’s baby daddy.

While some said, Sholaye Jeremi is a Minister of ?? other said he is an errand boy to wealthy Nigerians like Aliko Dangote and the like but whatever the case is, Jeremi is yet to officially distance himself from the report.

A blogger who just opened a new Instagram account has spilled the beans on Sholaye Jeremi’s true colour.

Here is an explosive message @naijagistlive2018 wrote about Linda and her baby daddy.

“ These two stupid old buffoons have been fucking since 2016 off and on. Both are desperate social climbers who understand what it means to do the needful to belong to the upper class.

Sholaye was a ratchet model back in the UK and Linda also a local info girl that started her career modelling.

So you see why I called them two overgrown buffoons. they are actually birds of the same feather but I can assure you they will never flock together.

Sholaye Jeremi is known for wanting to be seen with daughter of the rich, older successful women and the likes.

He will drive his rolls Royce around town whenever he needs to prove a point.

Yet he lives in a rented apartment in parkview ikoyi.

Sholaye the love-vendor and house boy of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Musa Danjuma, Terry Wayas and more has no plans of marrying Aunty Linda.

Linda thought she had found Prince charming. she left her brain in her banana island mansion which was bought by an Oil Magnate BP (if you know, You know ) and jumped into the hands of a man who is the typical definition of a cheap pie, so greasy and smooth at the top with all kinds of rubbish inside.

as we speak right now, Linda has been begging Sholaye to save her the embarrassment contrary to her stupid epistles she has been writing these past days.

LINDA IKEJI is actually shook to her bones, Her entire family especially her father has done everything to make Sholaye marry her and he blatantly said NO.

Linda I am sorry to break the news to you, You are a rejected BABY MAMA just like all the other ones you have made fun of on your eponymous blog.

Your struggling sister and her stupid husband can barely feed themselves that is why the only work she can do is to the be family’s town crier.
Sholaye Jeremi's wealth is the kind that must stay hidden and away from the limelight because an investigation into its source, may unearth unsavory secrets – not just his, but those that are his close consorts. To survive, it is imperative that Sholaye Jeremi stay out of the public eye. Therefore this revelation as the father of Linda’s child does him no good. It is expected that powerful associates of his, will begin to distance themselves from him, as they do not need his publicity. Clearly living a life of secrecy is a reason for Sholaye Jeremi’s financial survival.

Our source also allege that Linda in the years she had been with the warri born business man, tried to manipulate her way into matrimony with Sholaye Jeremi. The latest being, getting pregnant for him.

A close source in the know said that when she told Sholaye of her pregnancy, clearly letting him know she would not be getting an abortion, he agreed but asked her to keep it low key. An agreement she has clearly reneged on, because she thrust herself in the limelight, in her bid to get public validation. Her systematic quest for validation began with her secret engagement and next the revelation of her pregnant state, complete with a baby bump as proof. With her words, “I want it all”.

About Linda’s alleged engagement to her supposed mystery suitor; i.e Sholaye Jeremi, that never happened. Even her (Linda Ikeji) father had intervened in the matter, to get Jeremi to marry her,in a bid to save her the shame of being like the other baby mamas she has crucified on her blog, all to no avail. Thus this is her last desperate attempt to emotionally blackmail him by drawing publicity to a fake engagement and then her very real pregnancy, to get him to do the right thing.

Our source further allege that a reason Sholaye Jeremi is not keen on marrying Linda Ikeji, is the fact her rather public life is unattractive to him,especially in his line of business, plus he is still a man about town, with several girlfriends in tow and he is not ready to be tied down. Jeremi is forever with a new girl each day of the week, consequently a marriage to a very public figure is tantamount to enslavement for this philanderer with a wandering eye.

In her desperation, our source alleges that the paternity of her child was leaked by none other than Linda. If she could keep her pregnancy well into its second trimester a secret, she very well would have kept the paternity of her child a secret too. Accordingly the leak came from the blogger, in a calculated risk to get him to bend to her will.

She expects that the massive publicity will strong arm him into claiming her in public. Linda has unwittingly struck a match in a room full of gas, only time will tell if she can handle the subsequent explosion.

She expects that the massive publicity will strong arm him into claiming her in public. Linda has unwittingly struck a match in a room full of gas, only time will tell if she can handle the subsequent explosion.

Ladies getting pregnant won’t make a man marry you, so don’t try that tactic.

Curled From: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy Shola Jeremi is a love vendor /Lagos big boy - JoelsBlog

Fynestboi
MissyB3
Dominique

Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Airforce1(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
A woman about 40 years of age like Linda Ikeji got little of a choice because of her biological clock.

Linda realised her biological clock is fast thicking so she settled for this Casanova from itsekiri .

If age was on her side, I believe she would'nt have settled to be baby mama to a man already married with kids.

If you're a woman doing well in your field of endeavor and you dont see marrying early as achievement, I pity for you because time would come when you will be desperate .

Her money couldn't buy her love or helped her get married . Smh

This is what I mean by A woman is incomplete without a husband, no matter how highly placed.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Optimist88(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2018
ok
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Latestnewsnaija: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Tamarapetty(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
If this is true then it's quite pathetic. . .
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2018
Chai. See disgrace. shocked

So upon all the confidence self esteem preaching, the dancing videos and all, it is begging a guy she's doing. undecided

Women o please stop disgracing urselves. The begging is a MEGA TURN OFF and always has the opposite effect.
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Latestnewsnaija: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Chai. See disgrace. shocked

So upon all the confidence self esteem preaching, the dancing videos and all, it is begging a guy she's doing. undecided

Women o please stop disgracing urselves. The begging is a MEGA TURN OFF and always has the opposite effect.

Lol... Linda made us believe that she must marry a billionaire... Her man must not be intimidated by her money... She is a shadow of the stories she told years back... I really pity her.... Hope she copes... Na this dirt bag, Sholaye Jeremi wey she see to marry with the dirty money he has made from pimping young ladies for his counterparts
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Latestnewsnaija: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If this is true then it's quite pathetic. . .

Tamara bear witness incase Lalastic-lala changes this post to another author... He is fund of doing it... This Article is a sole property of JoelsBlog
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Joelsblog(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Joelsblog(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
A woman about 40 years of age like Linda Ikeji got little of a choice because of her biological clock.

Linda realised her biological clock is fast thicking so she settled for this Casanova from itsekiri .

If age was on her side, I believe she would'nt have settled to be baby mama to a man already married with kids.

If you're a woman doing well in your field of endeavor and you dont see marrying early as achievement, I pity for you because time would come when you will be desperate .

Her money couldn't buy her love or helped her get married . Smh

This is what I mean by A woman is incomplete without a husband, no matter how highly placed.

Linda no try at all
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Joelsblog:

Linda no try at all

Na her mumu feminists followers on Nairaland , I dey pity pass
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol!
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Joelsblog(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

Biko bros... Help me screenshot the time I posted this story here on Nairaland... Because Lalasticlala can be funny... I won't be surprised another blog made FP with my exclusive report because it has always been done... Help me please.. As for feminism DO WE HAVE REAL FEMINIST?
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Joelsblog(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Lol!

Biko bros... Help me screenshot the time I posted this story here on Nairaland... Because Lalasticlala can be funny... I won't be surprised another blog made FP with my exclusive report because it has always been done... Help me please
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by Chubhie: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Linda is a student of Niccolò.
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by onstelly(f): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2018
The only probben I have with linda is her preaching
Re: Exclusive Reports! Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor/lagos Big Boy - Joelsblog by MrCork: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
onstelly:
The only probben I have with linda is her preaching

..well she's rich..u ain't.
..anyways Gina2019 say she like u & as ask me to ask u if u like to join us for 3some next week...I told her u bleach & now lightskin. U free? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / #bbnaija: Gedoni Gives The "Shut Up" Face When His Partner Was Talking (photo) / #bbnaija Eviction: Jackie Evicted Alongside Gedoni!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.