Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) (1771 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2018
I'm currently resident in Enugu, I read several reports here on Nairaland about how the sit at home order was not complied with in Enugu as activities went on as usual.

But I want to state that

On the said date I paid I visit to the biggest market in Enugu state-OGBETE MAIN MARKET located very close to Central Police Station Enugu, most of the shops were locked and activities were crippled as traders where no where to be found.

I made this video by 9:01 am.

Why has the media become so biased in reporting, you sit in your room and cook up stories all to discredit a set of people.?

Why did this people not post videos to support their claims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ostfRk6f7zE

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
I was to post this video here on Nairaland that day but the i was serving ban which expired yesterday night 20/09/18

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by gidgiddy: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2018
One thing I learnt from this latest sit at home is how biased the Nigerian main stream media can be. Rather than report the story on the ground, they report the the side of story that the government likes. If one shop opens, the will say the sit at home was a flop. If they see a few people outside, the will say the sit at home was ignored. In places where the sit at home recorded huge success such as Onitsha,Oyigbo, Asaba, Nnewi and Aba, the media will choose not to report what happend there.

Any crime that occurs during the sit at home such as burning of trucks, they will rush to say It is IPOB even before any official investigation has begun

They are afraid of this APC government in case of retribution

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by saaron(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
When it comes to reportage of IPOB's activities like the Sit at home order, never trust Nigerian media because they have been bought over by buhari's rudderless govt, which by the way is not a surprise. APC govt thrives on LIES AND DECEPTION.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
One thing I learnt from this latest sit at home is how biased the Nigerian main stream media can be. Rather than report the story on the ground, they report the the side of story that the government likes. If one shop opens, the will say the sit at home was a flop. If they see a few people outside, the will say the sit at home was ignored. In places where the sit at home recorded huge success such as Onitsha,Oyigbo, Asaba, Nnewi and Aba, the media will choose not to report what happend there.

Any crime that occurs during the sit at home such as burning of trucks, they will rush to say It is IPOB even before any official investigation has begun

They are afraid of this APC government in case of retribution
On point, I knew that was going to happen that's why I made the video that day
More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8vRv35LUo8

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2018
For those that will come here here to talk nonsense check the date and Tim I made the video

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2018
And now that you've given yourselves compulsory holiday is biafra any closer to being actualized?
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by frankfrancis871: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Nnamdi Kanu is right nigeria is a reminder that black man is useless, foolish etc

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:
And now that you've given yourselves compulsory holiday is biafra any closer to being actualized?

The Nigeria that has long been realised since 1960, where has it taken you?

5 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:
Will your media propaganda stop Biafra from being actualized?

The point here is that your media is biased and lie to asslick the govt, dont derail the subject matter in focus

3 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Emperorempower:

Will your media propaganda stop Biafra from being actualized?

The point here is that your media is biased and lie to asslick the govt, dont derail the subject matter in focus

I'm just curious, how did your local television stations in the east report the sit-at-home protest? Or are they also owned by the Lagos-Ibadan media cabal?
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

The Nigeria that has long been realised since 1960, where has it taken you?

I'm not I'm support of one Nigeria. I'm just wondering how giving yourselves compulsory one-day vacation will bring about Biafra.

Serious people go on hunger strikes or even set themselves on fire, you are taking holidays.
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

I'm just curious, how did your local television stations in the east report the sit-at-home protest? Or are they also owned by the Lagos-Ibadan media cabal?

Can you mention the local television stations?
Or do you mean ABS, NTA, MINAJ and co?
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

I'm not I'm support of one Nigeria. I'm just wondering how giving yourselves compulsory one-day vacation will bring about Biafra.

Serious people go on hunger strikes or even set themselves on fire, you are taking holidays.

Interesting, you dont support one Nigeria,
How have you protested your non-support of one Nigeria?

Perhaps you set yourself on fire?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Emperorempower:

Interesting, you dont support one Nigeria,
How have you protested your non-support of one Nigeria?

Perhaps you set yourself on fire?

Nonsense

I don't need to because unlike you I'm not in bondage, I'm not desperate to exit. You are desperate because you think you are slaves and if the young Caucasian American can set himself ablaze in NewYork for the sake of biafra what are you waiting for?
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Emperorempower:

Can you mention the local television stations?
Or do you mean ABS, NTA, MINAJ and co?

I don't know the names of your TV stations over there. But you know what I mean. I'm sure your state has a TV station owned by the state government. How did they report the incident?
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

I don't know the names of your TV stations over there. But you know what I mean. I'm sure your state has a TV station owned by the state government. How did they report the incident?

@BOLDED,
BYE
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emperorempower(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

I don't need to because unlike you I'm not in bondage, I'm not desperate to exit. You are desperate because you think you are slaves and if the young Caucasian American can set himself ablaze in NewYork for the sake of biafra what are you waiting for?
Fighting for what is right is not desperation, check well

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by gidgiddy: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

Nigeria does the same thing. Independence day, armed forces remembrance day and children's day are just examples of holidays that Nigerians give them selves. The Biafran is also giving himself his own holiday to remember Biafta and all the fallen heroes of Biafra.

The sit at home is not about bring Biafra. It about remembering our dead and showing unity.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nigeria does the same thing. Independence day, armed forces remembrance day and children's day are just examples of holidays that Nigerians give them selves. The Biafran is also giving himself his own holiday to remember Biafta and all the fallen heroes of Biafra.

The sit at home is not about bring Biafra. It about remembering our dead and showing unity.

Biafra does not exist.
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Emperorempower:

Fighting for what is right is not desperation, check well

No it's not. But threatening the safety of other tribes in the entity from which you wish to separate with violence is the very definition of desperation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by EternalTruths: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
saaron:
When it comes to reportage of IPOB's activities like the Sit at home order, never trust Nigerian media because they have been bought over by buhari's rudderless govt, which by the way is not a surprise. APC govt thrives on LIES AND DECEPTION.

Do you want their licences seized.?

Democracy died with Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by EternalTruths: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

You think you are free in Nigeria.?

Wait let oil be found in your farm, that is when you will understand that you are just a land tenant according to the laws of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

shameless busybody. you disgust me. coward.
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Emycord: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Wait let oil be found in your farm, that is when you will understand that you are just a land tenant according to the laws of Nigeria.
men see technical knockout

1 Like

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by EternalTruths: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Emycord:

No mind loannes wey think say him be a free person in Nigeria.

When dem go quote the law of Land Use Degree Of 1979, na dat time him eyes go clear.

Land tenant thinking say him be free man.
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

[s]shameless busybody. you disgust me. coward.[/s]

Go to hell. You are irrelevant.

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
youre just a kid, anyway.
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Everywhere in the world, land is held by the government in trust for the people be it democratic or autocratic government.

So what you typed there doesn't make much sense.

Are you one of those who are dreaming of discovering crude oil in the well in their backyard? Is that why you are agitating for Biafra?

I know an Igbo guy who works in customs. He was talking about Biafra and boasting that he was one of the top Igbo officers and he was praying that Biafra will come quick because he knows he'll become the comptroller general of Biafra customs service.

I just laughed to myself. What a nation that Biafra will be.
Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:
youre just a kid, anyway.

Re: 14th September Sit-at-home: The True Situation In Enugu(Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Emycord:

Where is the knockout?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Couldn't Believe Igbos Are This Dumbed To Believe Nnamdi Kalu / Selling Jibril Of Sudan Theory: The Height Of Hawking Idiotic Imbecility / Naf Helicopter Gunship Destroys Terrorists’ Gun Trucks In Night Raid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.