Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

7 Sex Positions Women Really Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (9374 Views)

7 Sex Tips For Parents. / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / 7 Sex Positions Pretty Much Guaranteed To Help You Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by lawddanny: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Not all sex positions were created equal. Every body is different, so naturally, certain positions work better for some people than they do for others. You might prefer a position that allows super deep penetration, or maybe you gravitate towards ones that allow for eye contact. The sex positions women really want are actually much more varied than you might assume.
Even if you love to have hours-long sex with tons of position-changing, it's only natural that you have a favorite position that never lets you down. Some women get off from center of gravity stimulation, while others require things to be strictly clitoral. And let's not forget about people whose best orgasms come from
incorporating a toy or two into the mix. No matter your preference, there's a position out there that just works for you. Even if you haven't found it yet, don't stress. Practice makes perfect, and the more positions you try, the more likely you are to figure out the intricacies of your body.
I asked seven women to share what they love about their go-to position. Knowing what other women like might just inspire you to give their favorites a try.

1. Modified doggy

"Lying on your stomach while the guy enters you from behind helps him go really deep, and keeping your legs closed provides friction and gives him access to the center of gravity. The added friction of lying down against the bed also feels great, and if the guy leans down against your back, that closeness feels really intimate. Plus, being facedown in the position is ideal for screaming into a pillow, so I can be as loud as I want." — Mary, 22

2. spooning

"I love the intimacy this position allows. With him pressed up against you, he can easily stimulate your nipples and clitoris, and the angle when he enters you is perfect for hitting the center of gravity. Also, spooning is great for when you're feeling lazy in the mornings but want to have sex ... there's not a lot of movement required, so you can get off without getting too sweaty!" — Alyssa, 24

3. Doggy style
[Img]https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/994/1c0b5d90-5bf3-0133-0b3d-0e76e5725d9d.jpg?w=349&h=269.8239&fit=max&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2[/Img]

"I really like doggy style because I think I have a nice butt, and my boyfriend does too, TBH. I'm also a very visual person, so I like the graphic nature of it all. I prefer doggy style on the edge of the bed, with him standing." — Julia, 22

4. modified missionary
[img]https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/994/3cfef520-5e2c-0133-4cff-0e3f8b958f63.jpg?w=349&h=218.2552&fit=max&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2[/img]
"I hate the 'boring' stigma that's attached to enjoying missionary, because it's seriously my favorite position. I like being able to look into my partner's eyes and kiss him, and this is obviously super easy in missionary. It's not like you have to lay there like a dead fish while your partner does all the work; you can move too, or change the position of your legs to mix things up. My go-to is wrapping my legs around my partner's waist to pull him in super close while he thrusts." — Meghan, 22

5. woman on top

"I feel like this position is a favorite for a lot of my female friends, because it gives women more control over their own orgasm. For me, if I can control the speed/depth of penetration, it lets my arousal build at the pace I choose, so it's more likely that I'll get off. And it's just sexy to be on top, putting on a show for my partner, who has easy access to my boobs and clitoris." — Kat, 21

6. Reverse cowgirl

"I'll be honest: I have a nice ass, and this is the position that showcases that the best. The angle his penis enters is great too, but I'm biased because of the aesthetic factors at play." — Audrey, 26

7. Legs up

"This is by far the best position if you want deep penetration. It's like regular missionary, but 100 times hotter! You can put one leg on either of his shoulders, or put them both on the same side. The only problem is that, unless you're pretty flexible (which I am not, haha), this position can quickly make your legs cramp up. Still, the orgasms are worth it!" — Liz, 23

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Claps claps claps!

Sex Sells!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Tamarapetty(f): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by MrWondah(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2018
post=71386222:
Claps claps claps!

Sex Sells!
Dem don lift your ban?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by BabbanBura(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
lawddanny:
Not all sex positions were created equal. Every body is different, so naturally, certain positions work better for some people than they do for others. You might prefer a position that allows super deep penetration, or maybe you gravitate towards ones that allow for eye contact. The sex positions women really want are actually much more varied than you might assume.
Even if you love to have hours-long sex with tons of position-changing, it's only natural that you have a favorite position that never lets you down. Some women get off from center of gravity stimulation, while others require things to be strictly clitoral. And let's not forget about people whose best orgasms come from
incorporating a toy or two into the mix. No matter your preference, there's a position out there that just works for you. Even if you haven't found it yet, don't stress. Practice makes perfect, and the more positions you try, the more likely you are to figure out the intricacies of your body.
I asked seven women to share what they love about their go-to position. Knowing what other women like might just inspire you to give their favorites a try.

1. Modified doggy

"Lying on your stomach while the guy enters you from behind helps him go really deep, and keeping your legs closed provides friction and gives him access to the center of gravity. The added friction of lying down against the bed also feels great, and if the guy leans down against your back, that closeness feels really intimate. Plus, being facedown in the position is ideal for screaming into a pillow, so I can be as loud as I want." — Mary, 22

2. spooning

"I love the intimacy this position allows. With him pressed up against you, he can easily stimulate your nipples and clitoris, and the angle when he enters you is perfect for hitting the center of gravity. Also, spooning is great for when you're feeling lazy in the mornings but want to have sex ... there's not a lot of movement required, so you can get off without getting too sweaty!" — Alyssa, 24

3. Doggy style
[Img]https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/994/1c0b5d90-5bf3-0133-0b3d-0e76e5725d9d.jpg?w=349&h=269.8239&fit=max&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2[/img]

"I really like doggy style because I think I have a nice butt, and my boyfriend does too, TBH. I'm also a very visual person, so I like the graphic nature of it all. I prefer doggy style on the edge of the bed, with him standing." — Julia, 22

4. modified missionary
[img]https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/994/3cfef520-5e2c-0133-4cff-0e3f8b958f63.jpg?w=349&h=218.2552&fit=max&auto=format&q=70&dpr=2[/img]
"I hate the 'boring' stigma that's attached to enjoying missionary, because it's seriously my favorite position. I like being able to look into my partner's eyes and kiss him, and this is obviously super easy in missionary. It's not like you have to lay there like a dead fish while your partner does all the work; you can move too, or change the position of your legs to mix things up. My go-to is wrapping my legs around my partner's waist to pull him in super close while he thrusts." — Meghan, 22

5. woman on top

"I feel like this position is a favorite for a lot of my female friends, because it gives women more control over their own orgasm. For me, if I can control the speed/depth of penetration, it lets my arousal build at the pace I choose, so it's more likely that I'll get off. And it's just sexy to be on top, putting on a show for my partner, who has easy access to my boobs and clitoris." — Kat, 21

6. Reverse cowgirl

"I'll be honest: I have a nice ass, and this is the position that showcases that the best. The angle his penis enters is great too, but I'm biased because of the aesthetic factors at play." — Audrey, 26

7. Legs up

"This is by far the best position if you want deep penetration. It's like regular missionary, but 100 times hotter! You can put one leg on either of his shoulders, or put them both on the same side. The only problem is that, unless you're pretty flexible (which I am not, haha), this position can quickly make your legs cramp up. Still, the orgasms are worth it!" — Liz, 23

Choi shocked . Me likey kiss - you sure say na only ladies dey like this?
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Shegzy8(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Great list... But some of this styles are for girls that are pretty deep cause it allows the guy thrust in all of his
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Investorsci: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2018
I still use this modified doggy last night
My best tho
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by GOFRONT(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Women love s*x from behind
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by tstx(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
Women love s*x from behind
AKA Doggy
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by SocialJustice: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
post=71386222:
Claps claps claps!

Sex Sells!
I thought you finally died from stupidity poisoning.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by naijacentric(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
post=71386222:
Claps claps claps!

Sex Sells!
bros we missed u oh!
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
naijacentric:
bros we missed u oh!
All of us @ miss you too bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by nelsonebby(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
post=71402606:
All of us @ miss you too bro!
Where have you been all this while?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
nelsonebby:

He go buy poison Ebola fish from Congo

1 Like

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
nelsonebby:

We went to see the Queen for some little time man, not back fully tho..... Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
cheesy
Oh you sent an email,,, I will get back to you tomorrow
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Agboki: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Agboki: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
I wan c 7 ways 2 make money men Lyk!
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
I dont understand that spooning, how will the guy move and thrust well
Reverse cowgirl is good for guys cos of the high sensation
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by samysmoothfresh: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I dont understand that spooning, how will the guy move and thrust well

Reverse cowgirl is good for guys cos of the high sensation

which one is good for you?

1 Like

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

which one is good for you?

wetin be your own kiss
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Fuqman(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Eat that pu*ssy like it was your fukkin last supper and her life will never remain the same..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by samysmoothfresh: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

wetin be your own kiss

missionay with her legs placed 120 degrees apart facing NE & NW................................left thumb massaging the clitoris with dick postioned 15 degree for deep thrusting taking the clitoris as N

wetin be your own? kiss
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by KingLennon(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Try woman on top alias cow girl with a chubby lady and your life will never be the same

1 Like

Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by HisSexcellency(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Check out my signature
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by Tolexander: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
cheesy
so you are happy being in this sin city?
Re: 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want by technicallyrich(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2018
post=71386222:
Claps claps claps!

Sex Sells!
i will like to do suya with 50 cows next year when buhari will lose to entertain my friends and community,how much will it cost me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Performing Mouth Action On A Carrot(photo) / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.