Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). (44408 Views)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by ollah2: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2018
See how the so called tolerant, peaceful Christians are happy with this. Just imagine jubilating because Muslims got attacked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, and it's only a fool who would carry someone else's load on his head and carry his own on his hand!

My brother I just dey pity you as well as several others who believe in that scammer called Muhammed. Just don't worry, You will know the truth when you die and join him in hell.

Better receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour this moment and liberate yourself from this evil Man in the name of Muhammed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2018
otherway:

My brother I just dey pity you as well as several others who believe in that scammer called Muhammed. Just don't worry, You will know the truth when you die and join him in hell.

Better receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour this moment and liberate yourself from this evil Man in the name of Muhammed

Quote a verse in the old testament or new where Jesus said we should accept him as our Lord and saviour to be liberated!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2018
deepsuk:
real yoruba standing up to terrorists.

also this forum is becoming a slave of muslims they asked me these questions before i could post a message. i had to say yes and lie to post a message.

democracy being killed on this forum

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

what kind of rubbish is this

do we not have freedom of expression in this country again if you are not muslim?
Go to hell and don’t be foolish
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Quote a verse in the old testament or new where Jesus said we should accept him as our Lord and saviour to be liberated!

John 8:30-36

As he was saying these things, many believed in him. So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Even your Qur'an accepts that he is the messiah, Qur'an 3:45 , 4:157 and Qur'an 17

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by BonkoINC: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2018
deepsuk:
real yoruba standing up to terrorists.

also this forum is becoming a slave of muslims they asked me these questions before i could post a message. i had to say yes and lie to post a message.

democracy being killed on this forum

Are You A Muslim?

what kind of rubbish is this

do we not have freedom of expression in this country again if you are not muslim?

Don't mind them.. I have always stood up for this religion. Until I got close to some of them .. mehn .

I thought it was all one love. No difference with any other religion. Nigeria is just too bavkwqrd. (Mind my spelling)

2 Likes

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
otherway:

John 8:30-36

As he was saying these things, many believed in him. So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Even your Qur'an accepts that he is the messiah, Qur'an 3:45 , 4:157 and Qur'an 17

All i want to see is "And Jesus said: Accept me O everyone on earth as your Lord and saviour to be liberated"!

What you quoted up there lacks substance! Every Prophet (like Moses, Noah, etc) said similar things.

Islam till we drop, Aamin.

1 Like

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

[b]All i want to see is "And Jesus said: Accept me O everyone on earth as your Lord and saviour to be liberated"! [/b]

What you quoted up there lacks substance! Every Prophet (like Moses, Noah, etc) said similar things.

lol! see me se wahala o, i dey beg you to accept Jesus,please stay where you are biko. Can you imagine how lost you are? you asked for a scripture and i gave you a very good one but like a dog destined for destruction,your reprobate mind still dont see the truth. At least if you no believe bible what about the Quran verses i quoted?

Guy abeg continue to remain in your blind state,Your scammer is waiting for you in Hell.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by ollah2: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2018
otherway:

lol! see me se wahala o, i dey beg you to accept Jesus,please stay where you are biko. Can you imagine how lost you are? you asked for a scripture and i gave you a very good one but like a dog destined for destruction,your reprobate mind still dont see the truth. At least if you no believe bible what about the Quran verses i quoted?

Guy abeg continue to remain in your blind state,Your scammer is waiting for you in Hell.

You are on a Muslim thread condemning and attacking them alongside their faith and God while hyping yours. It's your like that screams Muslims are intolerant and bigots and have plans to Islamise Nigeria yet you are the one that proceed to meet them in their corner minding their business and saying different set of jargons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by yemoxy: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2018
otherway:

Weldone......Mr Judge. Shebi na you dey share hellfire give people. Imagine someone who does not know how he will end judging people.
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2018
otherway:

I think everyone here can now see! Nowhere does it exist in the Bible that Jesus said anyone should accept him as his/her Lord and saviour to be liberated! You can just keep shut and stop derailing the thread! I wonder where you guys get that from. (Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour)

I think it is high time you became a Muslim. Here is one of the lovely verses from the Qur'an and from Sunnah.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. Qur'an 3 vs 85

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no one of this nation, Jew or Christian, hears of me then dies without having believed in that with which I was sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell.” Narrated by Muslim, 153.

May Allah guide you and other non-Muslims to Hanif. Aamin

Cc: LearnAndObey

1 Like

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2018
ollah2:

You are on a Muslim thread condemning and attacking them alongside their faith and God while hyping yours. It's your like that screams Muslims are intolerant and bigots and have plans to Islamise Nigeria yet you are the one that proceed to meet them in their corner minding their business and saying different set of jargons.

First and foremost the plural of jargon is jargon without the S.

Now talking about condemning Islam I beg to differ. There is nothing to condemn in a condemned thing.

Muhammad is the biggest scam to the world. Can't you see it clearly? He rewrote the Bible and twisted some stories, he manipulated doctrines to suit his selfish interests and the worse part was that Islam was pure adaptation of the religious practise of where he resides.

Muhammad is a confirm fake and you only have two choices,liberate yourself now or die before you know the truth but unfortunately the latter choice is a terrible one cos it will be too late for you to make a u turn.

8 Likes

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2018
yemoxy:

Weldone......Mr Judge. Shebi na you dey share hellfire give people. Imagine someone who does not know how he will end judging people.

Over the years i have realized one fact about many Muslims.

They know there is something wrong about Islam and Muhammad but many of them find it hard to liberate themselves but those who are fortunate to do that agreed that there is a peace that comes from within the moment they found Jesus, that peace surpasses any human understanding and you can never e oerience that peace as a follower of Muhammad, but it is found only in christ Jesus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I think everyone here can now see! Nowhere does it exist in the Bible that Jesus said anyone should accept him as his/her Lord and saviour to be liberated! You can just keep shut and stop derailing the thread! I wonder where you guys get that from. (Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour)

Continue to fight yourself. Inside your mind you know you are lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by mumureloaded(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2018
Niaraland should just shut the fūck up. why would I need to answer all this shīt just to coment on Muslim thread and nothing like that in Christian and traditionalist thread on Nl. I'm not saying such stupid rule be extended to other religious thread, but all i pray is the complete overhaul of bullshit that hinder the right to self expression, I mean freedom of speach.

cc
seun
lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by LearnAndObey: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

All i want to see is "And Jesus said: Accept me O everyone on earth as your Lord and saviour to be liberated"!

The earlier you understand who Jesus is, the better for us all.

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Philippians 2:9-11 King James Version (KJV)

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 14:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Note: I didn't respond to you, in order to involve myself in any argument, but answer your question with the truth. I will not respond to any of your quote.

Heaven At Last, In Jesus Name. Amen
Am out

cc: Otherway

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Azam101: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
lol
yeroba Muslims vs Real authentic yerobas cheesy kiss the truth
And you believe you just wrote something sensible ?
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2018
LearnAndObey:

The earlier you understand who Jesus is, the better for us all.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO

But you know What? Many of them know the truth but they chose to follow falsehood.

Muhammad,Islam and Qur'an are fake versions of the original Jesus,Christianity and the Bible.

The devil planted Muhammad to confuse and divert people away from Christ but only those who allow Jesus to liberate them will be fully liberated

I'm not writing out of my own will but by the spirit of GOD and everything I write is filled with power and it will liberate at least a believer in Muhammad.

Muhammad and Islam is not the way but Jesus is the only true way to Jannah and without Jesus,no one will ever see paradise(Jannah).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by otherway: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2018
mumureloaded:
Niaraland should just shut the fūck up. why would I need to answer all this shīt just to coment on Muslim thread and nothing like that in Christian and traditionalist thread on Nl. I'm not saying such stupid rule be extended to other religious thread, but all i pray is the complete overhaul of bullshit that hinder the right to self expression, I mean freedom of speach.

cc
seun
lalasticlala

Please don't blame those you quoted, Seun did the right thing cos he knows he is dealing with a satanic and highly volatile group of people with wicked spirit.

So while as believers in Christ with total peace and serenity of mind will accept anyone to write anything about our sweet saviour, the so called followers of the murderer and satanic messenger will want to kill for their evil leader to prove a point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
LearnAndObey:

The earlier you understand we Jesus is, the better for us all.

Note: I didn't respond to you, in order to involve myself in any argument, but answer your question with the truth. I will not respond to any of your quote.

Heaven At Last, In Jesus Name. Amen
Am out

First and foremost, you mentioned King James Version out of the several different versions of Bible available in English!

Even Moses and Noah said "they were the way..." for their people to be saved! People who followed Moses passed through the red sea and was saved. Moses was the way God used for them. Noah build the ark by God's command and he was the way for the believers in his message to be saved.

And please quote Philippians for those in Philippine!

All i want to see erom the Bible is "And Jesus said: Accept me O everyone on earth as your Lord and saviour to be liberated"!

1 Like

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by ollah2: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
otherway:

First and foremost the plural of jargon is jargon without the S.

Now talking about condemning Islam I beg to differ. There is nothing to condemn in a condemned thing.

Muhammad is the biggest scam to the world. Can't you see it clearly? He rewrote the Bible and twisted some stories, he manipulated doctrines to suit his selfish interests and the worse part was that Islam was pure adaptation of the religious practise of where he resides.

Muhammad is a confirm fake and you only have two choices,liberate yourself now or die before you know the truth but unfortunately the latter choice is a terrible one cos it will be too late for you to make a u turn.

If you are seeking to correct words then head over to the education section. Perhaps it's you that needs to know that your jesus didn't only fvcked Mary but was fake. Everything said about Jesus was plagiarized from Horus. Horus was born of virgin, born on 25th Dec. and baptised by Anup. Jesus was born of a virgin, born on 25th Dec and baptised by John. He is as fake low quality Chinese product.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6225826

They even told you Jesus is white and your dumbasses fell for it and pray to Cesere borgia. A gangster and also a son of a gangster. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
it takes a level of wisdom and understanding, maturity and tolerance to remove all references to religion as they cause of Ma's in-humanty to man.

You do not even need to reach into holy texts and scriptures to see that Islam or Christianity (or otherwise) is just a cover-up for our imperfect sense of morality

1 Like

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
tasteofcash:
who is dis terrorist son of confused stupid mohammed?

Better than being the son of a bastard whose mother was rraped by jehova

2 Likes

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by lasmile(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Are You A Muslim?

Dear Seun,

Nairaland is dead by hanging... Take away religion from your business if you want to progress.

No one has a ever done that and get well with growth.

Muslim or Christian all are all Anti God. Quote me if you have a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by mutvy: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Look at people's comments because Muslims were affected.
Nairaland is becoming a TRASH OF HATRED FOR MUSLIMS.
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by ollah2: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
lasmile:
Are You A Muslim?

Dear Seun,

Nairaland is dead by hanging... Take away religion from your business if you want to progress.

No one has a ever done that and get well with growth.

Muslim or Christian all are all Anti God. Quote me if you have a point

First and foremost, this thread is a Muslim thread and you can see how it was derailed from the first page all thanks to the Christians who believe their faith is the creme de la creme and if you aren't a Christian then hell fire is your destination

Secondly, you will hardly see Muslims invade a Christian thread derail it. Attack them, condemn and write ill about them, their God and everything or anything they hold dear regarding their faith. They simply respect them but same can't be said about Christians to Muslims as evident on this thread.

Finally, NL Christians are the worst set of hypocrites, hater and bigot to have ever existed and will ever exist.
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by ollah2: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
mutvy:
Look at people's comments because Muslims were affected.
Nairaland is becoming a TRASH OF HATRED FOR MUSLIMS.

same people that claim they are peaceful, tolerant while Muslims are the bad guys. Just imagine the level of Hatred
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by tasteofcash: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Better than being the son of a bastard whose mother was rraped by jehova
religion of piss, terrorists, rapists, murderers, butchers, kidnappers. ur 77 virgins will be waiting for u for raping ur sister and mother. deluded set of animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by abduljabbar4(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
tasteofcash:
religion of piss, terrorists, rapists, murderers, butchers, kidnappers. ur 77 virgins will be waiting for u for raping ur sister and mother. deluded set of animals

All those words remind me of the time when your dog sent david to massacre all the canaanites but spare and rrape the virgins (and live some for him to fvck). Even jehova likes puccigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by babaireti(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sub'hanna llah,so these gullible Kaffirs still worship these dead gods that are so lame and weak that they cannot even save themselves let alone save their gullible and naive adherents,they should go ahead with this bambarism ,one day they shall surely die to wake up to reality that these so called gods they so much carry on their heads are long dead before them and roating in the hottest part of Hell (Jannama).And for my Muslim Brothers , may Allah SWT comfort and reward them here and yawmal Akhiri-Amin
Re: Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). by ngadaAwo: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
ollah2:

If you are seeking to correct words then head over to the education section. Perhaps it's you that needs to know that your jesus didn't only fvcked Mary but was fake. Everything said about Jesus was plagiarized from Horus. Horus was born of virgin, born on 25th Dec. and baptised by Anup. Jesus was born of a virgin, born on 25th Dec and baptised by John. He is as fake low quality Chinese product.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6225826

They even told you Jesus is white and your dumbasses fell for it and pray to Cesere borgia. A gangster and also a son of a gangster. Gosh!
[/s]

How about this

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.