Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (46794 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by PapaBaby: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Just as Buhari aide Lauretta Onochie was apologising for her fake news, another purveyor of fake news and Buhari side (Ogundamisi) was getting himself embroiled in another one.
My big mistake.
Apologies to all, friends and wailers alike.
It won't happen again.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1042930485113090048?s=19

Below is Ogundamisi employing a tactic he has used successfully in the past to confuse the electorates. He was not successful this time, Omisore is not the candidate of the PDP but the SDP.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by agwom(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2018
let it be so
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by freeze001(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Yeye mumunatu. If to say people no attack her she for dey carry her deceit dey share give idiots like her.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Racoon(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Apology not accepted because no be today Buhari media crook members have been feeding the pubic with lies nor will this be the end of their shameless lies.
Buharideens and Buharimanics both belong to the same band of sai baba zombies but operating on different strata.
Lauretta Onochie, Kayode Ogundamisi belongs to the latter category.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by freeze001(f): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2018
sureheaven:
Before u counter Lauretta on this, you can do the investigation urself instead of judging by the picture by traveling to the said location where Onoche claimed she got this pics from.

We need to get the current picture of the same location to confirm who is lying here.

Pls quote me wrong when u have another counter proof.
If not keep kwayet and let the woman be.

See yasef? Dem dey tell u something u go dey argue rubbish forming fake objectivity. Did she go to the site/location of the so called Nassarawa-Jos road construction before biting the dust and eating crow?

You have now been quoted wrong!

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by saaron(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Like Laureta Like Nigeria Air, courtesy buhari's govt. Two scams that should never be taken serious.

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by freeze001(f): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
saaron:
Like Laureta Like Nigeria Air.

Fake fake propaganda dem

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Racoon(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Just like the fraudulent Ogoni cleanup, Ajaokuta Steel Company revampment by Sarrki, Chai! I dey laugh!grin grin

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by ngadaAwo: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
the useless drunk prostitute apologised because she was caught pants down
that's how they buy stock pictures to deceive bastard zombies.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by LadyExcellency: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Racoon:
Apology not accept because no be today Buhari media crook members have been feeding the pubic with lies nor will this be the end of their shameless lies.
Buharideens and Buharimanics.Both belong to the same band of sai baba zombies but operating on different strata.
Lauretta Onochie, Kayode Ogundamisi belongs to the latter category.

It's not Buharideens rather Buharidroids because they possess no brain of theirs rather are programmed

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2018
But we don't need apology of fraudsters, liars and poverty distributors.

Madam palmwine powerless abeg clear road

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by ngadaAwo: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin grin grin cheesy Just like the fraudulent Ogoni cleanup, Ajaokuta Steel Company rejunivation by Sarrki, Chai! I dey laugh! grin grin
and second Niger Bridge

fact is that there's no project of buhari anywhere

Thunder fire all apc supporters amen

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Racoon:
grin grin grin grin cheesy Just like the fraudulent Ogoni cleanup, Ajaokuta Steel Company rejunivation by Sarrki, Chai! I dey laugh! grin grin
Chai!

Have you forgotten about sale of presidential jets scam by Sarrki and Buhari?

It is not easy to be a Buhari supporter embarassed

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Fierce11: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Words from this woman, lai mohammed, ogundamisi, that midget oshiomole and the incompetent bubu, together with his administration all have one thing in common. PROPAGANDA

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by velocity25(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2018
buhari and his team are scammers, I never see!

9 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Racoon(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
and second Niger Bridge.The fact is that there's no project of buhari anywhere.Thunder fire all apc supporters amen
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Racoon(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Chai!
Have you forgotten about sale of presidential jets scam by Sarrki and Buhari? It is not easy to be a Buhari supporter
My brother this people are reallly a nauseating humanity angry angry Ka Chineke kpokwa ndia'a ezigbo okuu

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2018
And we were wondering why he needed 5 special advisers on Media rather than economic advisers..

Anywhere the teletubbies step foot, integrity leaves..

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2018
she's a clueless hyprocrite that keep on posting fake pictures she got from Google. she didn't know that we are in digital age. internet never forget.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by FarahAideed: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2018
If you don't know by now that the Buhari govt is an enclave of chronic liars , divisive Satanists, ritualists , sadist and terrorist then I pity you

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by buhariguy(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Racoon:
ajaokuta is 99% completed,
I watched it in nta 6weeks ago.
Ogoni cleanup have started that is why the leaders of ogoniland visited buhari to thank him for the good work.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2018
buhariguy:
ajaokuta is 99% completed,
I watched it in nta 6weeks ago.
Ogoni cleanup have started that is why the leaders of ogoniland visited buhari to thank him for the good work.
post the pictures here and let us see the ajaokuta and Ogoni cleanup. post it here. nairalanders will burst you if you post fake pictures.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by killsmith(f): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2018
It doesn't matter if the oloshoe is sorry or not.... Nobody takes a retired prostitute seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by jumpandpas(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2018
ok
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Kclique: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Baba's as licker.

9 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by Wikinaija(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by maxzzo1(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Witch

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened by edupedia: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
saaron:
Like Laureta Like Nigeria Air, courtesy buhari's govt. Two scams that should never be taken serious.

But u and your looters are still scamming Nigeria on your presidential candidate...deal with that first then we go hia una...so for the time being face front...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.