Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics (4128 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Explorers(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2018
From here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4181579/pregnant-woman-posed-20000-bees

In 2017, Emily Mueller, 34, from New Franklin, Ohio posed with 20,000 bees with her then-pregnant belly, but she devastatingly experienced a stillbirth months later in November.

Emily has again set the internet abuzz with her maternity shoot where she covered her face in bees.

Painted herself gold as part of a Cleopatra-themed shoot, but instead of wearing a headdress like the Egyptian queen got bees to swarm around her face.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6190335/Pregnant-woman-suffered-stillbirth-posing-BEES-does-maternity-shoot.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Explorers(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
She and her husband, Ryan, were fortunate to get pregnant again, and she wanted to use the maternity shoot as a way to also tribute to their late son.

Multiple pictures involve Emily wearing a snake around her neck or waist.
Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Explorers(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
The mother-of-three, who runs a bee rescue, decided to do a Garden of Eden-themed shoot with the insect picture as tribute to her late son.

Emily set up her bee rescue company in 2014 and said she's 'very confident with bees' so much so that the four stings she suffered over the course of the shoots didn't faze her.

Emily said: 'It was in memory of (Emersyn), in honor of him, and a way to honor my pregnancy.

I'm due next month.

'We did a Garden of Eden type of theme where the bees were in the background.

'The other one was an Egyptian Cleopatra shoot where instead of wearing a big wig I wore bees on my head.

'We painted my whole body gold and then did Egyptian makeup and jewelry which was a much longer process.

'We had to put sticks into my bald cap and put a ring of grass on it because the bees couldn't grip onto the cap as it was soft plastic.

'Then my husband emptied the bees onto the ground and we just stood there and waited.

'We put the queen bee on my head and they swarm up onto wherever the queen is, and that was my head.

'I also rented a guy, Outback Ray, and we paid him to come and bring animals we could pose with.

'He had a yellow python.

It was not dangerous, this guy travels to elementary schools and has kids hold them and hold the snakes.

'When I first saw it I was nervous but once he brought it up to me it was really cool and he was very explanatory of the fact that the snake has never hurt anyone.

'It was an amazing experience.

'I had the bees on me one day, and the next day the snake was on me.

Comes after Emily hit headlines in September, 2017 when she got a swarm of 20,000 bees to settle on her stomach while pregnant with her son Emersyn.

She tragically suffered a stillbirth after having a blood clot but conceived again and is now expecting a sibling for her children Cadyn, 11, Madelynn, four, and Westyn, two.

To pay tribute to the late Emersyn and highlight her new pregnancy, Emily enlisted photographer Kendrah Damis to take the unique shots in her garden earlier this month.

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by kingreign(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
She no dey hear word

8 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by michlins(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2018
God have mercy. Those snakes are too costly if you don't know. But nothing will make me consciously and willingly touch them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Sometimes I just wonder what drives some people.

Like why not birth this one quietly

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Fierce11: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Somepeople are naturally inclined to roll on the slope of stupidity.. After the first shoot that made you give birth to a baby that was already dead, you now decided to add snakes to the already dangerous bee just for photoshoot abi? SMH.. We hope the sequel won't be titled 'STILLBIRTH 2: Snakes, Bees and a Baby'. Nonsense
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by DrRasheed: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Who counted the bees ?
this is graphic and highly repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Eife(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
D
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by kalvoken(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Mammywater

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by KanwuliaExtra: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Coincidence?
Shyte happens! kiss
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Many are crazy but few are roaming!

I stopped wondering about crazy people a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by ibori1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
hmmm

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by backnbeta(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
What happened to 'once bitten twice shy'? I wanted to say the man impregnating her is st*pid, but then I realised he may not have much control over her actions. How can a pregnant woman expose herself and unborn baby to danger like this?

For the sake of the innocent baby, I pray she delivers safely this time
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Lastpharoah33: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
U are sick!
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by zadok60: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
wetin concern una now
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Ivanmykel(f): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
cry
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nyama.
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Orla234:
Sometimes I just wonder what drives some people.

Like why not birth this one quietly

Verily
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Sisijetue(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Who ask me to open this thread o
Disgusting
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Nna17(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Quite scary though.
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by hahn(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lovely

Beautiful

smiley
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by pacino26(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
I give it to the whites, they can be astronomically stupid when they want to.

She try.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by keryj(f): 1:52am On Sep 22, 2018
and the stupit whites will have the mind to brand blacks bad.

this woman is sick
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Katier00(f): 5:40am On Sep 22, 2018
It is her passion, it makes her happy, so do it
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by jeff1607(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
didn't know people could displace a queen bee and not get stung repeatedly .
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by yoru1111: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
U are sick!

Ready To Change Your Life With The Most Powerful MAKEUP ARTISTRY Training In Africa?

Are you a newbie in Makeup Artistry world? Or are you a Makeup Artist who doesn’t know how to market yourself and your business brand? Want to learn everything they need to know to be successful in this rewarding career by developing branding portfolio as well as digitally marketing your makeup business?

This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Makeup Artistry, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

MAKEUP ARTISTRY: Lean to make Makeup of any kinds!
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

This full training that makes you job-ready - no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

TRAINING CENTERS: 11, UNITY ROAD, OFF TOYIN STREET, IKEJA, LAGOS
TRAINING PERIOD: 3 WEEKS DATE: SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2018
TRAINING COST: N49,999 (Shoprite Price! ). This cost covers everything you will learn under ICT-centric Make-up training which also includes Graphics Design and Digital Media Marketing training – Value and Pricing we guarantee you CANT get anywhere else!

Requirement: Instructors will give you list of materials you will need to come along with for personal practical purpose ONLY for your Make-up training. Also, a working laptop will be essential for your Graphics Design and Digital Media Marketing Training

Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by Gratia(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
She get mind sha
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Some people are so strong willed it’s scary.
Re: Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
This one doesn't believe in village people Chronicles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Six Stages Of Deception. / Another Nigerian Commits Suicide / What Is Wrong With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.