Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal (30268 Views)

You Must First Resign As APC Chairman Before Asking INEC Boss To -adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fierce11:

Coming from a child that recently started to use the 'fvck' and 'bitch' words because she finally got access to the internet? Lol.. NL sha
Lolz... Come on bruh!

If you valued your respect, you ought to have stayed in your lane and not mention that child.
The child would never have disrespected you if you hadn't brought yourself to her level.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by truthstands01: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
How do you expect the stream to be clean when the fountain is dirty. The president is yet to show Nigerians his WAEC certificate talkless of NYSC cert. How do you expect him to enforce academic qualification as criteria for appointment. Nigeria is in a mess. You can't give what you don't have. Shittu doesn't have NYSC cert, same as Adeosun. Where's Adeosun now...UK? What a funny president we have in Nigeria. He hires 15 SANs to defend his WAEC cert suit in court. That shows he doesn't have it. Obama showed his birth cert when he was asked to show it. Can the president show Nigerians his WAEC cert?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by KanwuliaExtra: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
DID BUHARI or any of his kids serve? wink
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Franklyspeakin: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dasuki skeleton was the billions he stole, he is in dss custody.
Metuh's skeleton is the millions he stole, he is also in custody,
kemi's skeleton is forged exemption certificate, she has resigned.
In the name of answering a core buharist lets not encourage breaking laws before it begins to look normal over time.
zinnyzee:
Everyone's got one or two skeletons in their f*cking cupboards, why make a big deal out of this?
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Fierce11: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Come on bruh!

If you valued your respect, you ought to have stayed in your lane and not mention that child.
The child would never have disrespected you if you hadn't brought yourself to her level.
I disrespected some teachers back in school that year.. they didn't bring themselves down in anyway.. na me just wan form big boy.. so wtf are you saying? smh
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by ekolajossyadde(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
ngwababe:
What's all these fuss about NYSC?does oga at the top know what NYSC is? Has any of his children served? You cannot give what you don't have.
This is Nigeria!!!

Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by mikaael(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pascals09:
How did we get to this place please?

from ketu...we now branched at Ojuelegba...now see where we are

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
Dasuki skeleton was the billions he stole, he is in dss custody.
Metuh's skeleton is the millions he stole, he is also in custody,
kemi's skeleton is forged exemption certificate, she has resigned.
In the name of answering a core buharist lets not encourage breaking laws before it begins to look normal over time.
I'm not encouraging breaking or bending of laws for anyone... But, it's all getting out now because of the oppositions, isn't it?
Why haven't they been uncovered before now?
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by chriskosherbal(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Everyone's got one or two skeletons in their f*cking cupboards, why make a big deal out of this?
hey babe this not about making a big deal out of nothing ok...the law is the law..and nobody irrespective of political,economic, social, religious background to name but a few is bigger than the law ok less anarchy will be the order of the day ..

Stop spewing trash.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fierce11:

I disrespected some teachers back in school that year.. they didn't bring themselves down in anyway.. na me just wan form big boy.. so wtf are you saying? smh
Bleep off!
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by excel101(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari Mr integrity whats happening?
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by excel101(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking, probably Adebayo before now was using a fake NYSC certificate, and after the ex finance minister was exposed he quickly withdrew his fake certificate with the help of the Fed. Govt. At 25 the joy of most Graduate in his time (i believe in the 80s) was to put on the NYSC khaki, how come his is different. There's more that meets the eye...
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
hey babe this not about making a big deal out of nothing ok...the law is the law..and nobody irrespective of political,economic, social, religious background to name but a few is bigger than the law ok less anarchy will be the order of the day ..

Stop spewing trash.
Learn how to punctuate your sentences bruh...
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by excel101(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Learn how to punctuate your sentences bruh...
Focus on the point, what about the punctuations, is he not communicating?
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ategberoson:
is it not foolishness that made some people to criticize political holders that exempt nysc and defend adeleke who don't even possessed a degree but fake o level

UN need to attend to Nigerians many are having psychological problem
Adeleke doesn't have fake O'level certificate, waec has settled that
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
excel101:
Focus on the point, what about the punctuations, is he not communicating?
You're spewing trash!!!

Am i communicating?
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by ajl: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
NYSC is for those who graduate from higher institution of learning, including Nigeria Defence Academy.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Dont Worry, In years to come u will understand What NYSC is about
This cracked me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by excel101(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're spewing trash!!!

Am i communicating?
Its your epilepsy infected and low sperm count father that is spewing rubbish. For your info your real father is your father's landlord. Go ask your promiscuous mum for confirmation.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
excel101:
Its your epilepsy infected and low sperm count father that is spewing rubbish. For your info your real father is your father's landlord. Go ask your promiscuous mum for confirmation.
Lolz... My dad died since i was five. And we never had a landlord.

Now, as we were saying... I only wanted to see how you would react if i told you, you were spewing trash.
Because, you asked me to focus on the point since according to you, he was communicating even if he said i was spewing trash.
So i thought you wouldn't mind the fact that i said you were spewing trash, simply because i was communicating!

So see You even handled it badly than i did.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by suledes(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
asuustrike1:
Adeleke doesn't have fake O'level certificate, waec has settled that

how come Adeleke attained NECO certificate?
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by excel101(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... My dad died since i was five. And we never had a landlord.

Now, as we were saying... I only wanted to see how you would react if i told you, you were spewing trash.
Because, you asked me to focus on the point since according to you, he was communicating even if he said i was spewing trash.
So i thought you wouldn't mind the fact that i said you were spewing trash, simply because i was communicating!

So see You even handled it badly than i did.
I'm so-so sorry about the death of your dad and all I've said,
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
excel101:
I'm so-so sorry about the death of your dad and all I've said,
It's okay.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Neddyogu(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=allanphash7 post=71394550]What's the purpose of NYSE certificate?

Still don't understand
Chairman Na NYSC.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Neddyogu(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
DID BUHARI or any of his kids serve? wink
Buhari served in the army, served in the war. What more service could you ask of the man? grin
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by thedondada(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Isn't this the man who was insulting the Sahara reporters guy.

He disnt even serve and look at his excuse. This one should be fired and jailed immediately
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by excel101(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's okay.
Thanks, i was really touched by your response, cos i know what it meant for one to lost his/her dad @ 5. Can you be my friend? And i wish to give you a call. 07010462145
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by insperyadyou: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
I have looked at it that this Government so much value this NYSC Certificate than the degree itself, thereby laying so much emphasis on it. But the degree should be of utmost importance because it is what makes a nation great when rightly applied to the society. But the idea is you must serve even if you are 60 years Old. They say one must serve or forget Government job.
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
suledes:

how come Adeleke attained NECO certificate?
The only issue with his neco result is the date of birthday. It can be corrected with just affidavit
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by Friend01(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Dishonesty, lack of integrity catches up with you....I'm shaming for APC

Blame APC as much as you want, but I guess if this were a PDP led government nothing will happen.
Note :I am not defending them(APC).I am only showing the openness such PMB has allowed but the mistake still goes back to his government.

I hope to personally see more of this.
If this government is able to purge it self of some these law-flaunting ministers then we can gradually heave a Sigh of relief that Nigeria can still be rescued
Re: Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal by deltaisgreat: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is like most people from the waste region are descendants of oluwole ooo. Just checking names like shitu, adeleke, kemi, etc. Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIVE: NBM Of Africa 43rd National Convention & 16th Annual Lecture / Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns / Impeachment: Deputy Gov, Others Block Ekiti Assembly Entrances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.