Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bob Risky Wannabe – Meet New Instagram Sensation “you Didn’t Caught Me” Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob Risky Wannabe – Meet New Instagram Sensation “you Didn’t Caught Me” Boy (1539 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bob Risky Wannabe – Meet New Instagram Sensation “you Didn’t Caught Me” Boy by bizprof(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Video of an arrest of some people suspected to be gays, appeared on instagram and there was this funny interview by reporters, one of the suspect made a very funny reply with the phrase “You didn’t caught me”. Watch video of interview via the link below:

https://www.4purelifestyle.com/2018/09/21/bob-risky-wannabe-meet-new-instagram-sensation-you-didnt-caught-me-boy/

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Bob Risky Wannabe – Meet New Instagram Sensation “you Didn’t Caught Me” Boy by Astonmartin(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2018
what is this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless Photos / Yahoo Guy Eats Money In The Club To Renew His Wealth / #OLIC! Wizkid Performed Live At Olamide Concert In Eko Atlantic. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.