Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg (32391 Views)

Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by ozodigboo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is the end of the Great Tinubu of Lagos.
if he decides to support Ambode, his loyalists will dump him.
if he continues to support Sanwoolu, Buhari and the cabal will see it as insubordination.
if Buhari wins, he will mess Tinubu up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by wellmax(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ambode go and face primary
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by moufan: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
tinubu has entered one chance.
it's ambode or nobody for lagos governor

let sanwa olu go and contest for councillor

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by clemzo101(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Seriously, this is a one chance situation for our amiable jagaban. I’m sure he is confused right now. Buhari will end up becoming Tinubu’s nemesis
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by bluecircle470: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
uzobaby:
This is a case of being between the devil and red sea..if Tinubu goes ahead to support Ambode. .what will happen to his loyalist who have staked all to accept his choice,their loyalty to him will start diminishing ; on the other hand if he fails to support Ambode, he has the presidency and cabal to fight with..in fact he just walked into their trap; all this fight is all about interest..

For all i care i know Tinubu has plan B, like someone said “Tinubu has the necessary register documents” of APC with him so if the presidency and the cabals starts there hullabaloo then Tinubu will do the necessary. Take it or leave it, Tinubu always has a way out. Time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by forgiveness: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
I think Ambode should not be allowed to go for second term because it's getting clearly that the cabal wants to use Ambode against Tinubu after the election else what is their desperation all about. A sinister to finish him after the election by getting grip of Lagos.

Buhari should face his presidency ambition and let go of SW politics.

Ambode should test his popularity. No more handpicking. EOD

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by bluecircle470: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
donphilopus:
They accuse Tinubu of imposition of candidates. Now, he's saying since he's being accused of imposing candidates on others, they should go to the field to test their popularity. Now, they are attacking him for not "imposing" Ambode on Lagos. Why the confusion?

I wonder o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
donphilopus:
They accuse Tinubu of imposition of candidates. Now, he's saying since he's being accused of imposing candidates on others, they should go to the field to test their popularity. Now, they are attacking him for not "imposing" Ambode on Lagos. Why the confusion?

Hahahahahahaha! Almost, but not quite true.

In any case, I doubt that Tinubu will bend, even to Buhari. He is a very principled man when it comes to power. In addition, he must know that Lagos remains his only sure fortress since Buhari may lose in 2019, and even if he wins his political patronage is not guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sensational news!

Buhari need Tinubu more than he need Ambode!

And,

Buhari need Tinubu more than Tinubu need him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by madgoat(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
But what manner of rubbish is this. Let the primaries and the general election decide who is going to be governor.
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Tareq1105: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
PeaceGord:
Stupid Tinubu!

He's older than your father

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

For all i care i know Tinubu has plan B, like someone said “Tinubu has the necessary register documents” of APC with him so if the presidency and the cabals starts there hullabaloo then Tinubu will do the necessary. Take it or leave it, Tinubu always has a way out. Time will tell
Tinubu is a man of great stature and few words.

Notice that he has NEVER spoke to endorse or not to endorse Ambode or Olu. His loyalists are doing that on his behalf!

Should Buhari decide to fight him, Tinubu will defeat him in Lagos APC (note: Tinubu have alternative) and Buhari may end up losing the support of Tinubu supporters in the Southwest. Truth is, can Buhari afford such gamble just because of Ambode?

Is Buhari even close to Ambode? How long has he even known Ambode sef?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Fish101: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
what is he still waiting for just a phone call and a click and the pdp will welcome you with a big ticket trust me on this own
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by ACHILLES45: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
And thiefnubuu deceived his fellow coneheads to vote in buhari because he was promised presidency in 2023, and he foolishly believed the gambaris. grin grin grin

after all the billions he spent on buhari, this is where he is dumped grin grin grin

my conehead brethren, it it getting clearer now, the game has just begun.

the last time i checked, ndigbo has never been a part of this una govt. so if una wan wail make una no try mention ipob. face your nothern masters.

oya take am thiefnubuu, for all your stupidity all these years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by alujonjonkijon: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
uzobaby:
This is a case of being between the devil and red sea..if Tinubu goes ahead to support Ambode. .what will happen to his loyalist who have staked all to accept his choice,their loyalty to him will start diminishing ; on the other hand if he fails to support Ambode, he has the presidency and cabal to fight with..in fact he just walked into their trap; all this fight is all about interest..

you erred not knowing the political intrigues.tinubu never intend to replace ambode.it is a strategy to remind aambode he is the godfather so ambode should not obstruct him when again he seeks to move anything away from the Lagos treasury .come bet with me. sanwo olu will actually step down in few days time.tinubu is wiser than not allowing ambode to run .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Sensational news!

Buhari need Tinubu more than he need Ambode!

And,

Buhari need Tinubu more than Tinubu need him

Buhari needs Tinubu but if he gets Ambode elected, Tinubu could be made irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by tbliss22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tinubu did not own lagos state, he should know that from the obvious Ambode will win the coming gubernatorial election in the state base on the massive projects ongoing right now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by babytoun: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
In the end ..this will be a research area for political science students ...

Has Tinubus alignment with the center made him more powerful or weaker politically?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Buhari needs Tinubu but if he gets Ambode elected, Tinubu could be made irrelevant.
And you think he wouldn't want to have it smooth installing a successor
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by mechanics(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
He should go and test his popularity in the primary election, since he has performed above average, there is nothing to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by edupedia: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Awol1:
Every jazz has an expiry date and I think this is where Tinubu's jazz expires.

There was a Tinubu Empire.

Tinubu who is believed to harbour 2023 presidential ambition has just shown how vindictive he can be.

Now you think Northern Oligarchs will still trust him with power?

...your attempt to miseducate people is an F9 failure...find something better to do on Nairaland...
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Quidquopro: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
forgiveness:
I think Ambode should not be allowed to go for second term because it's getting clearly that the cabal wants to use Ambode against Tinubu after the election else what is their desperation all about. A sinister to finish him after the election by getting grip of Lagos.

Buhari should face his presidency ambition and let go of SW politics.

Ambode should test his popularity. No more handpicking. EOD

It's too late bro.
Tinubu's political end is here.
He shouldn't have attempted replacing Ambode ab initio
Now he's in a fix!
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by edupedia: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
ACHILLES45:
And thiefnubuu deceived his fellow coneheads to vote in buhari because he was promised presidency in 2023, and he foolishly believed the gambaris. grin grin grin

after all the billions he spent on buhari, this is where he is dumped grin grin grin

my conehead brethren, it it getting clearer now, the game has just begun.

the last time i checked, ndigbo has never been a part of this una govt. so if una wan wail make una no try mention ipob. face your nothern masters.

oya take am thiefnubuu, for all your stupidity all these years.

...stop the tramadol...its bad for your health...
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by sanpipita(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
If this news is true then tinubu has serious battle in his hands, Governors can do and undo even buhari will listen to them, I'm even hearing no more direct primaries
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Quidquopro: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
babytoun:
In the end ..this will be a research area for political science students ...

Has Tinubus alignment with the center made him more powerful or weaker politically?

It has made him weaker for sure. And now he is tending towards irrelevance.
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by asawanathegreat(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sorry for them
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by ACHILLES45: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
edupedia:

...stop the tramadol...its bad for your health...

not until thiefnubuu stop taking coke, and you stop smoking lizard shit.
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Akpan107(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

In this case, Tinubu hands are tied, the only option left is to support Amode. Whatever plan "B" he may have will be a disaster.
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by deebrownneymar: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tinubu must lose his grip on Lagos. What kind of slave master is he. He owns almost everything in Lagos. He does almost all the contracts with his companies. He's the biggest crook ever.
Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Owned: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

Skull Minners From Pit Of Hell

Leave Me, Let Me Say The Truth AbeG

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by fedora04: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Truth be told.. I want us to critically analyze the doings of Ambode

The question is. What really has he done? No sentiments please. Look at it. He only worked on the blue prints of his predecessors...

No fresh idea came from him.. The only thing he tried to do was a disaster. Visionscape

I met this guy those days when we were pursuing deposits and he was accountant general. Of a truth he knows his onions but he his far from being a politician

Little wonder he failed to unite the political class and play the game

Before you come attacking.. He is a technocrat and will perform better as a minister.Not a governor

There is something Tinubu has seen that we all haven't.

My advice. Step down and get the ministerial appointment then learn the ropes and move back

For those still insisting that he must return. Brace yourselves cause the second term will be worst. He will practically spend it paying back the mercy extended to him

Politics not ending soon. Nigeria still in democracy

My tots

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg by Quidquopro: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Tinubu is a man of great stature and few words.

Notice that he has NEVER spoke to endorse or not to endorse Ambode or Olu. His loyalists are doing that on his behalf!

Should Buhari decide to fight him, Tinubu will defeat him in Lagos APC (note: Tinubu have alternative) and Buhari may end up losing the support of Tinubu supporters in the Southwest. Truth is, can Buhari afford such gamble just because of Ambode?

Is Buhari even close to Ambode? How long has he even known Ambode sef?

Lagos APC has 2 factions. And Tinubu supporters are limited to Lagos.
Did you hear that Bisi Akande and Segun Osoba have both asked Tinubu to forgive Ambode?

Tinubu will lose supporters this time around if he doesn't retrace his steps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.