Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano (17721 Views)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free / Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Once upon a time, a group of 50 people attended a seminar. Suddenly the speaker stopped and started giving each person a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the. balloons were collected and put in another room. Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their respective names written on within5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their names, pushing and colliding with each other, and there was utter chaos. At the end of 5 minutes, no one could find their own balloons. Now each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and giveit to the person whose name was written on it. Within minutes everyone had their own balloons. The speaker began:"This is exactly what is happening in our lives. Everyone isfrantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is. Our happiness lies in the happiness ofother people. Help them Find their happiness and you willget your own happiness too. And this is the purpose of human life... Learn to put a smile onone's face, and U will also smile in due season.We always think of valentine day Birth day Father's day Mother's day Children's day Our day Farmer's day Teacher's day Boxing day Christmas day,Independence day. This day That day. Have u also thought of JUDGEMENT DAY is it going to be aday of celebration or condemnation for u?If you're safe, what about ur friends & ur loved ones. Show some love & tell them about d JUDGEMENT DAY. Remind them of their duties to GOD as a way of paving way for them to have a smooth journey to the grave and eventually to sail through on the day of reckoning. Pls pass dis to ur loved one .pls don't say later, tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by ChynoBEATS: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2015
THIS is a FEVERENT CALL to THOSE who STILL DOUBT MY COMING, for I the PRINCE of PEACE, the HOLY LAMB, The SON of The MOST-HIGH ,The KING of KING's shall COME when NO MAN EXPECT and TAKE THOSE who TOOK HEED of my CALLING......

For I HAVE WHAT YOU SEEK and DESIRE and For I WILL GIVE THOSE WITH ME ENTERNAL LIFE Because I AM of MY FATHER the MOST-HIGH GOD

Many SHALL RECIEVE THIS ,Some Will only READ and Wont TAKE HEED ,While OTHER SHALL SEEK RESTITUTION in ME

BEHOLD FOR I THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD, JESUS of Nazareth ,The only begotten Son which is in the bosom of the Father ,THE PRINCE OF PEACE , The Saviour of the World,
The Good Shepherd (that laid down his life) ,The Great Shepherd (that was brought again from the dead),
I AM the root and the descendant of DAVID.
THE Living STONE rejected by men but in the sight of God, chosen and precious.
THE ONE TRUE MESSAIH is CALLING ON YOU to KEEP BUILDING YOUR FAITH For MY TIME OF ARRIVAL IS NEAR, many Will WEEP ,Many will CALL ,Many WILL SAY "I wish i KNEW"

Remember that Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion.

Those who trust in the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

BE READY And PREPARE YOURSELVES.
MAKE PEACE ALWAYS ,FORGIVE from THY HEART ,SEEK FORGIVENESS and YOU SHALL FIND ,HOLD and KEEP ME CLOSE IN THY HEART for the righteous shine forth as the sun in
the kingdom of their Father.

HE Who hath ears to hear,LET HIM HEAR.

SHARE ,so others can take note.
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Isholaoni: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
TRAINING!TRAINING!!TRAINING!!
Hisung Music Media
Presents
A 3-Month music training program on your choice of musical instruments with voice training at a very cheap and affordable fee. The instruments and voice training aspects includes;
¤Keyboard
¤Drums
¤Lead Guitar
¤Bass Guitar
¤Saxophone,etc.

VOICE TRAINING SESSION
¤Maintenance of good vocal quality
¤Training on how to unfold your real voice
¤How to develop your vocal techniques and other vocal exercises...
For more info,do contact 08089201724 or 08146408749
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
GoodNews!!! For Intermediate and Advanced Piano player/Musicians...The Very much awaited "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is finally out for sale in two modes HardCopy(#DVD) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users...It's comprises of 9 sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
The Trailer link on youtube Check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Johnsonkeyz
Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz
Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

IT's Time to take Your Piano playing to the Level after the next level
Grab Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Shalom
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by gab19: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2015
lioness:
I have to learn to play the piano in just 2 months.Got to make a performance in easter. I just got a yamaha PSR -275. Apart from getting lessons, does anyone know any website where i can get materials on teach yourself piano?
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
GoodNews!!! For Intermediate and Advanced Piano player/Musicians...The Very much awaited "Advanced Piano Tutorial Course DVD by Johnsonkeyz" is finally out for sale in two modes HardCopy(#DVD) and Softcopy available to Google Drive Users...It's comprises of 9 sessions featuring Practically taught application of Tritone, Quartals, Diatones,Jazz Chords, Contemporary left handed Chords, Runs, Fills, Phat Chords and Bonus Track "How to play the Salsa Beat"...
The DVD both Hardcopy/Softcopy also comes with a well detailed CHORD SHEET pdf which contains theoretical backings to everything taught in the Video...will be sent to Ur Mail
Trust Me U don't want to Miss this Package
The Trailer link on youtube Check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnBi1tTB80

To Purchase DVD or Soft copy on (GoogleDrive) available for people in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Contact Johnsonkeyz
Tel No:+2347037367597
+2348110835146
WhatsApp :+2347037367597
Instagram: @johnsonkeyz
Twitter: @johnsonkeyz
Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=934404249903763&refid=52&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&__tn__=C

IT's Time to take Your Piano playing to the Level after the next level
Grab Ur Copy Now!!!!!!!
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by 420just(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Why are you flattering me?
You told me you'll play and sing with me
You told me you'll be faithful to every sound I make
You've not nurtured your 12 pearls

You've not known my History
Neither have you delve into the secret of my prosperity
You have not known my source
Neither understood me

Yet you go about telling folks who I'm not
Misrepresenting All that I stand for
You flattered them that you're perfect as I am
Misled them for fame and mammon (***Of course this can't be you)

I have oomph powers, wealth, wisdom, fame and Glory
I am more powerful than machine guns and bombs
A sound of mine can destroy and construct

....I am MUSIC

MEET ME @ MAM SCHOOL
TONI SESSION
Monday, January 11th, 2016

1,Destiny Avenue, off Karimulaka, Opp Oba Palace, Egbeda, Lagos
mamcentre.org

PIANO||DRUM||VOICE ||GUITAR ||MUSIC DIRECTING || DANCE ||SAXOPHONE ||MORE

lioness:
I've got to play a piece for my folks at Easter cry,
I've been able to play a song i wrote but i havent perfected it yet.
A friend of mine is coming over this weekend to show me some stuff grin

I 've got to learn how to place my fingers on each key without being confused. They say its like typing on the keyboard , but i dont know undecided
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Flashysounds: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Chydobe: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Keyboard could be said to be an instrument which is made up of white and black keys for example : the harpsichord, the melodion accordion etc. With this definition I wouldn't want to say a piano is a keyboard, I feel a piano is a gorgeous and authentic instrument with keyboard clones everywhere lol. Anyway, you have an idea of the piano and keyboard as well. Join the piano lessons online for adult beginners , click on link to learn more.

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-for-adult-beginners-getting-started-with-pianokeyboard/
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Chydobe: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
After getting done with the positioning of your hand on the piano, the next thing is to let your fingers get acquainted to movement on the piano. (This should be a daily exercise.) Now we are going to number your fingers thus : 1-thumb 2-pointer 3-middle finger 4-ring finger 5-little finger (this applies to both left hand (LH) and right hand (RH).

click on link to learn from the scratch

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-%e2%94%82beginners-adults-basic-finger-placements-lesson-4/
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by vicstorm: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2017
08183412628. send me a message on WhatsApp. I organise online lessons
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Raylight2(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
what kind of keyboard can I get for about 70k please?
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by EmmaxKeys: 2:02am On Mar 05, 2019
If truly you need a piano tutorial site, then www.playthepianos..com is there for you. It is a very excellent one.
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by flyfit(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Raylight2:
what kind of keyboard can I get for about 70k please?

I want to sell my Casio keyboard WK - 6500 for 140k... But I can sell it at 120k call me 08065594302
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Nobody: 8:19am On May 11, 2019
•Private/ Home Keyboard lessons offer you convenience and saves you the time of travelling, giving you more time to play your instrument.
•This is designed for anyone who needs the essential techniques to be able to play songs by ear
•You will get started even if you are a total beginner
•Cost of lessons vary with distance, but believe me, it's very affordable. So call or Whatsapp for enquiries...0813 009 5133

Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by 123over: 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
This is my price list:
Complete= (bag, charger,1x lense, sd-card)

Nikon D90
body -#100k
complete- (+flash)#160k
& #140k (-flash)

Nikon D7000
body-#130k
complete-#220k (2 lenses+ flash)

Nikon D3400
Complete#170k

Nikon D3300
Complete #150k

Nikon D5100
Complete #110k

Canon 7D
Complete#220k
Canon 1200
Complete #150k (2 lenses)

Canon 1100
Complete #130k (2 lenses)

Canon 1100
Complete #90k (1 lense)

Nikon & Basic lense:
(18-55mm)
D3200-#90k
D3100-#90k
D70 #90k
-2 lenses: 18-70mm 70-300mm -charger
-sd-cards
-manual
-Bag

D60-#70k
D5000-#90k
Complete €160k...(+big bag)

Hp-probook
Original charger + notebook
#70k

Contact me here:
henryirabs@yahoo.de

Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Allwell98: 5:05pm On May 24, 2019
The highly anticipated track is here "Only God (Can Do That)" by contemporary gospel singer, Allwell Briqqs

Download at one click here
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=4071

Get lyrics here
http://bimba.co.za/allwell-briqqs/only-god-can-do-that

To join my WhatsApp group for more info about my forthcoming Album and tour dates, chat up 07067926323

Do well to share link with friends, let's get this piece to mainstream. Thanks.

Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by northvietnam(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2020
123over:
[center][/center]NAMES OF KEYS ON THE KEYBOARD/PIANO

The Keyboard is usually made up of black notes and white notes, Arranged in the pattern of 2 black notes, 3 black notes.
The note before the 2 black notes is "C" and the note before the 3 black notes is "F" (There are many Cs and Fs on the Keyboard).
The names of keys on the Keyboard (all key instruments) are borrowed from the English alphabets From A,B,C,D,E,F,G. then A,B,C ...
Once you can get any key,like C or F,keep moving up or down the white notes following the English alphabets till you get to G, then start again
The black notes are called sharps(#) or flats(b) and got their names from the keys close to them.
Going to Your Right hand side, The black note next to a white note is the sharp(#) of that note (The black note after/next to C is C sharp (#)
Going to Your Left hand side, The black note next to a white note is the flat(b) of that note (The black note after/next to D is D flat (b)
One key can have a different name (C sharp(#) is the same key as D flat(b) )
There are "NO" E sharps(#) "NO" B sharps (#) on the Keyboard
There are "NO" F flats(b) "NO" C flats(b) on the Keyboard

For better understanding, please look at the pictures attached to this lesson.

My next lesson would be on chords (chord quality and chord quantity)

Thanks!

I think u r good , can u share some materials with me please
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by northvietnam(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2020
•Private/ Home Keyboard lessons offer you convenience and saves you the time of travelling, giving you more time to play your instrument.
•This is designed for anyone who needs the essential techniques to be able to play songs by ear
•You will get started even if you are a total beginner
•Cost of lessons vary with distance, but believe me, it's very affordable. So call or Whatsapp for enquiries...0813 009 5133

Where’s ur location ?
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by emmapk1: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Your information about piano and keyboard is incredible but I am using the best piano learning app of opinionised.com and avail amazing features of slow, fast, and waiting modes. You must browse it to get playground and party time. Visit the site to read more details about them.
Re: Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano by Manicopus: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
I am glad I was able to find a great piano without too many difficulties and problems because you can look here and also look at this website as you can buy inexpensive good pianos. I already bought one and I am very happy with it in terms of build quality and sound. This is rare, in fact, and I am very glad I found it. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers / Whatsapp Group For Instrumentalists And Musicians. / Good News Kennis Music Finally Consider Helping New Artist Are U Intrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.