Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (58460 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Duped Prostitute Punched For Confronting Client’s Friend / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Radiant1020(f): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
omojesu202:

fear fear...
me that nearly killed two the other day.
I parked in a military zone to drop a girl, from no where 3 of them show up.
tah.... I can't allow this animals to use me n shine. I fire my van. Murderfukkas almost got run over.

Hhmmmm bros I gree say I dey fear o
We all know the level of our strength sef
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by RedboneSmith(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cowards. These are the kind of soldiers that shït themselves and run away when they have to go on an actual 'assignment'. Na for harmless unarmed civilians body them dey get power.

2 Likes

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by zealadjay(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
cool I can see u want 2 trend grin
By d way wey d black & blue wey dem beat u!!!
To d extent u con dey tak selfie wey no join...

You better go back nd get d black & blue beating grin den com bck here to report, so we go know say u serious..
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Fawklicant: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Now y'all can see why I have no atom of respect for Nigerian soldiers. Big bullies! The way I feel when armed robbers are killed is how I feel when boko Haram deals with them...indifferent.

Once you join the armed forces in Nigeria, the common civilian automatically becomes your enemy that you must conquer. What a shame. Bunch of misfits!

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by RedboneSmith(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
omojesu202:

fear fear...
me that nearly killed two the other day.
I parked in a military zone to drop a girl, from no where 3 of them show up.
tah.... I can't allow this animals to use me n shine. I fire my van. Murderfukkas almost got run over.

Hope they didn't take their anger out on the poor girl you dropped.

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Donwyz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
animal in human skini....na craze people be dat oooo.......all they know is show their powers with civilians.....everything about Nigeria is just wrong......I weep for this country
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by wildkat: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
overdrive:
can't report a soldier to a soldier. what kinda trash is that

It's called Nigerian trash
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by tunary(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you have no connection you better don't challenge who you have no idea about, justice hardly prevail in Nigeria
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Drabrah(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
She no get case jare. She wan flex muscle ontop "almost" incident. She probably didn't know dat "almost doesn't count". Besides, it's jst a pat on d face they gave her na. Soja go give u korekt beating u go still dey show this kain face!
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
See her face 4 there. She get mind. De 4 design her very well. In Nigeria laws are meant for only SOME people. Some are above d law bt de go tell us rubbish. It is only in Nigeria that Hilux's dont follow traffick rules. They overtake n undertake any thing de feel like. If u do anyhow.....u go see anyhow.......
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Afonja007: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
gcof:
iseee...you can always give them N1000 mint for cold water even if them no stop you
no be lie grin grin grin
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by slimfit1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Throwback:
You got their plate number, please report this to the police who should report the military men to their own military authorities.

Never let this allegation end without a disciplinary case made of it.

We don't have trained military personnels even to the Generals they don't understand that you don't attack harmless citizens, so they will be wondering what you are talking about.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by boyjo: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
hahaha sorry I`m laughing o but posting a picture of her crying is really funny. And embarrassing.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mayb de re in a hurry de no kuku TOUCH her. This is Nigeria!.......This is ma nation.........even Falz song dem ban am sef. Make she kuku go do thanksgiving coz she look like pesin wey de jst give jst ONE tawaii.....
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by gaby(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
dazzlingd:

Woman wrapper, shameless ass licker

grin grin grin

I love licking beautiful asses, not like the rotten pot of beans, your sisters, mother and wife call pussy...

Na Dangote trailer go jam you cut your hand and leg, den use your remaining torso take sandpaper coal tar...you no go die ooo

May thunder wipe you and your entire lineage off the face of the earth you waste of sperm...

Degenerate of a human being...na innocent citizens body una dey get power...na gun go kill you idiot

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Cowards. These are the kind of soldiers that shït themselves and run away when they have to go on an actual 'assignment'. Na for harmless unarmed civilians body them dey get power.
a dog can feel he's a king but when e enter jungle see him mates abi ones' wey pass am.......
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Boyooosa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Where is the beat?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
OP SERIOUSLY I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING.
1. Na wen de dey beat am she take selfie abi what?...
2. What if ONE OF THE SOLDIERS de view her profile n comment section.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Neminc: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

The man who call us ”shithole” is in a shit right now who may not last Christmas.
Says who? You must be watching a lot of CNN grin try and watch other news channels also to balance your world view. Balanced diet is good for the health

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Aunty you get mind o
So you went to confront soldiers
Me that If I see them coming I change direction
Bornu state that is where their judgment lies.... It is a matter of time nemesis catch up with them
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by gaby(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
dazzlingd:

It seems this asswipe just got introduced to the internet and nl....poor you...

You should have done due diligence first you reprobate...

In your subsequent quotes and mentions always do well to check the person you are quoting's profile and post history before you go displaying your inherited madness.

I cure people's madness here for fun until they learn to respect themselves and other people's opinions.

I suffer them fools not to live.... I grab 'em by the balls and squeeze the life outta dem..

Ogun kill you bastard...

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Ohis2018: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
May God help us against oppression in Nigeria
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Throwback:
You got their plate number, please report this to the police who should report the military men to their own military authorities.

Never let this allegation end without a disciplinary case made of it.
They will not do anything about it, she should not bother!
Reason and rationality is a scarce commodity in this sick part of the world.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by justtoodark: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
why are you confronting soldiers...??...you have to make way for police or soldiers....

its all over the world the same......
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by crisycent: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
She thought when dey hear adenuga they will behave.....they know the real adenuga

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by gassbee: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
chicobaddest:
I can't see any blue black beating....
That's just her natural face with no makeup undecided
u never receive slap wey dey remove make up
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by gaby(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
dazzlingd:

Generational curse, where you dey....You don insult your papa run go hide for your mama back?

How cowardly, show your face here make you come run your mouth....

Son of a robber father and a whoring mother.

Messed up combination..
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is this beating?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Aunty you get mind o
So you went to confront soldiers
Me that If I see them coming I change direction
lol, me too, but the literate ones among them are very welcoming, i met a major of recent, very nice one.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Gracespecial101(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Reporting to the military won't do anything instead report to the Military Police and watch how the issue unfolds, Soldiers dread those guys like mad
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Gracespecial101(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
dancok:
lol, me too, but the literate ones among them are very welcoming, i met a major of recent, very nice one.
Very correct bro, only the Errand boys behave like this...But an Officer? that's a No, they are very humble
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
goldenfrosh:
I pray you receive sense. Did she tell u she is a feminist? Does that grant them right to beat her?
bro don't mind them, that's is blacks community lacks collective effort to eradicate error, when what happens doesn't affect them directly we make jokes over it, hmm black man still long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.