Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (58464 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Duped Prostitute Punched For Confronting Client’s Friend / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by planetx: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Blame their training for the way they behave towards civilians, they are taught at their depot that all of you are bloody civilians that should be put in their place when necessary.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Housing(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
overdrive:
can't report a soldier to a soldier. what kinda trash is that

Stop misinforming the public you can actually report a soldier to the military police. We once got op mesa team arrested for delving into land matters a friend quickly make a report at the military police office along Awolowo Road Ikoyi, a team was despatched to make the arrest, which was successful

2 Likes

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by ebereokey(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Stupid woman..thats how you challenge anyone you see...is a lesson to you not to challenge anyone you see.assuming they were criminal nko. What will we do with number plate
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
mokt:
Na this small Tears be Black n Blue?
Lol..... �
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nne u are even lucky that you happen to be a lady am just imagining if a guy they melted such upon.
NB its so disheartening our men in uniform handle civilians in this country they would never want to leave by the book but will claim maintaining peace and orderliness..

The other day as I was inside a bus we drove till we got to their checks point, was positioned by the window side, a soldier walked close to where I was trying to mimic some comments which I never wanted to give him face was just shaking my head in agreement even though I wasn't understanding a bit what he was saying before person will tell me to come down
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
ebereokey:
Stupid woman..thats how you challenge anyone you see...is a lesson to you not to challenge anyone you see.assuming they were criminal nko. What will we do with number plate
Same thing she does at home....
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
You see why this nation is ruined?

You are witnessing this but don't allow your kids to witness such take them out of Nigeria at the smallest opportunity.

When they grow up and still want to stay in Naija. its their choice.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by planetx: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:
why are you confronting soldiers...??...you have to make way for police or soldiers....

its all over the world the same......
You mean all over the world soldiers drive against traffic in private cars and when they almost hit someone they jump out to brutalize the person. Just look at this one mentality and you see why there is so much impunity in the land.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gracespecial101:

Very correct bro, only the Errand boys behave like this...But an Officer? that's a No, they are very humble
brother, am telling u i like to visit the Barack once more, the kind of schooled young guys i saw there melt my heart, my friend and i that came to deliver package for the major told him we will like to join the army too, but he told us our age is not favorable again, because we are already in our early 30s,he said the best age to join is 25 with our degrees.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good bless Prince, Mazi, Nnamdi Kanu( The Range ).

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by luckyogor(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
But why her "real" face and the twitter dp different?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Gracespecial101(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
dancok:
brother, am telling u i like to visit the Barack once more, the kind of schooled young guys i saw there melt my heart, my friend and i that came to deliver package for the major told him we will like to join the army too, but he told us our age is not favorable again, because we are already in our early 30s,he said the best age to join is 25 with our degrees.
yes ooo, Young Blood and always gallant but you really don't wanna see their bad side which hardly comes out
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by justtoodark: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
planetx:
You mean all over the world soldiers drive against traffic in private cars and when they almost hit someone they jump out to brutalize the person. Just look at this one mentality and you see why there is so much impunity in the land.

western nations do have laws to allow police and army to pass.....nigerians that were abroad can testifie to it.....

soooo...........

i dont know about brutalizing.....she was not that brutalized anyways.....

we blacks are rough people anyways.....

they didnt beat her up that bad......
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by adetes: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
W sue them

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by justtoodark: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
women always cry over everything...they cry in their periods,no where to stay,money and many other things.....

its normal for them to cry......i can even imagine she had a big mouth against soldiers......

nothing special.....
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gracespecial101:

yes ooo, Young Blood and always gallant but you really don't wanna see their bad side which hardly comes out
everyone has bad side, but i can bet it this guys will not go around beating civilians.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by 12345baba(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Were the beating nah?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by goldenfrosh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
dancok:
bro don't mind them, that's is blacks community lacks collective effort to eradicate error, when what happens doesn't affect them directly we make jokes over it, hmm black man still long way to go.
you very right thats the fact.

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Radiant1020(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
dancok:
lol, me too, but the literate ones among them are very welcoming, i met a major of recent, very nice one.

There are few nice ones sha
But I no wan know o
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by asawanathegreat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Naija anything goes
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by blazeee: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=ikeno post=71394254]they will be showing their prowess on civilian but when it comes to deployment to NE,them go cowered like frozen chicken.

My brother u sef fit apply wear the uniform make dem deploy you go NE so that u sabi wettn dem dey feel...
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by CioAngels(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Aunty you get mind o
So you went to confront soldiers
Me that If I see them coming I change direction
Nigerians are cowards, maybe she should have said thank you sir. A country with no rules, law nor standard. It was their choice to join the army. May these group of miscreants find themselves in the north east very soon.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by planetx: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

western nations do have laws to allow police and army to pass.....nigerians that were abroad can testifie to it.....

soooo...........

i dont know about brutalizing.....she was not that brutalized anyways.....

we blacks are rough people anyways.....

they didnt beat her up that bad......
You be real mumu, where they travelling in an official vehicle with sirens? Pls stop excusing stupidity so you can get cheap likes.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Dave456: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Abi ooo I no think say no soldiers beat you see as your face still fresh. Maybe na corper you dey call soldier cos all na still khaki grin angry angry
chicobaddest:
I can't see any blue black beating....
That's just her natural face with no makeup undecided
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by freemi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Aunty you get mind o
So you went to confront soldiers
Me that If I see them coming I change direction
it wasnt a military vehicle. .she didnt knw. .i gues it ws wn der stopd n kem out b4 she knew. .bt it ws alredy late
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Radiant1020(f): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
freemi:
it wasnt a military vehicle. .she didnt knw. .i gues it ws wn der stopd n kem out b4 she knew. .bt it ws alredy late

Eyaah that's really bad

I don't know why soldiers are so violent to civilians
Ladies marry them sef dey try

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Radiant1020(f): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Radiant1020:

Eyaah that's really bad

I don't know why soldiers are so violent to civilians
Ladies that marry them sef dey try
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by generalbent: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
I wonder why some useless and some bastard civilians just talk trash, if you know what we are facing through in North East then u can come and join us so that you feel it with us. Do you know the effort Nigerian govt are making to put an end to this insurgency?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by ikeno(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=blazeee post=71402575][/quote]
my guy,I kwn say dem dey gallant but dos one wey go dey show demself on top civilian head I mean
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by chrischukszy01(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
U still get eyes to see plate number,wic means dey no beat beta beating! Next tym u go learn how to control ur tongue, u tink say na ur husband for house wey u dey talk to anyhow! Idiot!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.