Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

This Will Change Your Mindset About Money And Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Will Change Your Mindset About Money And Life (347 Views)

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / Change Your Traditional Mindset About Network Marketing And Take Action Now / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Change Your Mindset About Money And Life by motivator7: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2018
I have always wondered how the successful men and women emerged from slumps and creeks. it has always bothered me. watching a lot of success stories and interviews from these successful persons has always taught me that no matter where you are from you can make if you have the right attitude.
how can i get this right attitude?
let me introduce you to some certain secrets which parallel all the successful persons in the world. it is called the strangest secret in the world. this teaching changed my perspective about success and money. Here is the teaching I've made it into a video enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Obo16n43O0

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment / Merchant Recruitment At Cars 45 / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2018 / Application Guidline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.