Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,924 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (326883 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Calvary greetings in Jesus name?������������������

Do you need deliverance from poverty, stagnation, promise and fail, delay, disappointment, eating, having sex, picking snails, seeing masquerades in your dream ?

If yes, then, you are in the right place.

For now is the time, for children of God to be delivered from the hands of the devil and his agents.

So, if you are ready, kindly use the prayer below to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI

When done with the above prayer, kindly, type your

1. Name Only (No need for surname)
2. location
3.sex
4. Your dream at Night
5. Your Foundation, (Exodus 20 V 3-5)
6. What you want God to do for you
7. Your observation while you used the above prayer.

After answering the above questions here, then get ready for the God of Elijah to deliver you.

Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

I pray that, but God of Elijah will deliver you from all your stubborn problem that say, I they will not let you go and you will possess your possessions in Jesus name

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank you Jesus!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omura: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow, Man of God, I am Faith Obi, the sister you prayed with in April - June on phone sir that had spiritual challenges from fathers house, from Delta state, sir

May God bless you great, thank you sir for the time you spent praying with me on phone sir, Thank you sir, may the almighty God reward you for all your prayer that solved my spiritual problem without visiting your church. The hand of the Lord is not really short, i am a living witness sir.

I thank God for locating you sir, more anointing sir. I still can't believe how God of Elijah did it without me visiting your church sir.

Thank you sir, hoping to come and share my testimony there one day sir.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
omura:
Wow, Man of God, I am Faith Obi, the sister you prayed with in April - June on phone sir that had spiritual challenges from fathers house, from Delta state, sir

May God bless you great, thank you sir for the time you spent praying with me on phone sir, Thank you sir, may the almighty God reward you for all your prayer that solved my spiritual problem without visiting your church. The hand of the Lord is not really short, i am a living witness sir.

I thank God for locating you sir, more anointing sir. I still can't believe how God of Elijah did it without me visiting your church sir.

Thank you sir, hoping to come and share my testimony there one day sir.

DELIVERANCE PROCESS

1.INQUIRY PRAYER ( TO REVEAL IF YOUR HEAVEN IS OPEN OR NOT) Kindly use the prayer point (Three Times) from this link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AYxfJOzMuU

and report with your observations.

Example, while using the prayer, the first time, I felt nothing, the second time, I manifested, etc

2. Go through RPP (REVELATION PRAYERS) For God to reveal the source and what you need to do before, during and after your deliverance.
Note that, any one you have 'P' it means you need to pray. 'R' it means you need to do renounciation (Exodus 20 V 3-5, Mathew 5 V 17-18, Gen 12 V 1, Joshua 24 V 2-5)

3. RENOUNCIATION( Should you have any one with R)

WHAT IS RENOUNCIATION ?
Renunciation is not prayer: it is a sober and sorry mood state between Man and God, that is, renunciation is made unto God.

Renunciation means abandonment, rejection, denial, letting go, etc.,
During renunciation, we are like prisoners who urgently needs complete freedom, but can never be able to bail his/her self.

Therefore, during renunciation, we have no power of our own. We always beg God of Elijah to come and pls help you and separate you from every evil covenant entered by Fathers that is affecting your life today (Exodus 20 V 1-5).

You don't use terminologies like; I break myself, I bind, I loose... These are 'wrong' lines, as it communicates freedom and authority to God, who we are supposed to plead upon!

Therefore, we don't use terminologies like; I pray, I break my cord and I attach myself, I loose, I bind, rather we use;
I want God to please help me break,
Please, God have mercy on me, and then separate me or break me out from this covenant...
I want God to please cut off my cord and to please attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

In addition to this, before you start you have to ask God for forgiveness of sins of your mothers, fathers and yourself. Sins of your ancestors. You ask God to forgive you. After which you start the renunciation of your family idols. If you know anyone mention the name and renounce them and now plead with God to break you from any covenant with them all.

If you clearance from the servant of God to partake in the online renunciation, below is the "Confessional Prayer" for the Renunciation..

I will suggest that the fellow should endeavour to write it out in a paper sheet, and to be used while the fellow will go down on his/her knees.

................ THE CONFESSIONAL PRAYER........
Oh God my creator, I confess all my known and unknown sins before you ;
Sins of iniquities committed by my father's, sins of iniquities committed by my mother's, sins of iniquities committed by me knowingly or unknowingly.
Sins of my parents or relatives entering covenant on my behalf.
Sins of worshipping and bowing down to other gods knowingly or unknowingly, sins of eating and drinking with idols worshiper's.
Sins of bearing names that is from the demonic Kingdom, sins of allowing my body to be contaminated with demonic properties through incisions or any other mark.
God my father, please forgive me all my mentioned sins and please, cut off my cord from my family bloodline and attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

4. REPEAT YOUR RPP( To be sure if your renounciation was done Well, otherwise, you repeat it again before deliverance.

5. ONLINE DELIVERANCE, once in a month ( You need to book for it with your placard, fast from 6am -3 or 6pm ) The deliverance will be conducted online or offline.

6. TESTIMONY (To put devil to shame and Give God all the glory)

You need to start by thanking God first before you report everything about your deliverance, your observations while undergoing the deliverance process.

Remember you are save to save others, do not hesitate to reach out to people around you who also need deliverance and tell them about the God of Elijah and what He has done for you.

God bless you greatly in Jesus name

Remain bless

3 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omura: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank you sir, He is really not a wicked God sir, all my bad dreams gone over night sir,
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Only God can heal, Why not teach people how to get close to God instead.

4 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Thank you Jesus

1. My name is Frday
2. From Ekpoma, Edo State .
3. I dream of masquerades pursuing me in my dreams almost everytime and I eat in my dream
4.My foundations from my father and mother are Christians but my father's father worship oloku before he died five years ago.
5. I want God settle my case,.I am working like an elephant but eating like an ant.

Servant of God please attend to my case, I have tried to reach you before on phone, you gave me a WhatsApp number but said you only have time on Saturday because of your Job or so sir please sir look into my case and let me know how I can be delivered sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2018
@Omura, well done, you refused to come back to the thread you created to come and share your experience with the servant of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/4299511/need-deliverance-powers-fathers-house

I am happy your story has changed, I am praying mine does also.

Please., check your email, I just sent you a mail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2018
omura:
Thank you sir, He is really not a wicked God sir, all my bad dreams gone over night sir,

All glory be to the Lord.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2018
fridaraku:
Thank you Jesus

1. My name is Frday
2. From Ekpoma, Edo State .
3. I dream of masquerades pursuing me in my dreams almost everytime and I eat in my dream
4.My foundations from my father and mother are Christians but my father's father worship oloku before he died five years ago.
5. I want God settle my case,.I am working like an elephant but eating like an ant.

Servant of God please attend to my case, I have tried to reach you before on phone, you gave me a WhatsApp number but said you only have time on Saturday because of your Job or so sir please sir look into my case and let me know how I can be delivered sir

Good morning and God bless you.

Please forward your above information to this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com, and you will be sent an RPP sheet.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Psalm 34 :17-The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.

May the Lord deliver you from all you sturbon problems this month in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2018
servantofGod22:

Please forward your above information to this email: servantvic2010@gmail.com, and you will be sent an RPP sheet.

Thank you for your quick response sir,

I have sent it to the email

What is RPP sir?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Psalm 34 :17-The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.

Amen in Jesus name!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omura: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omura: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
fridaraku:
@Omura, well done, you refused to come back to the thread you created to come and share your experience with the servant of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/4299511/need-deliverance-powers-fathers-house

I am happy your story has changed, I am praying mine does also.

Please., check your email, I just sent you a mail

I apologise, I just don't know how to thank God for His hand.

Thanks for your concern, your testimony is coming also. I am the most happiest person for the presence of the servant of God here for people who need deliverance without paying money for it.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2018
First of all, I will like to congratulate anyone Google brings to this page. To the glory of God I am a living witness of the fact that the hand of God is not shorten to save and deliver you wherever you are and His mercies still continues in my home.

I got to know this Servant of God in may through a sister I don't know but she has enjoyed the God of servant Vic and she decided to open a page to encourage women like me that wicked powers are preventing or killing there babies just to make them barren. Her moniker name is Godsent and indeed that is what she is and I always pray for her even when I don't know her.

I have very serious foundational problems that was beyond my control even pastors couldn't solve my overwhelming spiritual problems but they all believed God will help me but don't know how. I got to know how when I connected to the man of God.

Growing up as a little girl I knew something was wrong with my family but I never knew what it was until after my wedding. Between the ages of 5 and 10 masquerades pursues me almost every day. Most times they dont catch up with me but sometimes they do. After the age of 10 the dream stopped cos I was now going for counselling with the prophetess in my church at that age o! I noticed there is ALWAYS problems at EVERY stage of my life. When I wanted to start primary school, the school didn't accept me because my hand couldn't reach my ear and I had to opt for private school but all kids on the street goes to that government school. I was always lonely going to school at age 6. Good for me abi? Because it's private? But all kids got admitted to that government school except me! This happens at every stage of my life. Going to secondary school, getting admission, getting good boyfriend, getting married and conceiving.

Fast forward to after my wedding, I conceived immediately but lost it and challenges came in. I resigned my well paid job so I could have kids of my own early enough, 6 months after I resigned my husband was sacked in a good company he works. We had morning we ventured into business but it failed. Evil dreams started coming cos I was now praying. Constant eating in the dream, constant sex in the dream, demons will come and touch my period in the dream, and all sort that I can't just explain. I realized I needed to be more serious in my prayers so I went to one of the most popular deliverance Minstry. My people the attack increased. I was told they tied serpents on my waist, it actually do give me excruciating pains in my back.

I had to turn to Google to help me search where I can be deliver from all this trouble. And it took me to a page a sister created where I connected to the man of God.

One thing I know of during all this problem is that a true man of God will never ask you to bring one Kobo before they attend or pray for you.

I connected to the man of God, he gave me RPP( REVELATION PRAYER POINT) it's not magic you will do it yourself. It takes you down to the root of your problems. The result I got was a true picture of what I have been battling with even all those evil character that can hinder my deliverance was shown. I went through the deliverance process in my house. I just chat with the man of God and there was physical trouble in the camp of my enemies. I was so much enjoying the man of God that I completely forgot that I have spiritual serpents in my body. To my surprise one day God almighty removed those serpents in my dreams. This was how God did it. He used the image of a good Christian I know, cut under my armpits and remove the snakes one after the other with a pair of tongs. Not only that God Almighty is restoring our finances and there is so much peace in my home now.

I have plenty testimonies to shared but I don't want to bore you with a long post for now.

Free advice: if you know you do have the above dreams there is trouble and you need to pray. This man of God will never collects one Naira from you. He gave me money sef. It is a great privilege for God to direct him to open this page.

And if you know you really want to be free from evil powers you will have to be free from sins. The man of God don't have magic power he can use to set you free with sins in your life. But if you genuinely confess your sins the God of Elijah will set you free through divine instructions from the servant of God. God bless you all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Thank you very much for this. With the servants of God deliverance methods it is only people who are ready to get close to God that the God of Elijah gives amazing testimonies
ElidaxZiel:
Only God can heal, Why not teach people how to get close to God instead.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2018
According to revelation , you are just pretending to be from the lamb but you are not, Let he that has wisdom understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amen in Jesus name!
servantofGod22:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
@Ronnygold

You are welcome, all glory to God.

Not everyone can understand the power of the God of Elijah. experience is the best teacher.

May your testimony be parmanent in Jesus name.

@fridaraku, hope you have received the rpp and how to use it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omura: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Good afternoon sir,

Yes sir, no one will understand better than people like us who have experienced it sir. May God open his children's eyes.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omura: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ronnygold:
First of all, I will like to congratulate anyone Google brings to this page. To the glory of God I am a living witness of the fact that the hand of God is not shorten to save and deliver you wherever you are and His mercies still continues in my home.

I got to know this Servant of God in may through a sister I don't know but she has enjoyed the God of servant Vic and she decided to open a page to encourage women like me that wicked powers are preventing or killing there babies just to make them barren. Her moniker name is Godsent and indeed that is what she is and I always pray for her even when I don't know her.

I have very serious foundational problems that was beyond my control even pastors couldn't solve my overwhelming spiritual problems but they all believed God will help me but don't know how. I got to know how when I connected to the man of God.

Growing up as a little girl I knew something was wrong with my family every day. Most times they dont catch up with me but sometimes they do. After the age of 10 the dream stopped cos I was now going for counselling with the prophetess in my church at that age o! I noticed there is ALWAYS problems at EVERY stage of my life. When I wanted to start primary school, the school didn't accept me because my hand couldn't reach my ear and I had to opt for private school but all kids on the street goes to that government school. I was always lonely going to school at age 6. Good for me abi? Because it's private? But all kids got admitted to that government school except me! This happens at every stage of my life. Going to secondary school, getting admission, getting good boyfriend, getting married and conceiving.

Fast forward to after my wedding, I conceived immediately but lost it and challenges came in. I resigned my well paid job so I could have kids of my own early enough, 6 months after I resigned my husband was sacked in a good company he works. We had morning we ventured into business but it failed. Evil dreams started coming cos I was now praying. Constant eating in the dream, constant sex in the dream, demons will come and touch my period in the dream, and all sort that I can't just explain. I realized I needed to be more serious in my prayers so I went to one of the most popular deliverance Minstry. My people the attack increased. I was told they tied serpents on my waist, it actually do give me excruciating pains in my back.

I had to turn to Google to help me search where I can be deliver from all this trouble. And it took me to a page a sister created where I connected to the man of God.

One thing I know of during all this problem is that a true man of God will never ask you to bring one Kobo before they attend or pray for you.

I connected to the man of God, he gave me RPP( REVELATION PRAYER POINT) it's not magic you will do it yourself. It takes you down to the root of your problems. The result I got was a true picture of what I have been battling with even all those evil character that can hinder my deliverance was shown. I went through the deliverance process in my house. I just chat with the man of God and there was physical trouble in the camp of my enemies. I was so much enjoying the man of God that I completely forgot that I have spiritual serpents in my body. To my surprise one day God almighty removed those serpents in my dreams. This was how God did it. He used the image of a good Christian I know, cut under my armpits and remove the snakes one after the other with a pair of tongs. Not only that God Almighty is restoring our finances and there is so much peace in my home now.

I have plenty testimonies to shared but I don't want to bore you with a long post for now.

Free advice: if you know you do have the above dreams there is trouble and you need to pray. This man of God will never collects one Naira from you. He gave me money sef. It is a great privilege for God to direct him to open this page.

And if you know you really want to be free from evil powers you will have to be free from sins. The man of God don't have magic power he can use to set you free with sins in your life. But if you genuinely confess your sins the God of Elijah will set you free through divine instruction's from the servant of God. God bless you all.

huum, I rejoice with you. I am a testimony to the mighty works that God is doing through his servant.

somebody told me about the servant of God in this forum while I was looking for a true deliverance minister, i got his contact and called him, he told me to read Isaiah 59 V 1- i did but did not even believe a deliverance can take place through the phone without you meeting the man of God, coming from the fact that I have done marathon fasting with MFM and is like the more I do it the more I kept being attacked.

But after my phone call encounter with God's servant, no more attack in my dream, I now sleep like a baby, instead I only have revelations that shows where my problem originated from and what God is doing presently.

I don't just know how to explain it, just like the man of God said it is experience that is what can explain it to any one.

I will want to advise anyone having any spiritual problem or needs deliverance to be very free to have it with this man of God, never asked me or collected any din from me, unlike my past experience with some pastors here in Delta state

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
servantofGod22:
@Ronnygold

You are welcome, all glory to God.

Not everyone can understand the power of the God of Elijah. experience is the best teacher.

May your testimony be parmanent in Jesus name.

@fridaraku, hope you have received the rpp and how to use it?

Yes sir, I have received it and through with it.

My phone was giving me challenges, just fixed it up now, thank you for everything. What next am I suppose to do now. I have marked the prayer points as directed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Amen to that prayer sir.

Yes it is not everyone that will understand what I have experience with the God of servant Vic. Churches preaches how God works so most people hear it but I have and still experiencing the raw power of God. I have so many amazing testimonies which I will be dishing out as the spirit leads. I will continue to testify to the goodness of God in my life through His servant so that the children of God who needs genuine deliverance can gets it and nobody will task them.

God is so REAL. Most people go for deliverance over and over without results instead the attack increased. I was going through series of deliverance with dry fasting, in fact this evil powers will feed me there on the deliverance ground. Honestly speaking, I was already thinking that witches have power and I met a prophetess who told me my fasting and prayer don't reach anywhere. And she is very correct.

Today, I realize that I was praying so hard and so wrong. That's was why they were winning. But today God of Elijah has set me free and the only prayer I pray at night is just to ask for the forgiveness of sins and mercy of God. I'm always very careful with the way I talk and relate with people just to avoid sin.

God is REAL and God is not WICKED.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
You will snap and send it to the man of God for further instructions.
fridaraku:

Yes sir, I have received it and through with it.

My phone was giving me challenges, just fixed it up now, thank you for everything. What next am I suppose to do now. I have marked the prayer points as directed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
servantofGod22:

Please forward your above information to this email: servantvic2010@gmail.com, and you will be sent an RPP sheet.

Sir, I have sent you a mail. I am waiting for the RPP sheet.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chynwe:

Good day and God bless you, sorry I did not see it,

Can you please resend it again if you don't mind?

@fridaraku, please scan or snap with your phone and send it to the email.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you, sorry I did not see it,

Can you please resend it again if you don't mind?

@fridaraku, please scan or snap with you phone and send it to the email.

Ok sir, sir I will have to do it tomorrow in a business centre, I have issue with my camera.sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Psalm 32 V 7: 7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Any power standing against your deliverance will not see the next 24 hours in Jesus name. The Lord protection will be with you all the rest of your life in Jesus name. Good morning and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Chynwe:

RPP sent, please confirm from your email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2018
fridaraku:

Ok sir, sir I will have to do it tomorrow in a business centre, I have issue with my camera.sir

God bless you. Anytime you are ready, The God of Elijah is ready
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fridaraku: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2018
servantofGod22:
Psalm 32 V 7: 7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Any power standing against your deliverance will not see the next 24 hours in Jesus name. The Lord protection will be with you all the rest of your life in Jesus name. Good morning and God bless you.

Amen!!!! in Jesus name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.