Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,792 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (327596 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from Servant of God.
As you type Amen to this prayer
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2018
Luke 10 v 2- Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of
the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

In other to attend to every one, the God of Elijah is re-arranging things for a speedy deliverance that will prove He is the God of Isaiah 59 V 1.

Please, let us be patient and follow every divine instructions that will bring about His mighty hand upon your life. Please, give me time to go through

Just know it that, God will deliver, heal, promote, empower you,etc, whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2018
@Ronnygold and others, please add okobaba to the whatsapp renounciation group
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2018
@ronnygold @cdmhelpdesk , the Man of God has given me grace to be added to the whatsapp group.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name.

CDMHELPDESK007:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning sir. The man of God had already responded to this request, please relax, we will communicate the time to you when fix. Thank you.

bass7:

Good morning all,

I missed this appointment as instructed by our amiable servant of God, please what do I do now....
Please help me

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Amen Sir, in Jesus name
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2018
Noted sir!

servantofGod22:
@Ronnygold and others, please add okobaba to the whatsapp renounciation group
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
servantofGod22:
Luke 10 v 2- Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of

In other to attend to every one, the God of Elijah is re-arranging things for a speedy deliverance that will prove He is the God of Isaiah 59 V 1.

Please, let us be patient and follow every divine instructions that will bring about His mighty hand upon your life. Please, give me time to go through

Just know it that, God will deliver, heal, promote, empower you,etc, whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.

Please brethren let's all exercise a little patience as the Man of God will surely attend to everyone. He is also busy attending to others on whatsapp andd other medium. So with patience it will get to your turn.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by santicruz: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
1. NAME: Erimma

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in lagos state but from Imo State

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Getting attacked by familiar/unfamiliar faces, creatures that look like spirit beings, snakes, humans, sex, eating, running etc.

4. FOUNDATIONS- My paternal line has an idol their forefather's forefather's worshipped

My maternal line has a strong idol from her mothers side and my mother said the used to call her ogbanje

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, failure at the edge of breakthrough
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2018
servantofGod22:

Do ask for mercy from God (testimony kept, you know what I mean) and pray against any evil creature resisting your prayers (Zechariah 3 V 1) Three days fasting, take not of your revelation or dream.

Sir, I have been in and out of hospital since this issue started and it has robbed me of so much energy. I am on medications and hospital visits from time to time now. I believe God will heal me completely and deliver me.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Amen in Jesus name

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2018
It is well with you in Jesus name. Kindly exercise patience, the man of God will attend to you as soon as he come online.

Thank you.

childofGod29:

Sir, I have been in and out of hospital since this issue started and it has robbed me of so much energy. I am on medications and hospital visits from time to time now. I believe God will heal me completely and deliver me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good morning sir. The man of God had already responded to this request, please relax, we will communicate the time to you when fix. Thank you.

Okay, I am waiting
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2018
Please sir, I'm about to add you to the WhatsApp group..

Okobaba1:
@ronnygold @cdmhelpdesk , the Man of God has given me grace to be added to the whatsapp group.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
santicruz:

1. NAME: Erimma

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in lagos state but from Imo State

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Getting attacked by familiar/unfamiliar faces, creatures that look like spirit beings, snakes, humans, sex, eating, running etc.

4. FOUNDATIONS- My paternal line has an idol their forefather's forefather's worshipped

My maternal line has a strong idol from her mothers side and my mother said the used to call her ogbanje

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, failure at the edge of breakthrough

u are welcome in Jesus name, pls have u sent mail as instructed in page one of this thread?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Please ronnygold, the man of God asked that i be added to the whatsapp group and to be guided thru the renunciation prayers again.

Thsnk you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
You have been added sir. Please acknowledge your presence there. Thank you.

Okobaba1:

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
alexdidi:
please im in a desperate situation. Nothing seems to be working for me and my family. We lost our parents two years ago. Furthermore i have dreams where i see myself in my secondary school often in uniform and i cant seem to get home in the dream. Just this morning i had sucj a dream and i saw some of my mates from my time there and a teacher. We some were in uniform. I was in a sort of corporate. I noticed some girls looking at me too.
Please help. I feel defeated each time i dream that way...

u are welcome sir, pls send us mail as instructed on page one, then we will start the follow up .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glory Glory to God!!!! i have done the RPP and the hands of God was mighty over me, I have been attending prayers, never have I shaken so vigorously like this, indeed the hand of God is on his servant victor no wonder the bible said by their fruit we shall know them.

Thank your all the supporting crew, may God grant your heart desires. Amen. Where can I submit my results?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
I can't quote all the new members.
We welcome all the new members here in Jesus name, pls. if u are new here and ur case has not been attended to it means you have not sent us an email.
please don't feel frustrated, God of Elijah is not wicked. we await ur mail tnx
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oeis:
Glory Glory to God!!!! i have done the RPP and the hands of God was mighty over me, I have been attending prayers, never have I shaken so vigorously like this, indeed the hand of God is on his servant victor no wonder the bible said by their fruit we shall know them.

Thank your all the supporting crew, may God grant your heart desires. Amen. Where can I submit my results?
congratulations sir, snap it and send it through whatsapp to the Servant of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

congratulations sir, snap it and send it through whatsapp to the Servant of God.

I don't have the WhatsApp number oooh
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ronnygold:
It is well with you in Jesus name. Kindly exercise patience, the man of God will attend to you as soon as he come online.

Thank you.

Thanks for the response @Ronnygold
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by spongeisback: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
What a syndicated scam operation. Waiting for the Lamentations of those who will part with their money and properties .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
spongeisback:
What a syndicated scam operation. Waiting for the Lamentations of those who will part with their money and properties .

Where are u from? , this is beyond money, the man of God is not asking for money from anyone here, he even give out instead. REMEMBER TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. Be careful not to bring cause upon your self. The power of God here is mighty!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
I knew people like them will come for sure.
I got referral to the man of God through a sister I don't know on nairaland too. I only met the man of God once, every other thing is online. Today the man of God has help me to be useful to myself and to God in so many ways, all fears gone. Those evil powers are now very afraid of me.

There is no magic with the servant of God, it is a do it yourself thing where people will know and see the RAW POWER of God of Elijah.

Funny enough, he needs Jesus cos I'm sure something brought him to this page.

Oeis:

Where are u from? , this is beyond money, the man of God is not asking for money from anyone here, he even give out instead. REMEMBER TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. Be careful not to bring cause upon your self. The power of God here is mighty!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
The man of God will give us grace to send it to you. Did he call you for enquiry prayer?

Oeis:

I don't have the WhatsApp number oooh
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks, I have seen the number.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by santicruz: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yes, I have emailed u[color=#770077][/color][quote author=CDMHELPDESK007 post=7256236
u are welcome in Jesus name, pls have u sent mail as instructed in page one of this thread?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.