Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (327179 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
servantofGod22:
Today, I pray for you and your Household this Beautiful morning that every power challenging the Grace of the Authority of GOD upon your life shall be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus.

This morning, Principalities and Powers waging war against your Stars and Glory catch fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree that Every foundational Demon assigned to limit your potentials and see how far you will Go/ Become shall be put to shame in Jesus name.

Have a blessed day
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
servantofGod22:
Today, I pray for you and your Household this Beautiful morning that every power challenging the Grace of the Authority of GOD upon your life shall be destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus.

This morning, Principalities and Powers waging war against your Stars and Glory catch fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree that Every foundational Demon assigned to limit your potentials and see how far you will Go/ Become shall be put to shame in Jesus name.

Have a blessed day
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ugondohemba(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
:
Do you know you can make Cool Cash with your USED/condemned batteries?

We buy Scrap, condemned, Bad, INVERTER and HEAVY DUTY batteries.
We can pick them up from your home or office.
They are to be recycled.
Tel: 09029566399

We have COLLECTION CENTRES in
Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Aba, Owerri,
Benin, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Bayelsa, Ibadan, Akure,
Ado-Ekiti, ILorin, Abeokuta, Minna, Lokoja, KanoDo you know you can make Cool Cash with your USED/condemned batteries?

They are to be recycled.

Ado-Ekiti, ILorin, Abeokuta, Minna, Lokoja, Kano
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
childofGod29:

Good morning ma, you are welcome the thread.

For your Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like
EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.
When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

Still on the Dream / revelations enquiry:
what I mean by open it.
You ask
Following the above instructions. Let's take for instance the dream you had. You begin to open the dream like this:

Father give me a sign if my hubby's step mom being pregnant in the dream is good. raise up your hands, close your eyes and be in the spirit for 10to 13 seconds.

Father, give me a sign if the dream has a negative impact on me. raise up your hands, close your eyes and be in the spirit for 10to 13 seconds.

Father, please give me a sign if I need to pray about it. raise up your hands, close your eyes and be in the spirit for 10to 13 seconds.

After you are done, go down on your knees to thank God and report back to the man of God as directed in the instructions above.

ok I will do this thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kindly take your business to other threads. This thread is strictly for deliverance, not for commerce. Please take note.
Ugondohemba:
:
Do you know you can make Cool Cash with your USED/condemned batteries?

They are to be recycled.

Ado-Ekiti, ILorin, Abeokuta, Minna, Lokoja, KanoDo you know you can make Cool Cash with your USED/condemned batteries?

They are to be recycled.

Ado-Ekiti, ILorin, Abeokuta, Minna, Lokoja, Kano
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Mummytwins42:
ok I will do this thanks

OK ma, before you commence with the prayers, you need to ask for grace to proceed and the man of God will send someone to give you the grace to proceed. Thank you ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=childofGod29 post=77083762]Prayer point for today.[/quote
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2019
childofGod29:

Amen
sir pls how do I get some deliverance prayer from u? I seriously need God's intervention in my life and ministry...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Good day sir. You are welcome in Jesus name. This is a deliverance thread where the God of Elijah delivers to the utmost. His hands are not shortened that it cannot save. His ears are not heavy that they cannot hear your prayers. Isaiah 59 v 1. All you need to do is follow divine instructions and your testimony is sure.

Please begin by reading page 15 of this thread to learn how to carry out enquiry prayers. When you are done with it and are ready for the prayers, please notify us here and you will receive grace from the man of God before doing the prayers. Once again, we welcome you in Jesus name
PSTEMMA1960:
sir pls how do I get some deliverance prayer from u? I seriously need God's intervention in my life and ministry...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amen and thanks.
Austynodv:
Good day sir. You are welcome in Jesus name. This is a deliverance thread where the God of Elijah delivers to the utmost. His hands are not shortened that it cannot save. His ears are not heavy that they cannot hear your prayers. Isaiah 59 v 1. All you need to do is follow divine instructions and your testimony is sure.

Please begin by reading page 15 of this thread to learn how to carry out enquiry prayers. When you are done with it and are ready for the prayers, please notify us here and you will receive grace from the man of God before doing the prayers. Once again, we welcome you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
laraoge:

AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by austinereds(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2019
hello I am new here. please I need help. there's something I have been praying about for a long time it hasn't come to fruition. it's almost looking like I am wasting time. please I need advise.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
austinereds:
hello I am new here. please I need help. there's something I have been praying about for a long time it hasn't come to fruition. it's almost looking like I am wasting time. please I need advise.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

Try to start the deliverance process and follow divine Instructions and you will see the hand of God in what you are believing him for.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Good morning brethren. How was yesterday deliverance? Ours was awesome in our home.

I also want to share this testimony to the glory of God.

During the deliverance process, as the man of God said we should hold our water and call on he God of Elijah 7 times, my husband was in his feet, been moved by the power of Holy ghost, I decided to hold him so he doesn't fall. I stood at his back and as he was rounding up, I wasn't paying attention to the prayer cos I was holding water but to my surprise power of Holy Ghost started moved me too. The power of God moved me from the back of my husband through to his front and back to where I was standing before, I was moved round him and put to a stop. God is indeed everywhere! And we are thankful for this miracle. His hands are not shortened indeed. Glory be to God. Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Austynodv:
Good morning brethren. How was yesterday deliverance? Ours was awesome in our home.

I also want to share this testimony to the glory of God.

During the deliverance process, as the man of God said we should hold our water and call on he God of Elijah 7 times, my husband was in his feet, been moved by the power of Holy ghost, I decided to hold him so he doesn't fall. I stood at his back and as he was rounding up, I wasn't paying attention to the prayer cos I was holding water but to my surprise power of Holy Ghost started moved me too. The power of God moved me from the back of my husband through to his front and back to where I was standing before, I was moved round him and put to a stop. God is indeed everywhere! And we are thankful for this miracle. His hands are not shortened indeed. Glory be to God. Amen!

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, his hand is indeed not shortened to save us no matter where we are. We return all the glory to Abba Father.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.