Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328372 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Amen.
childofGod29:
Prayer kisspoint for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's prayer

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
My testimony:
At work last night, a client made payment to our company thru mobile transfer at past 8pm but we did not receive any credit alert. I followed up regularly to confirm receipt but no alert was received.

The client has an early morning flight to catch today but I would need to reconcile the payment issue with him before he leaves which puts me in a difficult situation because I would have to delay him and he might miss his flight.

Moreover, he was getting annoyed that we are bothering him over the payment transfer which he said was successful and that his account has been debited.

In this situation, I prayed earnestly that the God of Servant Vic intervene and help me resolve this problem by his mighty power. I prayed that before the customer leaves for his flight this morning, the credit alert must drop in our company account.

To the glory of God, at past 5 this morning, I got confirmation of the money received into our company account.

The God of Servant Vic answers prayers even at a dying minute.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Austynodv:
My testimony:
At work last night, a client made payment to our company thru mobile transfer at past 8pm but we did not receive any credit alert. I followed up regularly to confirm receipt but no alert was received.

The client has an early morning flight to catch today but I would need to reconcile the payment issue with him before he leaves which puts me in a difficult situation because I would have to delay him and he might miss his flight.

Moreover, he was getting annoyed that we are bothering him over the payment transfer which he said was successful and that his account has been debited.

In this situation, I prayed earnestly that the God of Servant Vic intervene and help me resolve this problem by his mighty power. I prayed that before the customer leaves for his flight this morning, the credit alert must drop in our company account.

To the glory of God, at past 5 this morning, I got confirmation of the money received into our company account.

The God of Servant Vic answers prayers even at a dying minute.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Thank you Jesus, for giving you speedy answers to your prayer. Only God can do this, the God that answers by fire. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
My name is miracle from plateau state.i always dream of wedding in the dream but still single and having delay, eating in the dream, making love in the dream, seeing myself with my late grandpa, dreaming but not remembering when I woke up at times, seeing myself chased by masquerade in the dreams. I want God to deliver me. PRAYER REQUEST_ I always faces disappoinment at that edge of breakthrough, lack of destiny helpers, Academy problems that is missing script from one place to the other, family problems, nothing good is happening in the family. Daddy, I and my family need your prayers sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Austynodv:
Amen
Anen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook. The link will be posted here when the time comes.

And also I will encourage you to submit yourself for deliverance so you can have testimony like most of us here. My own case was worse than yours but God helped me through His Servant, just follow instructions and let us know anything you don't understand.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Mimichild:
My name is miracle from plateau state.i always dream of wedding in the dream but still single and having delay, eating in the dream, making love in the dream, seeing myself with my late grandpa, dreaming but not remembering when I woke up at times, seeing myself chased by masquerade in the dreams. I want God to deliver me. PRAYER REQUEST_ I always faces disappoinment at that edge of breakthrough, lack of destiny helpers, Academy problems that is missing script from one place to the other, family problems, nothing good is happening in the family. Daddy, I and my family need your prayers sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thank you Jesus! thank you Jesus!!

I pray that The Good God of Elijah will reward every one of you who have been keeping this thread alive, your children will never lack, God will glorify His name in your life this year, your testimony will show forth this month in Jesus name.

I pray for all that needs deliverance, that, the Almighty God whose hand is not shortened to save, will deliver you from the hands of the wicked in Jesus name, Any power that says over their dead body will you make it in life, the Almighty God will pass His judgement upon them in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Amen in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus!
servantofGod22:

I pray that The Good God of Elijah will reward every one of you who have been keeping this thread alive, your children will never lack, God will glorify His name in your life this year, your testimony will show forth this month in Jesus name.

I pray for all that needs deliverance, that, the Almighty God whose hand is not shortened to save, will deliver you from the hands of the wicked in Jesus name, Any power that says over their dead body will you make it in life, the Almighty God will pass His judgement upon them in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by medra(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello sir, good morning my name is Isaac am in Lagos..I was deported from Kenya 2months ago. since i came back things have been so difficult and I have been going for prayers...last night I had a dream sleeping with a lady but I didn't cum in reality even in the dream and I have been praying since I came back.. because I wants to go back there and live this country this month since then have been battling different spiritual attacks,I was even told by a prophet that the kind of home I came from as been the reason am having this failures that they want me to beg for food and which is almost happening right now where am sleeping presently we have been given this month.dont even know how to start my life where to go again I just feel like if nothing happens before end month will commit suicide since I have no one to help me financially or even to call me..am living like an immigrant in my own country.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook. The link will be posted here when the time comes.

And also I will encourage you to submit yourself for deliverance so you can have testimony like most of us here. My own case was worse than yours but God helped me through His Servant, just follow instructions and let us know anything you don't understand.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
medra:

Hello sir, good morning my name is Isaac am in Lagos..I was deported from Kenya 2months ago. since i came back things have been so difficult and I have been going for prayers...last night I had a dream sleeping with a lady but I didn't cum in reality even in the dream and I have been praying since I came back.. because I wants to go back there and live this country this month since then have been battling different spiritual attacks,I was even told by a prophet that the kind of home I came from as been the reason am having this failures that they want me to beg for food and which is almost happening right now where am sleeping presently we have been given this month.dont even know how to start my life where to go again I just feel like if nothing happens before end month will commit suicide since I have no one to help me financially or even to call me..am living like an immigrant in my own country.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
All the New members are welcome in Jesus Christ name...
As you follows all the given instructions to the latter end (as stated above by @Ronnygold), your deliverance is sure and your testimony is next in Jesus Christ name....

Once again, you all are welcome to this platform of Deliverance!!!

cc: @Miracle, @Medra........
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Amen in Jesus' mighty name
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2019

You are welcome to your place of testimony. Just follow every instructions here. You will surely testify.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2019
medra:

You are welcome. Belove, I advise you to be strong and understand that there is nothing God can not do concerning your case.

Just go through deliverance session as our sister above had advised and you will testify like everyone here?

Good morning every one in the house, I hope we had a good night rest
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.