Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328618 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2019
I did the prayer of enquiries and I had these observations:

1. I was unbalanced on my feet and moved backwards about 2 times. And I also heard from God, that I should call my Ex and plead with her for the final time.

I return all the glory of the God of Elijah.

cc: @CDMHELPDESK007 and @Ronnygold, @childofGod

childofGod29:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
I did the prayer of inquiries and i had these observation.
I was unbalanced on my feet, I moved forward and backward, I moved forward two steps, my head was turning, I felt a serious cold in my feet and hand my body became weak a little that I could not stand again and I fell beside my bed.

I return all the glory to the God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:

1. I was unbalanced on my feet and moved backwards about 2 times. And I also heard from God, that I should call my Ex and plead with her for the final time.

Hallelujah, you will need to undergo the second step ( RPP )
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thank God. But you have to repeat the self enquiry prayers sir. The instruction was that after you read and understand, you will then notify us here that you are ready to do the self enquiry prayer and request for grace from the man of God to proceed.

The reason for the grace is for God to prevent demons, evil powers from interfering with your prayers, just like the way you held voice to go and plead with your ex, how sure are you that the instruction is from God? Kindly request for grace and repeat the prayers

God bless you sir
thebest1210:

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
You will have to request for grace from the man of God before doing the enquiry prayers.
Jesusforall:
I did the prayer of inquiries and i had these observation.
I was unbalanced on my feet, I moved forward and backward, I moved forward two steps, my head was turning, I felt a serious cold in my feet and hand my body became weak a little that I could not stand again and I fell beside my bed.

I return all the glory to the God of Elijah.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please to all the new brethren, you will need to request for grace from the man of God at every stage of your deliverance, this is to prevent interference from evil powers.

I want you to know that devil have answers to questions too. All instructions here are devine. Kindly follow.

Like myself, anytime I have dreams and want to get the message, after sending it to the man of God, I will wait till he gives me grace to enquire from God, and note that I know how to do the enquiry on my own, but I will still wait for grace.

Please request for grace at every stage

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ronnygold:
Thank God. But you have to repeat the self enquiry prayers sir. The instruction was that after you read and understand, you will then notify us here that you are ready to do the self enquiry prayer and request for grace from the man of God to proceed.

The reason for the grace is for God to prevent demons, evil powers from interfering with your prayers, just like the way you held voice to go and plead with your ex, how sure are you that the instruction is from God? Kindly request for grace and repeat the prayers

God bless you sir

Thank you very much for your response.
Please, I write to request for Grace from the man of God in order to proceed to the self enquiry prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Amen!!!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

In Jesus name ,Amen and Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2019
thebest1210:

Please, I write to request for Grace from the man of God in order to proceed to the self enquiry prayer.

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2019
thebest1210:

Good morning sir,

type amen to the prayer on the thread here first before you proceed with your prayers.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2019
Amen!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
childofGod29:

I have concluded the enquiries prayers.
I observed the following :

1st, 3rd and 4th - I swayed front and backward.
2nd and 5th - Nothing happened.

All glory to God the Master of the Universe. Amen

My breakthrough is sure, by His Grace. Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2019
I have read and understand the self enquiry prayers I need grace from the man of God to do it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
thebest1210:

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

you need to move to the next stage
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

you need to move to the next stage

Please, how do I move to the next stage?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Glory be to God. The next stage is RPP, Revelation prayer points, you will also do it yourself after you have receive grace from the man of God. Please go to page 2 of this thread, read about RPP there, anything you don't understand please feel free to ask us.

After reading it, we will send you the RPP sheet which you are going to use for the prayers.

When you read how to go about it on page 2 and you are ready to proceed, kindly notify us here so we can send you the RPP SHEET.

Thank you and God bless you
thebest1210:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
From the man of God
Jesusforall:
I have read and understand the self enquiry prayers I need grace from the man of God to do it

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 4:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God. The next stage is RPP, Revelation prayer points, you will also do it yourself after you have receive grace from the man of God. Please go to page 2 of this thread, read about RPP there, anything you don't understand please feel free to ask us.

After reading it, we will send you the RPP sheet which you are going to use for the prayers.

When you read how to go about it on page 2 and you are ready to proceed, kindly notify us here so we can send you the RPP SHEET.

Thank you and God bless you

Thank you once again.
I've read and understood the RPP.
And I'm ready to proceed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2019
I have read and understand the self inquiry I need Grace from the man of God to do it.
Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2019
I have read and understand the self enquiry prayers I need Grace from the man of God to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.