Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328577 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2019
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Amen!!!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Attached is the Rpp sheet, kindly download and print out, when you have the hard copy, notify us so you can receive grace to do it.
thebest1210:

Thank you once again.
I've read and understood the RPP.
And I'm ready to proceed.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
You have been given grace, quote and type Amen and proceed with your prayers
Jesusforall:
I have read and understand the self inquiry I need Grace from the man of God to do it.
Thank you.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 5:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Amen

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you Lord
I did the self enquiry prayers and I had this observation I move forward two steps, the second one I moved two steps again, third one I felt a little cold on my feets, the fourth one I was unbalanced on my feet, the five one I was little bit dizzy and moved forward and back and I fell beside my bed.
I return all the glory to God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good day sir. Have you printed your RPP sheet?
thebest1210:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you Lord Jesus for this powerful manifestation.

The next stage is Revelation prayer points, RPP, the sheet is recently posted above, kindly download and print it out for your use and also go to page 2 of this thread to read how is been used. If you need more clarification, please ask us, when you are ready request for grace to proceed.

Thank you and God bless you
Jesusforall:
Thank you Lord
I did the self enquiry prayers and I had this observation I move forward two steps, the second one I moved two steps again, third one I felt a little cold on my feets, the fourth one I was unbalanced on my feet, the five one I was little bit dizzy and moved forward and back and I fell beside my bed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2019
Jesusforall:
Thank you Lord

Thank you Jesus for this.

As you have been told, read up on how to do the RPP Prayers and if you ask questions, you can ask. Also before starting, you need to ask for grace again and type amen when given the grace before you commence.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Ronnygold:
First of all, I will like to congratulate anyone Google brings to this page. To the glory of God I am a living witness of the fact that the hand of God is not shorten to save and deliver you wherever you are and His mercies still continues in my home.

I got to know this Servant of God in may through a sister I don't know but she has enjoyed the God of servant Vic and she decided to open a page to encourage women like me that wicked powers are preventing or killing there babies just to make them barren. Her moniker name is Godsent and indeed that is what she is and I always pray for her even when I don't know her.

I have very serious foundational problems that was beyond my control even pastors couldn't solve my overwhelming spiritual problems but they all believed God will help me but don't know how. I got to know how when I connected to the man of God.

Growing up as a little girl I knew something was wrong with my family but I never knew what it was until after my wedding. Between the ages of 5 and 10 masquerades pursues me almost every day. Most times they dont catch up with me but sometimes they do. After the age of 10 the dream stopped cos I was now going for counselling with the prophetess in my church at that age o! I noticed there is ALWAYS problems at EVERY stage of my life. When I wanted to start primary school, the school didn't accept me because my hand couldn't reach my ear and I had to opt for private school but all kids on the street goes to that government school. I was always lonely going to school at age 6. Good for me abi? Because it's private? But all kids got admitted to that government school except me! This happens at every stage of my life. Going to secondary school, getting admission, getting good boyfriend, getting married and conceiving.

Fast forward to after my wedding, I conceived immediately but lost it and challenges came in. I resigned my well paid job so I could have kids of my own early enough, 6 months after I resigned my husband was sacked in a good company he works. We had morning we ventured into business but it failed. Evil dreams started coming cos I was now praying. Constant eating in the dream, constant sex in the dream, demons will come and touch my period in the dream, and all sort that I can't just explain. I realized I needed to be more serious in my prayers so I went to one of the most popular deliverance Minstry. My people the attack increased. I was told they tied serpents on my waist, it actually do give me excruciating pains in my back.

I had to turn to Google to help me search where I can be deliver from all this trouble. And it took me to a page a sister created where I connected to the man of God.

One thing I know of during all this problem is that a true man of God will never ask you to bring one Kobo before they attend or pray for you.

I connected to the man of God, he gave me RPP( REVELATION PRAYER POINT) it's not magic you will do it yourself. It takes you down to the root of your problems. The result I got was a true picture of what I have been battling with even all those evil character that can hinder my deliverance was shown. I went through the deliverance process in my house. I just chat with the man of God and there was physical trouble in the camp of my enemies. I was so much enjoying the man of God that I completely forgot that I have spiritual serpents in my body. To my surprise one day God almighty removed those serpents in my dreams. This was how God did it. He used the image of a good Christian I know, cut under my armpits and remove the snakes one after the other with a pair of tongs. Not only that God Almighty is restoring our finances and there is so much peace in my home now.

I have plenty testimonies to shared but I don't want to bore you with a long post for now.

Free advice: if you know you do have the above dreams there is trouble and you need to pray. This man of God will never collects one Naira from you. He gave me money sef. It is a great privilege for God to direct him to open this page.

And if you know you really want to be free from evil powers you will have to be free from sins. The man of God don't have magic power he can use to set you free with sins in your life. But if you genuinely confess your sins the God of Elijah will set you free through divine instructions from the servant of God. God bless you all.
Thank you lord Jesus

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Amen!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Thank you Leis for bringing this testimony up. God has done more marvelous things in my life and the testimony is getting ready! Praise the Lord!
Leis:

Thank you lord Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Hanaz: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
1 My name is ann
2 Am from kogi state
3 Dream of always seeing myself in my former school busy.
4 My parents are Christians but my grandmother from father side is an idol worshiper.
5 I want God to expose any hidden problem in my life and deliver me.
Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by neyoluv: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
I am Adeniyi
From Osun state but live in Ibadan and work in Lagos now
I don't remember my dream again now
My father is an herbalist and my mother Christian
I want to grant me breakthrough Maritally and Financially
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
neyoluv:
I am Adeniyi
From Osun state but live in Ibadan and work in Lagos now
I don't remember my dream again now
My father is an herbalist and my mother Christian
I want to grant me breakthrough Maritally and Financially

You are welcome, our God is able to deliver as many who are ready to come before him, make sure you go to page 15 and read Procedures for enquires prayers, after which you asked for grace from man of God here, to starts with your enquiries prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hanaz:
1 My name is ann
2 Am from kogi state
3 Dream of always seeing myself in my former school busy.
4 My parents are Christians but my grandmother from father side is an idol worshiper.
5 I want God to expose any hidden problem in my life and deliver me.
Thank you Jesus

You are welcome, our God is able to deliver as many who are ready to come before him, make sure you go to page 15 and read Procedures for enquires prayers, after which you asked for grace from man of God here, to starts with your enquiries prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.