Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329057 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Boluwatife231(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Amen in Jesus name sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by henryugo(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oluchi557(f): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pls I dreamt that I used a knife and cut off someone head,when I checked it was my Junior brother. So one of my neighbour was telling us that he is dead and I was pretending that I was not the one that killed him.pls interpret this for me
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:47am On Nov 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Name: Chidinma
Dreams: No recurrent dream or any that stands out

Foundation: Heard my Grandmom visited herbalists for fruits of d womb
Prayer point: I want God to deliver me from delays and disappointments.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
AwkaetitiBabe:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for tpoday

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

You are welcome in Jesus name.

Just read through the reply sent to you by our sister here and follow every instructions then you will testify soon in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
oluchi557:
Pls I dreamt that I used a knife and cut off someone head,when I checked it was my Junior brother. So one of my neighbour was telling us that he is dead and I was pretending that I was not the one that killed him.pls interpret this for me

Here, it is God of Elijah that helps to interpret dreams here, He is not a wicked God neither is His ears heavy that He can not hear -Isaiah 59 V 1. If you want to go through the process of asking Him, someone will guide you through, you are welcome in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oluchi557(f): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Here, it is God of Elijah that helps to interpret dreams here, He is not a wicked God neither is His ears heavy that He can not hear -Isaiah 59 V 1. If you want to go through the process of asking Him, someone will guide you through, you are welcome in Jesus name

Then how can I interpret this
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
oluchi557:

Good evening ma'am, you are welcome to the thread.

This thread is not wholly a dream interpretation thread, it is an online deliverance thread and it is best you go through the whole deliverance process.

This is how you go about interpreting your dreams by yourself

Dream interpretation prayers

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray to God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If good, bad or a revelation, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too
You open according to the events that is in the dream. take for instance your own dream

Father please give me a sign if it is a good thing that I used a knife to cut off someone's head in my dream. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

Father please give me a sign if this dream has a negative repercussion on my brother. eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.

* Father, should I pray about this dream.eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit.
*Father, what do i need to do?
*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

The kind of signs you can experience include being moved forward or backwards or being brought down on your kneels. it varies. but before you go ahead with the prayers. Ask for grace from the man of God on the thread here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
17TH NOVEMBER 2019.
MINISTRY: CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES.
PREACHER: SERVANT DAVID VICTOR.

TEXT: GEN 39:21 – But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

ESTHER 2:17 – 17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that He set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.

WHAT IS FAVOUR? Favour means good deeds, support, help, etc.

Favour from God is a special support, help, etc, from the throne of God.
Favour from God can put you where you never dreamt to be in life.
Favour from God can terminate every stagnation, promise and fail, etc, in a minute.
Favour from God is needed in time of trouble, in time where there is no one to help, JOHN 5:7 – The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

SCRIPTURAL CASE STUDY – JOHN 5:1-14 – The Bible tells us the story of an impotent man at the pool of Bethesda who received who received favour from our Lord Jesus Christ after 38years of waiting. He was waiting for the turning of the water in the pool by an Angel of God but favour from God brought Jesus to single him out for an uncommon favour.

... I AM PRAYING THAT GOD WILL SINGLE YOU OUT FOR A FAVOUR THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME.

WHAT CAN BRING YOU FAVOUR FROM GOD?

1. LOVE FOR GOD – Matthew 22:37– Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
JOHN 14:15- If ye love me, keep my commandments.

2. HAVE A DREAM ( GOAL )- Proverbs 29:18 18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but He that keepeth the law, happy is he.

3. WAIT FOR YOUR TIME – Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 –To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 - A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

4. BE A PROBLEM SOLVER – James 1:5-If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

5. KEEP GOD’S COMMANDMENT'S - Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
If God tell you to sit down or to serve Him, ensure you do so. Whatever God is commanding you to do is for your own good.

6. HAVE FAITH THAT WORKS – James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

7. RELEASE YOURSELF FOR GOD TO DELIVER YOU – OBADIAH 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

ACTS 9:17 – 17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION......
1. In this month of November, the Almighty God is going to favour you that even your enemy is going to celebrate with you, in Jesus name.

2. What the Almighty God needs to do to give you that favour that will terminate all your challenges, God will do it , in Jesus name.

3. By next week, as you will be releasing yourself for deliverance, the favour of God that will make your song change to "HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR ME, HE HAS TAKEN AWAY MY SORROW", receive it in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS.......
1. My Father and My God, please forgive me every sins that will stop my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

2. Any evil creature that has been preventing me from receiving favour from God, wherever you are catch fire. fire in the name of Jesus.

3. Any power anywhere that disgraced my parents and you still want to disgrace me, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

4. Any power anywhere that wants to collect my favour, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

5. Any evil garment upon me, that is hindering favour from me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Your two(2) hands raise up and remain silent..... My Father and My God, with your mighty hand, tear to pieces and scatter with your fire any evil garment stopping my favour, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any power from my father's house that says I will not receive favour, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

8. My Father and My God, please restore back my original glory ( international glory), in the name of Jesus.

9. Father, I thank you for answered prayers.....
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
17TH NOVEMBER 2019.
MINISTRY: CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES.
PREACHER: SERVANT DAVID VICTOR.

TEXT: GEN 39:21 – But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

ESTHER 2:17 – 17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that He set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.

WHAT IS FAVOUR? Favour means good deeds, support, help, etc.

Favour from God is a special support, help, etc, from the throne of God.
Favour from God can put you where you never dreamt to be in life.
Favour from God can terminate every stagnation, promise and fail, etc, in a minute.
Favour from God is needed in time of trouble, in time where there is no one to help, JOHN 5:7 – The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

SCRIPTURAL CASE STUDY – JOHN 5:1-14 – The Bible tells us the story of an impotent man at the pool of Bethesda who received who received favour from our Lord Jesus Christ after 38years of waiting. He was waiting for the turning of the water in the pool by an Angel of God but favour from God brought Jesus to single him out for an uncommon favour.

... I AM PRAYING THAT GOD WILL SINGLE YOU OUT FOR A FAVOUR THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME.

WHAT CAN BRING YOU FAVOUR FROM GOD?

1. LOVE FOR GOD – Matthew 22:37– Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
JOHN 14:15- If ye love me, keep my commandments.

2. HAVE A DREAM ( GOAL )- Proverbs 29:18 18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but He that keepeth the law, happy is he.

3. WAIT FOR YOUR TIME – Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 –To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 - A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

4. BE A PROBLEM SOLVER – James 1:5-If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

5. KEEP GOD’S COMMANDMENT'S - Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
If God tell you to sit down or to serve Him, ensure you do so. Whatever God is commanding you to do is for your own good.

6. HAVE FAITH THAT WORKS – James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

7. RELEASE YOURSELF FOR GOD TO DELIVER YOU – OBADIAH 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

ACTS 9:17 – 17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION......
1. In this month of November, the Almighty God is going to favour you that even your enemy is going to celebrate with you, in Jesus name.

2. What the Almighty God needs to do to give you that favour that will terminate all your challenges, God will do it , in Jesus name.

3. By next week, as you will be releasing yourself for deliverance, the favour of God that will make your song change to "HE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR ME, HE HAS TAKEN AWAY MY SORROW", receive it in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS.......
1. My Father and My God, please forgive me every sins that will stop my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

2. Any evil creature that has been preventing me from receiving favour from God, wherever you are catch fire. fire in the name of Jesus.

3. Any power anywhere that disgraced my parents and you still want to disgrace me, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

4. Any power anywhere that wants to collect my favour, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

5. Any evil garment upon me, that is hindering favour from me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Your two(2) hands raise up and remain silent..... My Father and My God, with your mighty hand, tear to pieces and scatter with your fire any evil garment stopping my favour, in the name of Jesus.

7. Any power from my father's house that says I will not receive favour, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

8. My Father and My God, please restore back my original glory ( international glory), in the name of Jesus.

9. Father, I thank you for answered prayers.....

Amen and Amen sir!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.