Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (327619 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Glory be to God in the highest. Thank you Jesus!
opey1:
I want to give glory and adorations to the almighty God, the God that never changes...i did my online deliverance yesterday evening....while singing along , i started staggering , then after a while, i laid on the flat and started speaking in tongues, rose up again and still singing along...then after a while, knelt down , spoke in tongues again .. Then praised God after.

God is not wicked..thank you Jesus ...and i appreciate the man of God, for allowing God to use you..thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 1:04am On Jan 31, 2020
I give praise and worship,  love and adoration to pur Heavenly Father,  He is the author and finisher pf all Creation.
My rock, my Saviour my your name be forever praised
Thank you God my Father, l come before you with sword of the Spirit which is your word. Your word in Isaiah 59 v1 comes to mind and l come in agreement for your word is ever pure and flawless.
I also want to thank the man of God for his deliverance session with me. (29/1/2020) Before l narrate my journey l want to pray in the name of Jesus that more fire, knowledge and discernment for deliverance continues to engulf and saturate the of God in Jesus name Amen.
Firstly the man of God told me to read Isaiah 59v1 and to meditate on it and when l was ready l should call him. Although l now know the verse by heart l took it upon myself to read it again in the bible and meditate on that word

I called the man of God and after the introductions the man of God prayed with me. Soon after he instructed me to get a pen and somewhere to write and be in a position to sit on my bed.
Man of God then instructed me to say the following prayer below , then afterwards  l was to write any observations and also to thank Jesus for the observation soon after. This prayer l was carry out while standing
All prayers were to be recited after the man of God

Prayer 1
My father my Father l ask for forgiveness of any known or unknown sins in Jesus name
Thank you Jesus for forgiveness of my sins please  Give me a sign and move me 2 steps forward. Then l was to Thank Jesus for what occurred after my prayer.

Observation 1
Running out of breath as if something was steering inside of me ..l did not move any steps
Thank you Jesus thank you Jesus

Prayer2   same words as prayer1

Observations 2
No movement but l was yawning continuously
Thank you Jesus , thank you Jesus
Prayer  3 with the same words as above

Observation 3
I moved 2 steps forward

Prayer 4 reciting after the man of God as per wording in prayer 1
Observation 4
I began to feel like l was going into a trance like l wanted to speak or something wanted to speak and then a different part of me had a happy heart
It felt like 2 people in one body

Prayer 5...same wording as prayer one and reciting prayer after the man of God
My Father my father l ask for forgiveness for any known or unknown sins in Jesus name
Jesus thank you for forgiveness of my sins please give me a sign and move me 2 steps forward

Observation 5
I started coughing and almost vomiting like l was choking from some smoke l started feeling warm and weak with continuous coughing. I felt as if something was draining me of my energy
Thank you Jesus l thank you Jesus

I will continue with the rest l just need time to put it in chronological order
God bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Adlai:
I give praise and worship,  love and adoration to pur Heavenly Father,  He is the author and finisher pf all Creation.
Thank you God my Father, l come before you with sword of the Spirit which is your word. Your word in Isaiah 59 v1 comes to mind and l come in agreement for your word is ever pure and flawless.
I also want to thank the man of God for his deliverance session with me. (29/1/2020) Before l narrate my journey l want to pray in the name of Jesus that more fire, knowledge and discernment for deliverance continues to engulf and saturate the of God in Jesus name Amen.
Firstly the man of God told me to read Isaiah 59v1 and to meditate on it and when l was ready l should call him. Although l now know the verse by heart l took it upon myself to read it again in the bible and meditate on that word

I called the man of God and after the introductions the man of God prayed with me. Soon after he instructed me to get a pen and somewhere to write and be in a position to sit on my bed.
Man of God then instructed me to say the following prayer below , then afterwards  l was to write any observations and also to thank Jesus for the observation soon after. This prayer l was carry out while standing

Prayer 1
My father my Father l ask for forgiveness of any known or unknown sins in Jesus name
Thank you Jesus for forgiveness of my sins please  Give me a sign and move me 2 steps forward. Then l was to Thank Jesus for what occurred after my prayer.

Observation 1
Running out of breath as if something was steering inside of me ..l did not move any steps

Observations 2

Observation 3
I moved 2 steps forward

Observation 4
I began to feel like l was going into a trance like l wanted to speak or something wanted to speak and then a different part of me had a happy heart

My Father my father l ask for forgiveness for any known or unknown sins in Jesus name
Jesus thank you for forgiveness of my sins please give me a sign and move me 2 steps forward

Observation 5
I started coughing and almost vomiting like l was choking from some smoke l started feeling warm and weak with continuous coughing. I felt as if something was draining me of my energy

God bless you

Congratulations sir. Glory be to God for this.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Adlai:

Prayer 1

Observation 1

Observations 2

Observation 3
I moved 2 steps forward

Observation 4

Observation 5

God bless you

glory be to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Adlai:

Prayer 1

Observation 1

Observations 2

Observation 3
I moved 2 steps forward

Observation 4

Observation 5

God bless you

Congratulations and we rejoiced with you for What God is doing in your life sir...

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=childofGod29 post=86250122]Prayer point for today[/quote

Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Adlai:

Prayer 1

Observation 1

Observations 2

Observation 3
I moved 2 steps forward

Observation 4

Observation 5

God bless you

Congratulations sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
omeome:
Amen! Amen! Amen!

Sir/ma, the man of God said you chat with him after reading Isaiah 59 V1.

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
To God be all the glory sir. It's obvious the mighty hand of God is upon your life. Thank you Jesus!
Adlai:

Prayer 1

Observation 1

Observations 2

Observation 3
I moved 2 steps forward

Observation 4

Observation 5

God bless you

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Amen!!!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Oh God my father, l thank you for my deliverance session with the man of God. I will be forever grateful for making a passage for victory and l humbly thank you for releasing me from this bondage. In the mighty name of Jesus l reclaim all my possessions from the enemy. I am truly thankful for this restoration in the name of Jesus  Amen
I thank God's grace and his unconditional  love and allowing me this moment to continue narrating my deliverance journey.
I will continue and after my last observations (5) the man of God prayed with me and told me to continuously thank Jesus for my journey.  Man of God then said to me it was now time for him to speak to the evil spirit behind my problems and he gave me the following instructions to follow
When he interogates  the evil spirit if the evil spirit was saying yes it would cause me to nod my head and if the answer was a no  l would shake my head ..in turn l would have to say yes or no by word of mouth since all of the deliverance was done by phone.
Isaiah 59v1 refers and therefore  distance  is no hinderance
Before the man of God interrogated the evil spirit l was tense and afraid but the man of God assured me he wanted to find out the origin of the evil spirit.
The questions were as follows
Are you from his father's house
Demon...yes
How many of you are monitoring this body
Demon...35
Are you happy with what he is facing
Demon..yes
Are you from his mother's house
Demon..yes
Are you from his mother's yes
Demon ..no
The man of God was angry and instructed  the evil spirit to stop playing around with the God of Elijah and answer questions correctly
The man of God then instructed me to get a bottle of water or glass of water which l did
With my arm outstretched and holding the glass of water he prayed with me and he instructed me to hold the water above my head and prayed for the holy ghost fire to engulf the water
After that the man of God instructed me to sprinkle some water on my head after which he told me he was going to interrogate the evil spirit some more

What is your name
Demon...hissing and murmuring

My physical body was tiring from all the coughing and near vomiting experience l was going through. The man of God asked again but no answer from the evil spirit
The man of God then instructed me to hold my pen and put the pen on the writing position so that when he asks the demon it will write its name through my hands
Observation 1
Scribbled something on the paper which l could not read
The man of God asked for the second time
What is your name
Observation 2
After my hand wrote on paper all l could see were some letters which could not be read
The man of God asked for the third time
Observation 3
daayo

During this time of questioning l realised my head had become warm after sprinkling water on head and my feet were slightly cold
After the last observation l felt as if something had left my body but not sure how to explain it...l felt different and the man of God prayed with me.
The man of God told me to take note of my dreams
I thank the God of Elijah for his Grace and unconditional love which has taken me on this victorious journey. May God continue blessing the man of God for his dedication to set the captives free. I thank you Sir for all you do.

Below is a narrative of my dream the same night after my deliverance journey
Dream:
I had a dream where l was walking to this place where it seemed people were buying candles or what appeared to be lights so that one could see because it was dark
After walking for some distance l finally got there and bought my candles and then my dreams appeared to change and l found myself being chased by a small but vicious dog and managed to get behind this fence made of grass and there was a gate where l used to enter then l shut the gate and the dog kept trying to get in by trying to bite the fence but it could not get in. I woke up soon after
I thank our Heavenly Father for giving me this time to share my dreams praise and Honour to His glorious love. Thank you man of God remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.