Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328299 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
Donworo:
(1) Name; Dennis
(2) Location; I stay in Lagos, from Benue states.
(3) RE-OCCURRING dream of my old/former house, and former schools, eating the dream, sexual intercourse,setbacks, rejection, hatred, delays, failure at the edge of breakthrough, I sometimes don’t remember my dream, this dream of my former house house and former schools can be very frustrating frustrating.
(4) Foundational battles and iron like curses
(5) What I want from GOD; I want God to deliver me from marital delay, failure at the edge of breakthrough, setbacks, delays, promise and fail, rejection, hatred, Financial failure, etc.

You are welcome to the place where the power of God .

All you need do is to follow every divine instructions and you will testify soin than you exoected like others here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:38am On May 15, 2020
Donworo:
My observations are as follows;

Stage (1) I did not move
Stage (2) I did not move
Stage (3) I moved one step
Stage (4) I did not move
Stage (5) I moved two steps forward

Glory be to God for this.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:40am On May 15, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:41am On May 15, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:28am On May 15, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:54am On May 15, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:07am On May 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:45am On May 15, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Robisky001(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2020
servantofGod22:
Good day and God bless you.

Don’t be a doubting Thomas, God can DELIVER or HEAL you, right there, where you are.

Yes! He can, distance is not a barrier– Isaiah 59 V 1- Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

When God says yes , no man can say no, I am speaking to you where you are, that the God of Elijah can deliver you from every of your challenges.

If you are still doubting or don’t understand how, then watch this footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA

Please kindly check your email.

My names are Servant Victor David, a deliverance Minister by His grace, from CCT. Deliverance Ministries. No 9, Idowu Close, Off Second Powerline, Opposite The Gem International Sch. by Plaza Junction, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

The Lord has directed me here to see how He by His grace can deliver or heal someone who is facing challenge/s of life and needs deliverance.

That person might just be you, if you are going through one or some of the under mentioned challenges:

1. Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant
2. Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough.
3. Lack of destiny helpers / Business failure.
4. Promise and fail.
5. Marital delay.
6. Rotating on one spot.
7. Inability to conceive when all is well.
8. Hatred by destiny helpers.
9. Dreaming but not remembering when you wake up?
10. Having children in your dream but not pregnant.
11. Wedding in the dream but still single and having delay.
12. Eating in your dream
13. Making Love in the dream
14. Swimming in your dream.
15. Seeing yourself in your old compound/house in your dream.
16. Seeing yourself in your old school/ father’s house in your dream.
17. Seeing yourself picking snails in your dream.
18. Seeing yourself chased by masquerades in your dream.
19. Seeing yourself chased by dogs/cats.
20. Being chased or biting by dog/snake in your dream,
21.Seeing excreta in your dream.
22. Being naked in your dream.
23. Seeing River or swimming in your dream.
24. Seeing blood or red object in your dream. etc.
If you are, then you are in the right place. All you need to do is, FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, and your testimony is next.

The book of Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
“Deliverance” is a state of being set free from captivity, saved from bondage, something dangerous or unpleasant situation, etc., Obadiah 1 V 17a- But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance.
After deliverance one needs to stay away from sin and be connected to God- Obadiah 1 V 17b-“and there shall be holiness” The lastly, is “Possessing your possessions” – Obadiah 1 V 17c- the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Jesus Christ, during His earthly ministry, ministered deliverance and He also gave His disciples authority to do same - Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I may not be able to come online everyday because of my tight schedule, but God willing and by His grace. I have been sent to help someone, and that person might be you reading right now.

All you need to do for God to attend to you, is to type on this thread :

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Kemi (no need for surname)
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from River state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Ogun, etc
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, Financial falure, etc. and we will get back to you with an RPP sheet that will be sent to you for you to commense your deliverance online.

After typing on this thread the above answer, copy same to this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com

and you will commence your online deliverance.

-Remember- JESUS IS LORD

Please kindly check your email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 12:21pm On May 15, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 12:46pm On May 15, 2020
Good day family. I am ready for the RPP assignment
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 1:24pm On May 15, 2020
Good day family. I am ready for the RPP prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 4:05pm On May 15, 2020
Hello family, I am ready for the next stage which is RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 6:32pm On May 15, 2020
I have gone through the instructions and directions on page 2 of this forum and I can assure you I am ready for the next step
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:45pm On May 15, 2020
Donworo:
I have gone through the instructions and directions on page 2 of this forum and I can assure you I am ready for the next step
From the man of God. Also attached is the RPP sheet for you to print out and use.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Robisky001(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2020
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:

Congratulations, Thank God for His works
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
From the man of God:

Thank you Jesus.
I pray that every plans of God in your life will come to pass in Jesus name.

The plans of the enemies will backfire in Jesus name.

You and your family members will be among the testifiers of those who did not experience coronavirus in Jesus name.

You and your family members will not beg for bread in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Agimor(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

Hello Sir, I have read the procedures for "do it yourself enquiry prayers" I now ask for grace to proceed Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
Before you get the grace for enquiry prayers, kindly post your information as requested on page one of this thread. That information is very important, as soon as you do that you will get grace from the man of God.

God bless you
Agimor:

Hello Sir, I have read the procedures for "do it yourself enquiry prayers" I now ask for grace to proceed Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 10:32pm On May 15, 2020
People of God @austynodv ,@⁨Ronnygold⁩ please the RPP sheet should be forwarded to my email instead so I can download and print it out please.

Dennisonline2009@yahoo.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 12:19am On May 16, 2020
I now have a better understanding and am asking for grace to proceed to my RPP prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:37am On May 16, 2020
Austynodv:
From the man of God:

Thank you Jesus.

You and your family members will be among the testifiers of those who did not experience coronavirus in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:38am On May 16, 2020
Donworo:
I now have a better understanding and am asking for grace to proceed to my RPP prayers

You have been given grace already. Just type Amen to it and proceed with your RPP prayers sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:40am On May 16, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:40am On May 16, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 4:40am On May 16, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:37am On May 16, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 7:08am On May 16, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Michealikakah(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2020
I have read the procedure for the enquiry prayer sir I ask for the grace to GI on with it sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:33am On May 16, 2020
Austynodv:
From the man of God:

Thank you Jesus.

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Agimor(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2020
Austynodv:
Before you get the grace for enquiry prayers, kindly post your information as requested on page one of this thread. That information is very important, as soon as you do that you will get grace from the man of God.

God bless you

Name: Amos

I need a change in the trajectory of my life. I'm bitter and sharing tears while writing you this. I have six siblings and I happen to be the sixth out of seven, but there's is something that seems to be noticeable none of us is doing quite well financially and otherwise. I will be 31 this September, yet I'm still squatting with a married friend younger than me. No girlfriend,  The place I was working before now since they resume after the partial relaxing of the lockdown, I was hoping to get a resumption call from them but nothing is forthcoming. I have tried my hands in different online jobs things aren’t just turning out as I envisaged it. Each time I set a plan and try working towards its fulfilment something will just come up to distort such a plan before I know it I’m back to square one again. Some of my siblings have visited some pastors and they were told that someone took an oath against my late dad and that’s why things aren’t turning out well. Please I need prayers, I need deliverance I'm tired of this pattern of life. My plan is to get married this December but again, things aren’t going as I planned it. Man of God please help out cause depression and frustration are taking the best part of me.I want God to deliver me near success syndrome, financial delay, marital delay and destruction of generational altars/oath against me and my siblings.                                                             

Regards!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:52am On May 16, 2020
Agimor:

Name: Amos

I need a change in the trajectory of my life. I'm bitter and sharing tears while writing you this. I have six siblings and I happen to be the sixth out of seven, but there's is something that seems to be noticeable none of us is doing quite well financially and otherwise. I will be 31 this September, yet I'm still squatting with a married friend younger than me. No girlfriend,  The place I was working before now since they resume after the partial relaxing of the lockdown, I was hoping to get a resumption call from them but nothing is forthcoming. I have tried my hands in different online jobs things aren’t just turning out as I envisaged it. Each time I set a plan and try working towards its fulfilment something will just come up to distort such a plan before I know it I’m back to square one again. Some of my siblings have visited some pastors and they were told that someone took an oath against my late dad and that’s why things aren’t turning out well. Please I need prayers, I need deliverance I'm tired of this pattern of life. My plan is to get married this December but again, things aren’t going as I planned it. Man of God please help out cause depression and frustration are taking the best part of me.I want God to deliver me near success syndrome, financial delay, marital delay and destruction of generational altars/oath against me and my siblings.                                                             

Regards!

You are Welcome to Your Place of Refuge!

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks and regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.