Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328315 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:29pm On May 26, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
If you believe and type Amen

Amen in Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
Thank God of Elijah for using his Servant Vic for my total deliverance once more and full restoration of all the enemy has stole in a video call over the weekend may God's name be forever praised in Servant Victor David life Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:39am On May 27, 2020
jdunamis:
Thank God of Elijah for using his Servant Vic for my total deliverance once more and full restoration of all the enemy has stole in a video call over the weekend may God's name be forever praised in Servant Victor David life Amen

Thank you Jesus. Congratulations sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:40am On May 27, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:41am On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 6:19am On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 6:19am On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:05am On May 27, 2020
jdunamis:

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Congrats sir/ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:05am On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:57am On May 27, 2020
jdunamis:

To God alone be all the Glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:57am On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:59am On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:12pm On May 27, 2020
Good day everyone,

Please be reminded that tomorrow is the last day for the submission of the online deliverance placard. For those of us that are yet to fill it, please let us do so and submit it latest by tomorrow morning.

Thank you all.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 2:16pm On May 27, 2020
Good day all. I’m requesting the grace to proceed further with the online deliverance video
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 2:57pm On May 27, 2020
I’m requesting the grace to proceed further with the online deliverance video
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 5:00pm On May 27, 2020
I thank God so far for his mercy and grace upon my life. God has been grateful, that’s why I am grateful. He will perfect what he has already started in my life. Servant of God, I’m requesting for grace to carry out my next assignment which is the online deliverance section.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:14pm On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:16pm On May 27, 2020
Donworo:
I thank God so far for his mercy and grace upon my life. God has been grateful, that’s why I am grateful. He will perfect what he has already started in my life. Servant of God, I’m requesting for grace to carry out my next assignment which is the online deliverance section.

FROM THE MAN OF GOD
Receive grace for you online deliverance in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Donworo: 5:27pm On May 27, 2020
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yourmu: 6:22pm On May 27, 2020
Am requesting the grace from the man of God for my online deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Agimor(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:41am On May 28, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:42am On May 28, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:13am On May 28, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen sir, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:19am On May 28, 2020
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT... ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

For as many who are yet to join the Facebook Online Deliverance group where this coming Sunday( 31st May, 2020) Deliverance Programme will be taking place, kindly make use of the information provided below.

Full details:
Deliverance date: Sunday, 31st May, 2020.
Time: 7:30pm.
Venue: facebook.com/OnlineDeliverane (Live session).

To join group or to invite someone, click the link: https://m./310540179538050/?ref=group_browse

Don't Miss Out, Every Child(ren) of God needs Deliverance and distance is not a barrier. Obadiah 1:17

God bless You..!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:32am On May 28, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:24am On May 28, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Agimor(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2020
I am thanking God for the grace he gave me during the course of my on deliverance even though I don't deserve it. May his name be blessed both now and forever amen.

After my online deliverance, I had these dreams. In the dream, I saw myself in a church setting and the minister was saying I am going to be the first person that would be delivered and the atmosphere was a joyous one.

In another one, I was in my elder brothers house, and it happens he won a car from a raffle draw that was done in the church. While I was outside i heard them praying (himself and his wife).

Once more, I thank God for what he has started already.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
Agimor:
I am thanking God for the grace he gave me during the course of my on deliverance even though I don't deserve it. May his name be blessed both now and forever amen.

After my online deliverance, I had these dreams. In the dream, I saw myself in a church setting and the minister was saying I am going to be the first person that would be delivered and the atmosphere was a joyous one.

In another one, I was in my elder brothers house, and it happens he won a car from a raffle draw that was done in the church. While I was outside i heard them praying (himself and his wife).

Once more, I thank God for what he has started already.

Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
Sadia1992:
YOUR NAME: My name is Sadiat
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Jos, from Osun State.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat
in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, Being in a
room alone or with a woman etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: Muslim
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from
marital delay, promise and fail, Financial falure, Bondage, sex in the
dream, eating in the dream, cobweb etc.

You are welcome to the place of deliverance where the hand of the Lord is not shorten to save.

Kindly check page 15 of this thread to read the instructions on how to go about the "Self Enquiry Prayers", or make use of the link below, when done you request from the Man of God the GRACE to carry out your self enquiry prayers.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14

Post by: ServantofGod22 on 31st October, 2018 by 9:24pm.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.