Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (322810 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Zachariah's unbelief is what got him dumb in the first place. When he wrote that name on a poecr of paper, it was his repentance that he registered by doing what He was commanded to in the first place.

Typing the text amen in a chatroom and considering it consent assumes that God wants out amen to begin with. Look in your Bible and you will see that even Jesus never presented the word as a form of consent with God, nor did He end his prayers with the word.

So typing the text amen in a chatroom maybe consent/agreement to the will of the one who asked you to do so to begin with, but it absolutely nothing to do with God or any of that which He has required or has commanded of you to do for Him.

As far as God is concerned, the glory for typing amen in a chatroom in response to someone arbitrarily demanding it of you belongs to you.

Thank you sir, you are 150% correct, thank you, thank you very much, we will contact you whenever we need another sermon like this from you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kobojunkie: 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Thank you sir, you are 150% correct, thank you, thank you very much, we will contact you whenever we need another sermon like this from you.
It was not a sermon but s correction on that which is misconstrued to be of/belonging to God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Sadia1992:
I request for grace to carry out online deliverance

Good morning, the man of God
instruction is for anyone to always start by giving glory to God before another request from God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It was not a sermon but s correction on that which is misconstrued to be of/belonging to God.

We have heard you sir, visit other thread and correct them as well, we will contact you anytime we need your correction
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

We have heard you sir, visit other thread and correct them as well, we will contact you anytime we need your correction

You dob't need to contact me. I know where to find you and yours
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You dob't need to contact me. I know where to find you and yours

Alright Sir, we have heard, thank you, may God bless you for your understanding.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Hqclothings: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Good morning,
Pls can I write the prayer out in a paper I can't get any cafe to print out the RPP sheet in my area because of the lockdown.
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Hqclothings:
Good morning,
Pls can I write the prayer out in a paper I can't get any cafe to print out the RPP sheet in my area because of the lockdown.
Thanks
Good morning. You can write it out neatly on paper as the man of God has given grace to do so for those who don't have access to print due to the lockdown.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Good morning, the man of God
instruction is for anyone to always start by giving glory to God before another request from God
Glory be unto God, thank you jesus for your mercies. I request for grace to carry out online deliverance.
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Sadia1992:
Glory be unto God, thank you jesus for your mercies. I request for grace to carry out online deliverance.
Thanks

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Ronnygold:
People of God, kindly ignore any thing that is not related to what we are doing here, it's a free world, people jump here and there, when they jump here and start ranting kindly ignore them.

God bless us all, we will all testify in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sadia1992:
Thanks

Ma, do not forget to quote the grace pic when you are ready for it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Hqclothings: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:45am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Waves of Glory"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.