Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328351 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mozambo: 3:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Hi,

If you are a pregnant woman at the moment, dreaming of pregnancy can portend a positive meaning to some extent. But if you are not pregnant, and you keep seeing yourself being pregnant then the spiritual meaning is marital problem, sickness, etc.

Please watch the video to the end, so you can get an indebt knowledge od what dreams about being pregnant is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alF-5wrt5_8
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
childofGod29:

I am here to return all the glory to God, may his name be praised forever. I was at the tabernacle last month for the deliverance service and when the man of God said there was someone there with the arrow of death, I manifested seriously and God took control. Before this, even from my dreams, I knew something was wrong somewhere, Thank you Jesus for removing this arrow from me.

Now after the deliverance, my dreams have changed seriously, before I used to be pursued in my dreams and all the time I used to have attacks such that when I wake up, wherever I was attacked, the place will be paining me, like 2 weeks back now, I have become the one attacking the evildoers in my dream, this has happened consistently now, not just once and not twice. For me, this is a big breakthrough in my spiritual life, I don't even know how I killed two people in my dream pursuing me recently. My father and my God, The God of Elijah that answers by fire, I give you all the glory, may your name forever be praised in my life.
thank you Jesus for this testimony,take all the Glory Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Opsylo: 1:47am On Mar 02, 2021
please I need the interpretation meaning of flying in d dream .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Mar 03, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:57am On Mar 03, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2021
childofGod29:

I am here to return all the glory to God, may his name be praised forever. I was at the tabernacle last month for the deliverance service and when the man of God said there was someone there with the arrow of death, I manifested seriously and God took control. Before this, even from my dreams, I knew something was wrong somewhere, Thank you Jesus for removing this arrow from me.

Now after the deliverance, my dreams have changed seriously, before I used to be pursued in my dreams and all the time I used to have attacks such that when I wake up, wherever I was attacked, the place will be paining me, like 2 weeks back now, I have become the one attacking the evildoers in my dream, this has happened consistently now, not just once and not twice. For me, this is a big breakthrough in my spiritual life, I don't even know how I killed two people in my dream pursuing me recently. My father and my God, The God of Elijah that answers by fire, I give you all the glory, may your name forever be praised in my life.
thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Glory be to the God of CCT. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Elijah. He has given my family a great testimony. My wife has given birth to a baby boy.

God is so faithful. The man of God prayed for us and gave us instructions on what to do as we await the baby's arrival and by the grace of God, we followed those instructions and the Lord saw us through and gave us this bundle of joy.

We are really thankful as the Lord has given us a new song to sing. Both mother and child are hale and hearty and in less than 24 hours of our arrival at the hospital, we are now back home.

Praise the Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Austynodv:
Glory be to the God of CCT. He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Elijah. He has given my family a great testimony. My wife has given birth to a baby boy.

God is so faithful. The man of God prayed for us and gave us instructions on what to do as we await the baby's arrival and by the grace of God, we followed those instructions and the Lord saw us through and gave us this bundle of joy.

We are really thankful as the Lord has given us a new song to sing. Both mother and child are hale and hearty and in less than 24 hours of our arrival at the hospital, we are now back home.

Praise the Lord!!!

Wow, glory be to God. God bless the new baby and congratulations to you and your family.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2021
Austynodv:

Praise the Lord!!!

Congratulations, May the name of our God be praised forever more.

May your testimony remain permanent in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2021
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Austynodv:

Praise the Lord!!!

Hallelujah...
Thank you our Lord Jesus for your Goodness and Kindness over this family....

Regards to your wife and the new born baby sir...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
childofGod29:

Wow, glory be to God. God bless the new baby and congratulations to you and your family.
Thank you and God bless you sister.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
CDMHELPDESK007:

Congratulations, May the name of our God be praised forever more.

May your testimony remain permanent in Jesus name
Amen and Amen. Thank you very much mummy.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
CDMhelpdesk008:

Hallelujah...
Thank you our Lord Jesus for your Goodness and Kindness over this family....

Regards to your wife and the new born baby sir...
Alright. Thank you very much.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Austynodv:

Praise the Lord!!!
congratulations sir ,to God be all the Glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Can I go on with enquiries prayers
CDMhelpdesk008:

@Sinzzle8....,

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of the nairaland online deliverance thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations on the thread so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us on the thread when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of the thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.