Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (327235 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2021
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:25am On Jun 21, 2021
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen & Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:58am On Jun 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:59am On Jun 23, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
childofGod29:

AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:59am On Jun 24, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TabithaDanisi: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
foxman04:

I don't know how to say this.
my prayer life is so low, I barely pray for 10minutes

I understand how you feel and this is why sometimes it is okay to ask others to intercede on your behalf. I am a believer in the value of intercessory prayer. Whenever I am unable to keep praying fervently, I look for a prayer request line to submit my prayer requests. Some are free and some require me to give a donation. I don't mind giving them money because if it were in church the pastor called us to give, I would do the same.

So, my dear, it is okay to feel the way you do, someone can always intercede on your behalf. As God's timing is the best, he would do according to his will for you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2021
COPIED FROM MAMA's Write ups.
(HOLY ANGER)
How can you ask me to be praying for you but when I close my eyes to pray I see you doing fettish things? It means U are not tired of ur story. You still love ur problem.
Pls note: Galatians 6:7, "Be not deceived; God is not mocked---- choose this day whom you will serve,Joshua 24.14-15. 14
Mathew 6:24. U can't serve God and mammon.

Good morning precious people of God, pls don't be angry over this truth. I want those that needs God's intervention and those we are interceding for to know that God is closer to us than we may think, the way he answers to people's needs scares me but at same time, it makes me to know that he is very close than what we think. But Sin can make God to be far from U.
Of what use is it that we will be praying on your case morning and evening and you are still keeping the things given to you by babalawo (Witch doctor)?
Let me give you a little example.
A woman came for deliverance few years back and when she fell under anointing the charm she wore on her waist fell to the floor and our Daddy in the Lord called her spirit back to her and he said madam receive the grace and she got her spirit back and she stood up, so he asked her" Madam! what is this? Pointing his finger at the fetish object that fell from her waist to the floor, he said madam look at me and she looked at him and he asked, Madam which one do you want God to deliver you from first? Is it from yourself afflicted pain by wearing charm to deliverance ground? Or God should deliver the charm u are wearing first? or the charms you have at home? or from which enemy should God deliver you from first? And he paused the deliverance prayers and thank God for exposing this dangerous secret, until the duo made up her mind to let go of all the fetish items and all the ungodly ways.
(GOD & gods can never be the same) never never never!.

Another woman kept 60 years old Kolanut given to her by her father as a demonic mantle for protection cos she was their only child, she never knew that the kolanut was preventing her from getting married all her life, cos men sees her as a man, so, she tried to conceive and at least bear children even if the man won't marry her legally but she couldn't not conceive, she got old and adopted 2 children but that same kolanut was the one controlling the two children she adopted, the kids never give her peace, they tormented her emotionally, infact she was a living dead in the hands of the two adopted children especially the elder one. She kept coming for deliverance without success until she made up her mind to expose the ancient 60 years Kola nut in her house she brought it to show our Daddy in the Lord @ Christ Choosing Terbarnacle (CCT)and the servant of God prayed on it and it was destroyed by the power of God Himself, and she was delivered. Now those two adopted kids are behaving like angels, they are no more rugged children nor jumping the fence like the way they used to do. My brother, my sister, are you the one delaying your deliverance?
Deliver yourself to God so that God can deliver you and deliver ur blessings into your hands. Halleluyah!
Pls my people am on my bended knees, if you want to get something from God, you must surrender all to him. You can't be doing fetish things and be doing God at the same time.
It doesn't work like that.
Leave those sins of lies, sins of going to witch doctor, sins of consulting oracle etc the things that your parents did that brought you into this bad situation, now you want to start doing the same thing? The difference between you and your parents is that, your parents served other gods out of ignorance, but you know the word but choose to do double face by serving God and Mammon at same time. Mathew 6:24--.U can't Serve God and Mammon.

Pray for me pray for me, yes we are praying for you, but please allow the prayer to work. Stop doing those things that's making kingdoms to have upper hand in ur matter, those sins that's energizing evil kingdoms to rope you down like Christmas fowl. Stop it cos is hindering answers to prayers. May God forgive us and hear our heart cry and grant us our heart desires in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
childofGod29:

AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2021
CDMHELPDESK007:
COPIED FROM MAMA's Write ups.
(HOLY ANGER)
How can you ask me to be praying for you but when I close my eyes to pray I see you doing fettish things? It means U are not tired of ur story. You still love ur problem.
Pls note: Galatians 6:7, "Be not deceived; God is not mocked---- choose this day whom you will serve,Joshua 24.14-15. 14
Mathew 6:24. U can't serve God and mammon.

Good morning precious people of God, pls don't be angry over this truth. I want those that needs God's intervention and those we are interceding for to know that God is closer to us than we may think, the way he answers to people's needs scares me but at same time, it makes me to know that he is very close than what we think. But Sin can make God to be far from U.
Of what use is it that we will be praying on your case morning and evening and you are still keeping the things given to you by babalawo (Witch doctor)?
Let me give you a little example.
A woman came for deliverance few years back and when she fell under anointing the charm she wore on her waist fell to the floor and our Daddy in the Lord called her spirit back to her and he said madam receive the grace and she got her spirit back and she stood up, so he asked her" Madam! what is this? Pointing his finger at the fetish object that fell from her waist to the floor, he said madam look at me and she looked at him and he asked, Madam which one do you want God to deliver you from first? Is it from yourself afflicted pain by wearing charm to deliverance ground? Or God should deliver the charm u are wearing first? or the charms you have at home? or from which enemy should God deliver you from first? And he paused the deliverance prayers and thank God for exposing this dangerous secret, until the duo made up her mind to let go of all the fetish items and all the ungodly ways.
(GOD & gods can never be the same) never never never!.

Another woman kept 60 years old Kolanut given to her by her father as a demonic mantle for protection cos she was their only child, she never knew that the kolanut was preventing her from getting married all her life, cos men sees her as a man, so, she tried to conceive and at least bear children even if the man won't marry her legally but she couldn't not conceive, she got old and adopted 2 children but that same kolanut was the one controlling the two children she adopted, the kids never give her peace, they tormented her emotionally, infact she was a living dead in the hands of the two adopted children especially the elder one. She kept coming for deliverance without success until she made up her mind to expose the ancient 60 years Kola nut in her house she brought it to show our Daddy in the Lord @ Christ Choosing Terbarnacle (CCT)and the servant of God prayed on it and it was destroyed by the power of God Himself, and she was delivered. Now those two adopted kids are behaving like angels, they are no more rugged children nor jumping the fence like the way they used to do. My brother, my sister, are you the one delaying your deliverance?
Deliver yourself to God so that God can deliver you and deliver ur blessings into your hands. Halleluyah!
Pls my people am on my bended knees, if you want to get something from God, you must surrender all to him. You can't be doing fetish things and be doing God at the same time.
It doesn't work like that.
Leave those sins of lies, sins of going to witch doctor, sins of consulting oracle etc the things that your parents did that brought you into this bad situation, now you want to start doing the same thing? The difference between you and your parents is that, your parents served other gods out of ignorance, but you know the word but choose to do double face by serving God and Mammon at same time. Mathew 6:24--.U can't Serve God and Mammon.

Pray for me pray for me, yes we are praying for you, but please allow the prayer to work. Stop doing those things that's making kingdoms to have upper hand in ur matter, those sins that's energizing evil kingdoms to rope you down like Christmas fowl. Stop it cos is hindering answers to prayers. May God forgive us and hear our heart cry and grant us our heart desires in Jesus name.
Amen ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.