Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (326875 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
Let every evil manipulation against your life return back to sender in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
My father and My God, Elijah called upon you and you brought fire, my father and my God, I your servant by your grace, I am calling upon you now, to send that your fire to destroy every evil kingdom, creature,etc that is behind what this fellow is passing through in Jesus mighty name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
My father and My God, Elijah called upon you and you brought fire, my father and my God, I your servant by your grace, I am calling upon you now, to send that your fire to destroy every evil kingdom, creature,etc that is behind what this fellow is passing through in Jesus mighty name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
I command the power of God to visit the foundation of this fellow and destroy every evil covenant that is affecting this fellow in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Blood of Jesus, visit and disorganised every witch craft gang up against this fellow in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
I command the power of God to visit the foundation of this fellow and destroy every evil covenant that is affecting this fellow in Jesus name
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
Blood of Jesus, visit and disorganised every witch craft gang up against this fellow in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oh God of Elijah, you said the God and silver are yours, father and my God, please prove it in the life of this fellow the remaining days of this year in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
When Joseph was in prison, the enemies thought his destiny was finished, until God took him out of the prison to palace, therefore, I call on that same God who took Joseph out from prison to remove you from any form of prison you are today and put you in your palace now, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name

Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
When Joseph was in prison, the enemies thought his destiny was finished, until God took him out of the prison to palace, therefore, I call on that same God who took Joseph out from prison to remove you from any form of prison you are today and put you in your palace now, in Jesus name.

Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you Jesus!!!
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus.

Thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen!!!
servantofGod22:
Father and My God, The talk and do God, The bigger than the biggest, I beg you this our let the fire of the Holy ghost fill envelope every one that type Amen to this prayer in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oh God of Elijah you, you created this fellow in your own image and you said in Gen 28 v 1, that fruitfulness is his or her portion, therefore, therefore any fruitful spirit that will want to cross over with this fellow be destroy now in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
My father and my God, please with your mighty hands that is not shortened, this hour, please uproot anything the enemy has planted spiritually or physically in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen
servantofGod22:
May everything that is not of God that want follow you to next year manifest and catch fire now in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
Oh God of Elijah you, you created this fellow in your own image and you said in Gen 28 v 1, that fruitfulness is his or her portion, therefore, therefore any fruitful spirit that will want to cross over with this fellow be destroy now in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen!
servantofGod22:
I command the fire of the Holy Ghost locate man's destroy the camp of your enemies in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
My father and my God, please with your mighty hands that is not shortened, this hour, please uproot anything the enemy has planted spiritually or physically in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Spirit of stagnation, I command you to scatter in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
I pray against any challenge that has sworn to follow you to year 2022 to manifest and catch fire in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen
servantofGod22:
Let every evil manipulation against your life return back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
servantofGod22:
Spirit of stagnation, I command you to scatter in Jesus name

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen!
servantofGod22:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow is passing through
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen
servantofGod22:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen
servantofGod22:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
You shout Holy Ghost 7times and say, Every evil creature that want to go with me to 2022're trouble my life,.manifest and catch fire now in Jesus name.(eyes closed, hands raised and be in spirit for 3 minutes
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Amen!!!!!!
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.