Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (327157 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Sorry for the delay, if you want to do your renounciation, you need to ask for Grace.

Everything you need to k ow about how to renounce has been explained by Ronnygold on page 2.

Please go through it and let us know if you don't understand anything.

ok i will do that.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Amen in Jesus name.

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Amen in Jesus name

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen Sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen,in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Austynodv:
After the renuciation you repeat your Rpp again for those you had signs before. You then report if you still have signs or not. After that is deli erance.

Thank you

I have done the renunciation prayers,do I.need grace from the servant of God before I will repeat the RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
You don't need grace to repeat the RPP since you have done your renunciation. You are repeating the RPP to confirm if you have truly renounce well. When you finish, please notify us of the result

coputa:
I have done the renunciation prayers,do I.need grace from the servant of God before I will repeat the RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2018

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Amen in Jesus name

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen Sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
You will need to forward your result to the man of God in case there is any prayer point about the dream.

omobacyprus:
I’m done with the Dream enquiry prayer. What next Ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace to proceed with your renunciation prayers in Jesus name.

Good Evening Sir/Ma,

I just finished my renunciation prayers, pls advise on the next step

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
sbedward:

Good Evening Sir/Ma,

I just finished my renunciation prayers, pls advise on the next step

Thank you

Glory be to God, after completing the renunciation prayers, you have to do your RPP again to check that you did you did your renunciation properly. This time around when you do the RPP, you are not supposed to get any sign but if you get any sign, you have to post the numbers you got the signs on here again.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bukofbiblstoris: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
From the man of God in Jesus name

bukofbiblstoris:
I received the RPP sheet, please I need grace from the man of God to proceed.
I've not been able to come online as fluently as i'd hoped. I'm truly sorry.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
From the man of God in Jesus' Name

bukofbiblstoris:
I received the RPP sheet, please I need grace from the man of God to proceed.
I've not been able to come online as fluently as i'd hoped. I'm truly sorry.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2018
As you wake up this morning, i pray in Jesus name that the presence of the Lord will go with you every where you go in Jesus name..

His favour will bring men and women to favour you, in Jesus name

His hand will protect you from the plans of the enemies in Jesus name

His eyes will see you through as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

His prophesy upon your life will come to past and thise who say you will never make it, will cry because of your testimony in Jesus name.

Good morning all, let us not forget that next week is deliverance, on Sunday by 6pm.

May the God of Elijah deliver you from every spirit of failure, promise and fail, barrenness, working like an elephant but eating like an ant, etc in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2018
omobacyprus:
How will I go about that Ma, can I send it to the mail

Good morning, make a request for my WhatsApp number through email and send it to me, God bless you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2018
I pray for every one who have been taking their time to help on this thread, that, the God of Elijah will release helpers that will help you and your family members in time of need in Jesus name.

Favour will never depart from your life in Jesus name.

I am praying that the spirit of the Lord that was upon David in 1 Samuel 16 V 13 that made him a champion will be upon you this week in Jesus name.

God will honour you, favour will follow you, you will not beg for bread, your children will not beg for bread. This year will be a passing phase for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

God bless you all in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2018
[Amen in Jesus mughty name.

Thank you Jesus

quote author=servantofGod22 post=73946067]As you wake up this morning, i pray in Jesus name that the presence of the Lord will go with you every where you go in Jesus name..

His eyes will see you through as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

His prophesy upon your life will come to past and thise who say you will never make it, will keep at your testimony in Jesus name.

Good morning all, let us not forget that next week is deliverance, on Sunday by 6pm.

May the God of Elijah deliver you from every spirit of faluir, promise and fail, barrenness, working like an elephant but eating like an ant, etc in Jesus name.[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Amen in Jesus name! Thank you sit.

servantofGod22:
I pray for every one who have been taking their time to help on this thread, that, the God of Elijah will release helpers that will help you and your family members in time of need in Jesus name.

I am praying that the spirit of the Lord that was upon David in 1 Samuel 16 V 13 that made him a champion will be upon you this week in Jesus name.

God will honour you, favour will follow you, you will not beg for bread, your children will not beg for bread. This year will be a passing phase for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:
As you wake up this morning, i pray in Jesus name that the presence of the Lord will go with you every where you go in Jesus name..

His prophesy upon your life will come to past and thise who say you will never make it, will keep at your testimony in Jesus name.

May the God of Elijah deliver you from every spirit of failure, promise and fail, barrenness, working like an elephant but eating like an ant, etc in Jesus name.

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.