₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,586 members, 4,707,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 04:31 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (21138 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Reincarnation Of Elijah In John The Baptist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Are you ready as instructed?
yes, I am.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Okobaba1:

@childofGod, I have been asked to attend to you by the man of God.

Get your bible, dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and sheet of paper.
You will have to be close to a chair or bed ( just in case of the move of the God of Elijah, so that you can have where to rest on). remain blessed.

As above
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
childofGod29:

yes, I am.

Ok, please type your phone number, once I copy in the next 3 minutes you delete it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

As above
yes, I am ready, I have gotten everything ready as per the above instructions.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Waiting...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
childofGod29:

yes, I am ready, I have gotten everything ready as per the above instructions.

Please, type your number for me to copy then you delete it in the next 3 minutes
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Please, type your number for me to copy then you delete it in the next 3 minutes

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can delete now
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

@childofGod29 please type ur number and delete after the instruction.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ronnygold:
I have been given grace to add you in the renounciation group sir, kindly send your number via mail indicating Renunciation as your next stage. Thank you.

I am yet to be added to the group. I have sent the mail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
1. My name is Samuel
2. From kogi state but stays in Lagos .
3. I dream of eating and sleeping with woman in my dream.
4 foundation:- my father and mother are Christians but my father has idols he sacrifice to sometimes.
5. I want God to help me, because much pressure from my mother to get work, my siblings are really poor, I want God to use me to help them.
Servant of God please attend to my case, I sometimes feel despair, I need God to step into My case.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
During the course of the enquiry prayer, during the 3rd prayer, I felt a sensation in my left leg though I didn't move.

Thank you very much sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oeis:

1. My name is Samuel
2. From kogi state but stays in Lagos .
3. I dream of eating and sleeping with woman in my dream.
4 foundation:- my father and mother are Christians but my father has idols he sacrifice to sometimes.
5. I want God to help me, because much pressure from my mother to get work, my siblings are really poor, I want God to use me to help them.
Servant of God please attend to my case, I sometimes feel despair, I need God to step into My case.

Good day and God bless you.

Do you believe God can change your story to testimony?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
childofGod29:
During the course of the enquiry prayer, during the 3rd prayer, I felt a sensation in my left leg though I didn't move.

Thank you very much sir.

Please, what about the forth and the fifth?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Okobaba1:

I am yet to be added to the group. I have sent the mail

Have you sent your phone number?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Please, what about the forth and the fifth?
During the fourth and fifth I didn't feel anything. Thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Have you sent your phone number?

Yes Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.
Do you believe God can change your story to testimony?
I so much believe in the power of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Okobaba1:

Yes Sir

They will get back to you shortly,
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

They will get back to you shortly, I have asked them to.

Ok Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oeis:

I so much believe in the power of God.

Are you available to pray inquires prayer right away?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
childofGod29:

During the fourth and fifth I didn't feel anything. Thank you sir.

I will have to explain something's to you via WhatsApp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Are you available to pray inquires prayer right away?
Am available sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

I will have to explain something's to you via WhatsApp
OK sir, I am ready.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oeis:

Am available sir.

Your phone number, for. A while then you delete it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Your phone number, for. A while then you delete it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
You can delete your phone number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:
You can delete your phone number

Done, Man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
childofGod29:

OK sir, I am ready.

Check your whatsapp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

@bass7, I have been asked to inform you that your appointment time is in the evening. 7-8.30pm.

Get your bible, dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and sheet of paper.
You will have to be close to a chair or bed ( just in case of the move of the God of Elijah, so that you can have where to rest on). remain blessed.

Good evening,

I just logged in now, sorry for not logging in earlier.

Can the appointment be rescheduled for tomorrow please. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this might cause....

Than, you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thank you Sir for the call and prayers.
Sir, in the course of the first prayer recitation I noticed a cold running down by head after which a slight physical shaking in my body.
The second prayer recitation i felt a physical shaking too.
The third prayer recitation, i also felt slight physical shaking.
The fourth prayer recitation, i was calm
The fifth prayer recitation, i noticed the fear I had before the prayers vanishes.
My humble observation Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE / DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION BY THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good evening and God bless you

Is like you are not available for the first stage prayer?

Good evening servant of God,

I was not available for the first stage of prayer... Please and please , can it be rescheduled for tomorrow, I won't be going to anywhere tomorrow.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.