Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,137 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328676 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
Father Lord, we are saying Thank you for all you've done for us and what you are still going to do in the future! Hallelujah..

Today service in the tabernacle was a huge success... The Word, the documented testimonies and the manifestation of the power of God in the midst of his people shows that the God of Elijah is too faithful.... Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!!
Thank U Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:

Just do as @Ronnygold had instructed you above, please!

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
1st - Slight tremor on my body
2nd and 3rd Felt a stronger tremor
4th- I was moved 3 steps ahead
5th- I almost fell down where I was standing
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ronnygold:
Post your observations here.

After that is RPP.

Thank you.

I am done, I have posted my observation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Ma, the servant of God said you send a mail requesting for his number

Ok. Tank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2019
Nathan92:
Whats My Number?

Your number is Nathan 001-Jan 2019. You can edit accordingly if your real name is not Nathan. Thank you Jesus.

I sent you the above number before we started picking numbers by ourselves, so that's still your number sir. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Glory be to God for His mercy upon your life ma.
The next stage is RPP, when you are ready let us know ma so you can receive grace from the man of God for you to carry on.

God bless you.

bbankky:
1st - Slight tremor on my body
2nd and 3rd Felt a stronger tremor
4th- I was moved 3 steps ahead
5th- I almost fell down where I was standing
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good afternoon brethren, how was service today?

I want to appreciate God Almighty who purge my body of evil deposit of darkness this morning. May His name alone be praise.

I have been undergoing series of deliverance since I met the man of God and God has been super faithful, God has delivered me from the deepest pit of witchcraft coven.

As you all know they are very stubborn and they will never rest until they die, Thursday stroke Friday morning, I had a dream where somebody I couldn't see poured liquid of different colour in my mouth, I quickly woke up because they have been trying to do this. I carried the fire water we used for deliverance with the man of God last month, I drank and prayed fervently well and I used anointing oil too. After this I was feeling some pains at the upper part of my abdomen, where they usually target is my womb but it has been so difficult for them to get there, yesterday the pain was still there but not severe and I could feel movement in my upper abdomen, they couldn't make it to my womb. During my night prayer I prayed on it using the fire water and anointing oil again, to my surprise I woke up with pain as if I want to toilet, when I got there somethinga were coming out of my body but disappearing inside water, then suddenly I saw this strange things floating and I taught it was the vegetables that I ate, I carried touch light to see, they are big dead insect with 2 tentacles, I was shocked! I called my husband to see, all this big dead insects were the same and very many. The thing really battles my husband. I tried to upload here but my phone is not uploading.

Thank you Jesus for removing the deposit of darkness in my body. Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pongwa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ronnygold:

I want to appreciate God Almighty who purge my body of evil deposit of darkness this morning. May His name alone be praise.

I have been undergoing series of deliverance since I met the man of God and God has been super faithful, God has delivered me from the deepest pit of witchcraft coven.

As you all know they are very stubborn and they will never rest until they die, Thursday stroke Friday morning, I had a dream where somebody I couldn't see poured liquid of different colour in my mouth, I quickly woke up because they have been trying to do this. I carried the fire water we used for deliverance with the man of God last month, I drank and prayed fervently well and I used anointing oil too. After this I was feeling some pains at the upper part of my abdomen, where they usually target is my womb but it has been so difficult for them to get there, yesterday the pain was still there but not severe and I could feel movement in my upper abdomen, they couldn't make it to my womb. During my night prayer I prayed on it using the fire water and anointing oil again, to my surprise I woke up with pain as if I want to toilet, when I got there somethinga were coming out of my body but disappearing inside water, then suddenly I saw this strange things floating and I taught it was the vegetables that I ate, I carried touch light to see, they are big dead insect with 2 tentacles, I was shocked! I called my husband to see, all this big dead insects were the same and very many. The thing really battles my husband. I tried to upload here but my phone is not uploading.

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony, I rejoice with you MA, may testimonies never cease from your mouth.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ronnygold:

Thank you Jesus.
The wonderful miracle worker
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
pongwa:
Lemme share a recent dream so that i get interpretation help here:
Was walking along a curved road and i observed a snake on behind me coming towards me. While approaching the bend, with the snake coming behind, i saw a second snake coming from the opposite direction. Seeing my present situation i suddenly levitated above the ground away from the two snakes to the other side of the road.
Scene changed to a room where i saw myself with my dad on a chair in a room and an unknown man who asked me if i could levitate and i said yes and he made some sounds and something lifted me up and suspended me in the air. Last scene was in a room and i was alone, i made the same sound then i floated in the air before i woke (my friend said i spread my hands and legs out in real life)

You are welcome sir,
Please, kindly study the how you can enquire from the God of Elijah on how to have your dream interpreted here. You will need to have grace from the man of God to do it yourself.

Kindly let us know what you want us to put you through on
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
truthisgood:
1.My name is Cyriacus
2.I stay in Nampula-Mozambique, from Imo State Nigeria
3.I don't remember most of my dreams,the little I remember some times I see myself visiting my village but the dream is not frequent & sometimes doing ministry work.
4.My parents are Christians but my grandfather worshipped idol though I don't know the name.
5.I want God to deliver me from financial falure,no achievements and open my spiritual eyes/ears (Full manifestation of my spiritual gifts for his work.

Sir, please ask for grace from the man of God if you have studied and understood the how to of enquiry prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Amen in Jesus name. Thank you ma.

childofGod29:

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony, I rejoice with you MA, may testimonies never cease from your mouth.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pongwa(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

You are welcome sir,
Please, kindly study the how you can enquire from the God of Elijah on how to have your dream interpreted here. You will need to have grace from the man of God to do it yourself.

i dont understand What you mean by grace from the man of God. How do i go about it? I thought the God of Elijah Will just post the interpretation through his servant.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God for His mercy upon your life ma.
The next stage is RPP, when you are ready let us know ma so you can receive grace from the man of God for you to carry on.

God bless you.

Halleluyah!!, thank you. I am ready please
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name.

As you can see, this forum is for online deliverance and dreams interpretations, and we follow Devine instructions here.

Snakes in the dreams are wicked household witchcraft powers, and that dream you have is a revelation that is why you just don't need the interpretation but also the way out against any spiritual attack and or manifestation of what God wants to do in your life.

That is why you need grace from the man of God to enquire about the meaning on your own through the help of the God of Elijah. The grace is just a simple prayer for God to interpret your dreams to you through you.

And here, deliverance is a process and do it yourself through the help of the God of Elijah who is giving grace through His servant.

You can refer to page 15 of the thread to have an idea of how it works, though what is there is enquiry prayer, is the same way you get meaning to your dreams.

Thank you and God bless you.

pongwa:
i dont understand What you mean by grace from the man of God. How do i go about it? I thought the God of Elijah Will just post the interpretation through his servant.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
bbankky:

Halleluyah!!, thank you. I am ready please

Receive grace from the man of God to carry out your do it yourself RPP in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
pongwa:

Bro, like the man of God will always say, God is not wicked that He will not help His children He created in His own image not to interpret their dreams for them.

I will want you to realise that some dreams that are interpreted might not be correct but when God interpretes it to by Himself, it can never be a guess work.

I recommend you do your enquiries your self, with the God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pongwa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

You are welcome sir,

thanks for your help, I'll do as you have said
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by mumzara: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
mumzara:

Ok. Tank you

I have received the servant of God's whatsapp number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by pongwa(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
You are welcome sir,

Kindly let us know what you want us to put you through
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
mumzara:

I have received the servant of God's whatsapp number

Ok, noted
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Man of God this is the reply I got after filling or answering the 5 questions,they said I should ask for grace from the man of God if you have studied and understood the how to of enquiry prayer point.And in another message they spoke of page 15 so please didn't understand what to study and even the page 15 of a thing,kindly direct and explain to me.Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Receive grace from the man of God to carry out your do it yourself RPP in Jesus name

Please do I have to get in touch with the man of God before starting the RPP or should I just go ahead to start the RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:57am On Jan 21, 2019
truthisgood:
Man of God this is the reply I got after filling or answering the 5 questions,they said I should ask for grace from the man of God if you have studied and understood the how to of enquiry prayer point.And in another message they spoke of page 15 so please didn't understand what to study and even the page 15 of a thing,kindly direct and explain to me.Thanks

Yes @Truthisgood! You have to request for Grace from the man of God right here to carry out the enquiries prayer once the procedures is cleared to you. The Enquiries prayer is what you will see on page 15 of this thread, please.

Also, see below.......

PlEASE, READ THIS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING....

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a Biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Stand close to a bed or chair and pray the enquiry prayers, "Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknowingly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, you go down on our knee's and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)
Hope it is now clear to you sir/ma..?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:05am On Jan 21, 2019
bbankky:

Please do I have to get in touch with the man of God before starting the RPP or should I just go ahead to start the RPP

The Grace has been released to you from the man of God already. You can proceed with the RPP once you have the print out copy with you, please.

Thereafter, you post your result (the numbers you may likely get signs from, section A and B) right here for what next as soon as you are done with the RPP. Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bunminoni: 2:56am On Jan 21, 2019
pls Man of God i ask for ur grace to continue with the enquiry prayer point sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 5:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Man of God I request for the grace for Enquiry prayer.Thanks.
CDMhelpdesk008:

Yes @Truthisgood! You have to request for Grace from the man of God right here to carry out the enquiries prayer once the procedures is cleared to you. The Enquiries prayer is what you will see on page 15 of this thread, please.

Also, see below.......

PlEASE, READ THIS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING....

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a Biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Stand close to a bed or chair and pray the enquiry prayers, "Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknowingly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, you go down on our knee's and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)
Hope it is now clear to you sir/ma..?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 5:51am On Jan 21, 2019
Ronnygold:

Glory be to God Almighty for putting the devil & his agent to shame.I rejoice with you as I cover your testimony with the blood of Jesus Christ!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2019
The God of Servant Vic did this. His mighty hand deliverance is on my wife and me. Praise the Lord!!!
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
bunminoni:
pls Man of God i ask for ur grace to continue with the enquiry prayer point sir

Good day madam, you are welcome to the thread where the hand of the God of Elijah is not too short to save you. Do let us know if you have read and understood the instructions on page 15 of the thread concerning the enquiries prayer, so the man of God can send you the grace you need to go ahead with the prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.