Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,894 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (326872 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by blessedchick(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
blessedchick:
my name is blessing
I reside in calabar cross river state
my parents are Christians
my grandfather from my mother's side is a traditional chief
I always dream of my self been naked,trying to get married in the dream,seeing myself in my primary or secondary school,seeing poo in my dream.
I want God to perfect my marriage,since I graduated from the university 2014 I have not done my clearance because I have not paid my fees.I want God to wipe away my tears and remove disappointments at the edge of breakthrough

@blessedchick......You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

Do not forget to send your information to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com along with your nairaland username for identification.

Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarau123:
Dear man of God.u ask me to make my request for the to receive RPP(revelation prayer point).l do hereby requested for the RPP to begin my deliverance.pls.man of God help me I am dying of pain.i am matthew.thanks

if you have not gotten your RPP sheet, it's on page 74, you can download and print it from there.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2019
childofGod29:

1. You are right but first of all read Isaiah 59 V 1

2. Then go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

3. You now stand up and start with the prayers and repeating it 5 times in a stretch.
If there is any manifestation during the prayers, remember to say thank you Jesus.

4. When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and post on the thread.

Good morning man of God I wake up this morning I first did my normal morning prayer after that I now did the one you asked me to do, but there was no manifeastation.so what do you have to day or what next? Thanks sir & Remain blessed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 6:53am On Jan 23, 2019
childofGod29:

1. You are right but first of all read Isaiah 59 V 1

2. Then go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wants to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

3. You now stand up and start with the prayers and repeating it 5 times in a stretch.
If there is any manifestation during the prayers, remember to say thank you Jesus.

4. When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and post on the thread.

Good morning man of God I woke up this morning I did my normal morning prayer after that I now did the one you gave me but there was no manifestation so what do you have to say or what do I do next.Thanks sir & Remain blessed
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2019
truthisgood:

Good morning man of God I woke up this morning I did my normal morning prayer after that I now did the one you gave me but there was no manifestation so what do you have to say or what do I do next.Thanks sir & Remain blessed

Good morning sir,

Please give us some time, you will be attended to soon on what next to do.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Name: Victor

Dreams include : Dreaming but not remembering, Eating in my dream, Seeing birds monitoring my movements...

Foundation: Parents are Christian, I don't know about grandparents.

I want God to deliver from every form of bondage that I might have put myself, every monitoring spirit of birds.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Amen in Jesus mighty name!

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!

GREATVIKTOUR:
Name: Victor

Dreams include : Dreaming but not remembering, Eating in my dream, Seeing birds monitoring my movements...

Foundation: Parents are Christian, I don't know about grandparents.

I want God to deliver from every form of bondage that I might have put myself, every monitoring spirit of birds.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Good morning and God bless you. The reason you don't get any manifestation is in Zechariah 3v1.

You will still have to repeat the prayers but first of all, you worship God in truth and in spirit from the deepest part of your heart. You ask for the forgiveness of sins, you need to mention anyone you know and plead mercy for God to forgive you. You ask for the forgiveness of sins of your parents amd ancestors, if there is anyone you know please mention and plead for mercy, you have to be in sober and sorry mood when doing this and you have to prove to God that you are truly sorry. Then you repeat the prayers and post your observations here.

truthisgood:

Good morning man of God I wake up this morning I first did my normal morning prayer after that I now did the one you asked me to do, but there was no manifeastation.so what do you have to day or what next? Thanks sir & Remain blessed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen Sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Good Day Everyone!

Please, let those who are ready to be part of this January edition online deliverance start sending their numbers along with their nairaland username to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com for the WhatsApp link. Thanks Everyone!

N.B: The Date for the Online Deliverance is Sunday, 27th January, 2019. Take note, please!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Olumuna(f): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2019
For online deliverance:Olumuna 008-JAN 19.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Another way to go about this is through hedge of sacrifice. The things is that those powers have offer evil sacrifice on our behalf to all those demonic idol's and that is why some people's heaven refuse to open. And because of this God Almighty gave the grace do hedge of sacrifice.

When I had the same challenge, I offered hedge of sacrifice to the Lord. This is how you can go about it.

The hedge of sacrifice:

After personal prayers using the instruction given above

You will then make an hedge sacrifice unto the Lord ( Sacrifice of hedge, Job 1 V 10) .

Let me expantiate more on this. You will take an amount of money you can afford (according to your pocket please) and put it in an envelope, write what you want God to do for you with the hedge of sacrifice on the envelope like this:

This is my sacrifice of hedge unto the Lord for him to.....................

After which you will drop the envelope and repeat the prayers.

Then keep it till the time you are ready to pay it, if immediate, fine. The seed is not for CCT is for Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) the account number available now and you can request for it anytime your are ready.

Me and my husband did this by following divine instructions from the man of God and our testimonies and deliverance is overflowing already. If there is anything you dont understand, feel free to let us know.

truthisgood:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by nicemom: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2019
I need grace from the man of God to carry out enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by nicemom: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Ronnygold post=75029982]Another way to go about this is through hedge of sacrifice. The things is that those powers have offer evil sacrifice on our behalf to all those demonic idol's and that is why some people's heaven refuse to open. And because of this God Almighty gave the grace do hedge of sacrifice.

When I had the same challenge, I offered hedge of sacrifice to the Lord. This is how you can go about it.

The hedge of sacrifice:

After personal prayers using the instruction given above

You will then make an hedge sacrifice unto the Lord ( Sacrifice of hedge, Job 1 V 10) .

Let me expantiate more on this. You will take an amount of money you can afford (according to your pocket please) and put it in an envelope, write what you want God to do for you with the hedge of sacrifice on the envelope like this:

This is my sacrifice of hedge unto the Lord for him to.....................

After which you will drop the envelope and repeat the prayers.

Then keep it till the time you are ready to pay it, if immediate, fine. The seed is not for CCT is for Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) the account number available now and you can request for it anytime your are ready.

Me and my husband did this by following divine instructions from the man of God and our testimonies and deliverance is overflowing already. If there is anything you dont understand, feel free to let us know.

please I need the account details
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=nicemom post=75033471][/quote]

Hello MA, this is it.

This is the account no Fwd: A/c Name Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria Temidire Chapter. A/c Number 5751473012 Bank FCMB

You will receive the grace you need shortly from man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
nicemom:
I need grace from the man of God to carry out enquiry prayer

From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ronnygold:
Good morning and God bless you. The reason you don't get any manifestation is in Zechariah 3v1.

You will still have to repeat the prayers but first of all, you worship God in truth and in spirit from the deepest part of your heart. You ask for the forgiveness of sins, you need to mention anyone you know and plead mercy for God to forgive you. You ask for the forgiveness of sins of your parents amd ancestors, if there is anyone you know please mention and plead for mercy, you have to be in sober and sorry mood when doing this and you have to prove to God that you are truly sorry. Then you repeat the prayers and post your observations here.

I had what you said above but this is how I did the one I did for you to check if there was any mistake....Like already said after my normal morning prayer I started the one you gave me by reading Isaiah 59:1 then I went on my knees near my bed I asked God for forgiveness and asked God to destroy any evil creature that will enterfere in my prayers.Then I stood up and asked oh God my father if my sins have been forgiven move me two steps forward with my eyes closed and hands up,then I waited no manifestation I repeated the same prayer oh God my father if my sins have been forgiven move me two steps forward still with eyes closed and my hands up I waited a little no manifestation I continued like that for 5 times so I hope I got it right?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
truthisgood:

I had what you said above but this is how I did the one I did for you to check if there was any mistake....Like already said after my normal morning prayer I started the one you gave me by reading Isaiah 59:1 then I went on my knees near my bed I asked God for forgiveness and asked God to destroy any evil creature that will enterfere in my prayers.Then I stood up and asked oh God my father if my sins have been forgiven move me two steps forward with my eyes closed and hands up,then I waited no manifestation I repeated the same prayer oh God my father if my sins have been forgiven move me two steps forward still with eyes closed and my hands up I waited a little no manifestation I continued like that for 5 times so I hope I got it right?

Yes you did it right.

Now that you did not receive any sign, i guese you should follow @Ronnygold recommendation of offering sacrifice of hedge.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good evening, please I am done with my RPP, what do I do next? Do I post my observation here?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
bbankky:
Good evening, please I am done with my RPP, what do I do next? Do I post my observation here?

Glory be to God. Yes please, you need to post your observations on the thread by writing out the numbers where you got signs.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
childofGod29:

Glory be to God. Yes please, you need to post your observations on the thread by writing out the numbers where you got signs.

Thank you sir, these are the numbers; 6,11,12 and 20
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Tamarau123: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Man of God.Gudday sir.u ask me to make a request of the RPP on this thread.i therefore make a request of the RPP.i shall be grateful to receive your reply.thanks and God bless.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by blessedchick(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=CDMhelpdesk008 post=75019302]

good evening sir
I woke up this morning and I sang praises to God then I knelt down on my knees and I read isiah 59vs1 five times and then asked for forgiveness.I noticed my right hand vibrating then I stood up and raised my hand towards heaven and my faced raised up,I asked God to move me forward twice if I have been forgiving immediately my body started shaking and I moved forward twice then fell on the bed.I now knelt down and thanked Jesus Christ.
please I don't know if am correct.pls what's the next step.thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Yes you did it right.

Now that you did not receive any sign, i guese you should follow @Ronnygold recommendation of offering sacrifice of hedge.

Thanks I will do that.Remain Blessed
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by truthisgood: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Yes you did it right.

Ok thanks I will do that.Remain blessed
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarau123:
Man of God.Gudday sir.u ask me to make a request of the RPP on this thread.i therefore make a request of the RPP.i shall be grateful to receive your reply.thanks and God bless.

Attached is the RPP sheet.

Please let us know if there is any other thing we can help you with.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
truthisgood:

Ok thanks I will do that.Remain blessed

You are welcome
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=blessedchick post=75047544][/quote]

Thank God for your enquiry.

The next thing is for you to read on the how to go about your RPP and request for Grace from the man of God here for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.