Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328696 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Let us know if you are ready for the renunciation, when you are ready you receive grace from the man of God to proceed

Thanks am ready. i need grace from the man of God for the renunciation process
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Attached is the placard for those who want to undergo deliverance, fill it, scan and send to the email before Friday.

Online deliverance will be on Sunday by 7pm. it will start with praise and worship for 10minutes by all.

Also note that you are to get a copy on ground on Sunday and send the scanned copy to the email for print out and intercessory prayer at the tabernacle

Those who are ready to be part should begin to pick numbers starting from 001NOV2018, 002NOV2018.... etc this number will be writing on the top centre before name

People that needs the number should indicate please

Example, Richard 001-NOV 2018

Thank you.

Thank you. Pls i need a number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
childofGod29:

Glory be to God, I have taken it

Tola004NOV2018

Thank you JESUS, I have taken the next number.

Rose 005-NOV2O18
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Lol..... you are just too funny.
Maybe I should let you know that you don't have any right to be angry with anybody here. We ALL are just like you seeking deliverance and we join the fast moving train which you also need to join by helping others rather than getting angry. You have done enquiry, RPP,
how many people have you helped?

You can even quote the man of God directly and your request will be granted, and yes his that humble.

People don't know must times that some demonic forces tends to make you angry in a deliverance gathering, even in churches, this powers are every where even in key departments in our various churches, they make children of God angry through their bad behaviour, and you that you call yourself child of God angrily leave the church because the head usher/choir talk to you anyhow. Well that's why they are there! to prevent people from receiving their blessings! And yes they will be promoted in their evil kingdoms.

Just ask for the forgiveness of sins, then you proceed with your deliverance.

Thank you.

See how you just concluded on me...... @ronnygold, I am not angry and can never be angry.... just didn't want to sound like I am disturbing......
I am not angry

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
servantofGod22:

@bass7, I pray against any power that want to stop your deliverance to catch fire in Jesus name.

You have to be patient with the helpdesk and the vulunteers, you know what is happening here is not let us pray, but real spiritual matter, and it is only with Grace that they can attend to you, if they don't have Grace and they attend to you, arrow might be shot at them and like you know, nobody will like that. If they receive Grace from me before attending to you, the powers have no choice but to face me who gave them Grace and I in turn direct them to God of Elijah, who is the general overseer of what we are doing here.

Everyone like Austynody, Ronnygold, childofGod, Aois, okobaba, etc are vulunteers, who saw the move of God and have decided to help others.

The helpdesk team were with me in PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA TEMIDIRE CHAPTER'S YOUTH SUBMIT, not sure if one of them have reached home now. So do try and understand how spirtual matter works.

My prayer is that everyone here will not only be delivered, they will pocess their pocessions, in Jesus name.

Any one who is not too busy to type amen, by this time next week, you will be singing a knew song of joy in Jesus name.

Thank you and May God continually bless you Sir..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Austynodv:
Good afternoon. Please apologies for keeping you waiting. Just let me know the stage you have gotten to so that we move forward from there. Have you concluded RPP? Have you posted the results here by listing the prayer points where you got signs? Please let us know.

Thank you... I have done enquiry prayer, RPP and I listed the prayer points where I got signs........ renunciation is my next stage which I am asking for grace. ?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
bass7:

Thank you... I have done enquiry prayer, RPP and I listed the prayer points where I got signs........ renunciation is my next stage which I am asking for grace. ?

Please endeavor to list the points on your RPP sheet where u got signs here too
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
bass7:

From the Man of God Recieve grace to carry out Renunciation in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Receive grace to carry out your Enquiries prayers in Jesus name, from the man of God.

Amen, Thank you lord.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Attached is the placard for those who want to undergo deliverance, fill it, scan and send to the email before Friday.

Online deliverance will be on Sunday by 7pm. it will start with praise and worship for 10minutes by all.

Also note that you are to get a copy on ground on Sunday and send the scanned copy to the email for print out and intercessory prayer at the tabernacle

Those who are ready to be part should begin to pick numbers starting from 001NOV2018, 002NOV2018.... etc this number will be writing on the top centre before name

Thank you.
please ,I need the Number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bigtimemugu(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
samson 001-NOV 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bigtimemugu(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
[PLS am new here , i need this deliverance badly am d verg of death now, pls how is the process run i just picked a number pls enlighten me from step 1 beg.]

From the Man of God Recieve grace to carry out Renunciation in Jesus name. [/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 12:39am On Nov 21, 2018
tomorrow, by God's grace
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2018
I did my Enquiry prayer as instructed and this are what I experienced.
The 1st time-I felt a presence and my bible was flipping
The 2nd time -I swayed a little (forward and backward)
The 3rd time -Swayed again and light headed
The 4th time -same as 3rd
The 5th time -Honestly I was too light headed to notice much ,I just fell on my bed and thanked the Lord ,cried and slept on the floor.

My concerns are ,I didn't experience being moved forward two steps ,I hope it's not because I omitted an instruction (To the best of my knowledge I followed as instructed)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Thank you.
Good day mam,You didn't state the email we are to send the placard to.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Please am asking for grace from the man of God to do the Renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
kerny:
I did my Enquiry prayer as instructed and this are what I experienced.
The 1st time-I felt a presence and my bible was flipping
The 2nd time -I swayed a little (forward and backward)
The 3rd time -Swayed again and light headed
The 4th time -same as 3rd
The 5th time -Honestly I was too light headed to notice much ,I just fell on my bed and thanked the Lord ,cried and slept on the floor.

My concerns are ,I didn't experience being moved forward two steps ,I hope it's not because I omitted an instruction (To the best of my knowledge I followed as instructed)

Glory be to God of Elijah!!!! The next stage for u is RPP, endeavor to read the procedures, after which u ask for grace from Man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2018
2favored:
Please am asking for grace from the man of God to do the Renunciation

From the man of God Receive grace to do Renunciation in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2018
bigtimemugu:
[PLS am new here , i need this deliverance badly am d verg of death now, pls how is the process run i just picked a number pls enlighten me from step 1 beg.]

Welcome to the arena of liberty where the power of our God is mighty and great, God is able to deliver from all your problems if u follow instructions here, GO to page 1 and 2 and read extensively the procedures, after which u can ask for grace from Man of God.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2018
bigtimemugu:

Welcome to the arena of liberty where the power of our God is mighty and great, God is able to deliver from all your problems if u follow instructions here, GO to page 1 and 2 and read extensively the procedures, after which u can ask for grace from Man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Oeiz:

From the man of God Receive grace to do Renunciation in Jesus name.
AMEN. Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Thank you.

Please i need a number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Thanks for your observation.

kerny:
Good day mam,You didn't state the email we are to send the placard to.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
bigtimemugu:
samson 001-NOV 2018

After your enquiry prayers, RPP and renunciation before u pick number.....

The number is for those who have done the 3 of the 4 steps for deliverance, thank you Jesus!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Alright sir. will be back soon!
Okobaba1:

Please i need a number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Okobaba1:

Please i need a number
The next available number is 006Nov2018 after rose picked 005.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
I have printed it,is two sections,A,B,SO WHAT DO I DO NEXT
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Please, this is your booking number. Okobaba1-007NOV2018.
Okobaba1:

Please i need a number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Number 006 has been taken already.

And that goes to "Chnywe-006NOV2018". Let @chnywe take note, please. Thanks!

Furthermore, others can start picking their numbers and send the needed details for their booking to the email. Any body can pick a number example . Mathew008-NOV. 2018.

Oeiz:

The next available number is 006Nov2018 after rose picked 005.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
jom28gy:
I have printed it,is two sections,A,B,SO WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Go back to page 2 and read the procedures for RPP prayers, once u have understood the procedures, u can then ask for grace from MOG to carry on.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.