Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328887 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pls i have a question- the name for the deliverance, is it our full names or just our 1st name. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
2favored:
Pls i have a question- the name for the deliverance, is it our full names or just our 1st name. Thank you

First name like Samuel001-Nov2018

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have finished reading the PRR SHEET, as instructed, what next
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
jom28gy:
I have finished reading the PRR SHEET, as instructed, what next
The next thing is to demand for grace from Man of God here to carry out the RPP Prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
OK,I hereby demand the Grace from the man of to Carry on
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
jom28gy:
OK,I hereby demand the Grace from the man of to Carry on

FROM THE MAN OF GOD, RECEIVE GRACE TO DO RPP IN JESUS NAME.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oeiz:

First name like Samuel001-Nov2018
Ok, thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
thanks, I hope I will be reading the PRR, sheet again? I should be guided properly please,
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
jom28gy:
thanks, I hope I will be reading the PRR, sheet again? I should be guided properly please,

What do you really not understand? Please try to be particular.
It is not PRR but RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Attached is the placard for those who want to undergo deliverance, fill it, scan and send to the email before Friday.

Online deliverance will be on Sunday by 7pm. it will start with praise and worship for 10minutes by all.

Also note that you are to get a copy on ground on Sunday and send the scanned copy to the email for print out and intercessory prayer at the tabernacle

Those who are ready to be part should begin to pick numbers starting from 001NOV2018, 002NOV2018.... etc this number will be writing on the top centre before name

People that needs the number should indicate please

Example, Richard 001-NOV 2018

Thank you.
Please, which email address are we sending it to?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oeiz:

Glory be to God of Elijah!!!! The next stage for u is RPP, endeavor to read the procedures, after which u ask for grace from Man of God.
Oh All Glory be to Him alone ,for His mercies and Faithfulness.Thank you lord.

I have read the procedures on page 2 of this thread ,fully understand them and ready for the next stage (renunciation)

* Please can the RPP Sheet be sent to my mail.Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please,I'm asking for Grace from the Man of God to go on with the renunciation process.Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chynwe:

Please, which email address are we sending it to?
To this email mam -spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2018
OK, is that what am taken grace to read again
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:
Please, this is your booking number. Okobaba1-007NOV2018.

Ok. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2018
You don't read the RPP sheet.

jom28gy:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2018
jom28gy:

Thank you Jesus!!!! It is not to read but to pray, have u gotten the RPP sheet? RPP is different from renunciation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ekele99(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Encounter with jesus by apostle joshua selman
How he met Jesus and his life change.

http://www.churchdevotional.com/?p=11
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
kerny:
Please,I'm asking for Grace from the Man of God to go on with the renunciation process.Thank you.

FROM THE MAN OF GOD RECIEVE GRACE TO CARRY OUT RENUNCIATION IN JESUS NAME.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you Jesus!!!

For any one who can type Amen to this prayer this morning.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2018
You needed grace to carry on and you have been given.

What you will do now:

You first of all go on your kneels and ask for the forgiveness of sins, mention all your personal sins that you know and the ones you don't know and all the things you are not sure of that they are sins. Then ask for the forgiveness of sins of your mother and father that can interfere with this prayer you are about to do. You will say
Father, please forgive me any sin of my father and mother that can affect this my prayer today.
If you know any sin that any of your parents committed you can mention it.
After which you will ask for the forgiveness of sins of your grandparents and down to your ancestors. If you know any of their sins mentioned through stories before ask God to forgive you. You ask for the forgiveness of sins every soberly. After asking for the forgiveness of all sins you know from yourself to your parent and your ancestors you move to the next stage.

The next stage is now for you to say thank you Jesus for forgiven me all this sins

Then you now pray, Father in Jesus name, destroy any evil creature that want to interfere with this prayer in the name of Jesus and by Your mercy give me sings.

All that done on your kneels. After which you stand up

Take the RPP SHEET in one of your hands, use the other hand to hold your biro,

Use one of your fingers to hold number one, don't read what is written there, after holding number one you close your eyes, raise that your 2 hands up and say.

Father in Jesus name, if I have this prayer point number one I'm holding by your mercy give me sign. After saying this you wait for some seconds like 13seconds, while you still close your eyes, and your hands still up. After 13seconds you say thank you Jesus. If you get sign you use your biro to tick the number one

Then you move to number 2.

Use one of your fingers to hold number 2, don't read what is written there, after holding number 2, you close your eyes, raise that your 2 hands up and say.

Father in Jesus name, if I have this prayer point number 2 I'm holding by your mercy give me sign. After saying this you wait for some seconds like 13seconds, while you still close your eyes, and your hands still up. After 13seconds you say thank you Jesus. If you get sign you use your biro to tick the number 2.

Then you repeat the same thing from number 3 till you get to number 35. Just be placing your finger on the next number and say the prayers.

When you finish all, you go down on your kneels again and thank God for what he has done.

Then you now come here to nairaland and notify us that you have finished with the prayers.

If there is still further question let us know.

Thank you and God bless you.

jom28gy:

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Amen!!!

servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
My RRP sheet is out today. so how do i go about with it?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good Evening Sir,Maam,

I just finished the enquires prayers though I wasn’t moved two steps forward but I felt as if I was floating, pls what’s the next stage?

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nathan92:
My RRP sheet is out today. so how do i go about with it?

The process for using the RPP sheet was posted on this page today by Ronnygold, scroll up and see what you need to do and once you understand, ask for grace to do the RPP prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
am asking for grace to read th rpp nw.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thank God you are through with your enquiry prayers but you have not report your observations well.

It was not just one prayer you prayed. Give report of your observations one after the other,
After which you go to the next stage which is RPP.

Thanks.

sbedward:
Good Evening Sir,Maam,

I just finished the enquires prayers though I wasn’t moved two steps forward but I felt as if I was floating, pls what’s the next stage?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: fridaraku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.