Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (328847 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:57am On May 05, 2022
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:27pm On May 05, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:08am On May 06, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:09am On May 06, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:17pm On May 06, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:19pm On May 06, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:20pm On May 06, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:40am On May 07, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:40am On May 07, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Praise the Lord!!!

I want to give God all the glory for what he did for me yesterday.

I came back tired from work, parked my car and brought out all the things I needed to carry to our apartment and also carried my kids, in the process of doing all this I forgot my hand bag on the car, it was over an hour later that a neighbor came to knock, telling me I locked my bag in the car which made me confused and afraid to open the door, I quickly rushed into the room and realized my bag was not there, the man kept on knocking, I managed to open the door and he handed over the bag to me, I have almost 100k in the hand bag that is not my money, my phone was there too. Everything was intact.

I give God Almighty all the glory for this mighty Miracle he did because the money was big and the same time not mine.

Thank you Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2022
OMG! This is wonderful! God is not wicked indeed

This is my testimony today
Hello good day all, today I got a job offer which I never expected. Though it's small but I thank God

As I was relaxing surfing the net, a cousin sister of mine called my mom that there's a slot given to her by one manager if I'm interested.

So, my mom knocked my door to inform me about the good news which I told her that I'm very much interested.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:25am On May 08, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:25am On May 08, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:28am On May 08, 2022
We give God all the glory for this wonder He has done for us. Thank you Lord Jesus.
Ronnygold:
Praise the Lord!!!

I want to give God all the glory for what he did for me yesterday.

I came back tired from work, parked my car and brought out all the things I needed to carry to our apartment and also carried my kids, in the process of doing all this I forgot my hand bag on the car, it was over an hour later that a neighbor came to knock, telling me I locked my bag in the car which made me confused and afraid to open the door, I quickly rushed into the room and realized my bag was not there, the man kept on knocking, I managed to open the door and he handed over the bag to me, I have almost 100k in the hand bag that is not my money, my phone was there too. Everything was intact.

I give God Almighty all the glory for this mighty Miracle he did because the money was big and the same time not mine.

Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:30am On May 08, 2022
To God be all the glory for this wonderful testimony. Congratulations.
oxiide22:

Hello good day all, today I got a job offer which I never expected. Though it's small but I thank God

As I was relaxing surfing the net, a cousin sister of mine called my mom that there's a slot given to her by one manager if I'm interested.

So, my mom knocked my door to inform me about the good news which I told her that I'm very much interested.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2022
Austynodv:
To God be all the glory for this wonderful testimony. Congratulations.
indeed, many thanks sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:32am On May 09, 2022
Thank you Jesus! And congratulations to you.

A bigger one will come knocking very soon in Jesus name.

Congrats once again!
oxiide22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:33am On May 09, 2022
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:36pm On May 09, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On May 10, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On May 10, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2022
Ronnygold:
Thank you Jesus! And congratulations to you.

A bigger one will come knocking very soon in Jesus name.

Congrats once again!
Amen! Thanks a lot aunty Ronnygold
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2022
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On May 11, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On May 11, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2022
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:02am On May 11, 2022
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:09pm On May 11, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.