Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (322771 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
oxiide22:
I thank God!

God has did it for me again!

I swear to God I have been experiencing changes in my life since I started following this page. Here's my testimony again and it happen today just few hours ago

There's this job I applied March this year. Few days later they called me to come for interview. immediately after the interview they told me that they'd test me for 3days to see if I can handle the job.

After the 3days test. they said, "fine, we'll get back to you, expect our call anyday anytime ". Well, I haven't heard from them since then. Although, I called the HR twice to greet him as reminder.

Amazingly! today Wednesday 1st of June, he called me that I should come to meet him in the office. Joyfully, I went to the office, he told me that they are satisfied with the way I handle the job so they hired me I should resume work tomorrow, I'm so happy right now, thank you God.

Wow. This is wonderful. Congratulations to you. Thank you Jesus for this awesome testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
oxiidexx22:
I thank God!

I swear to God I have been experiencing changes in my life since I started following this page. Here's my testimony again and it happen today just few hours ago

There's this job I applied March this year. Few days later they called me to come for interview. immediately after the interview they told me that they'd test me for 3days to see if I can handle the job.

After the 3days test. they said, "fine, we'll get back to you, expect our call anyday anytime ". Well, I haven't heard from them since then. Although, I called the HR twice to greet him as reminder.

Amazingly! today Wednesday 1st of June, he called me that I should come to meet him in the office. Joyfully, I went to the office, he told me that they are satisfied with the way I handle the job so they hired me I should resume work tomorrow, I'm so happy right now, thank you God.

Wow. This is wonderful. Congratulations to you. Thank you Jesus for this awesome testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Austynodv:
amen!! Is my great pleasure sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
oxiide22:
I thank God!

congrats sir,to him alone be all the Glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022
bless4God:
congrats sir,to him alone be all the Glory
thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen And Amen!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:16am On Jun 07, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:17am On Jun 07, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by oxiide22(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2022
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2022
oxiide22:
I thank God!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Veejay123: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Waves of Glory"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.