Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (326870 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
servantofGod22:
By the powe in the blood of Jesus, I speak deliverance into your life, I speak breakthrough, favour and uncommon prosperity into your life in Jesus name. Every evil hand upon your destiny will dry up by fire � in Jesus name.

Good morning everyone
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
ojaysam25:

Good afternoon sir, after praying the renunciation prayer last night. The enemy try to attack me sexually. I believe they are trying so hard to bring me back to my former way of life. I used to be a chronic masturbator until the lord deliver me.
I have prayed, fasted and for some time my dream life was peaceful until last night, they try to attack me sexually. What should I do sir, to stop such dream totally.

Prayer Appointment.

This evening from 7pm by His grace

Get dressed, have a bible, writing materials and be in a place you can pray, I will send, a call me message to you when it gets to your turn.

You will now call me

You will open and Read Isaiah 59 V 1 and Mathew 10 V 1.

Then you will repeat this prayer after me while standing with your hands raised and eyes closed.

Oh God my father, pls forgive me every known and unknown sins in Jesus name.

God my father, if you have forgiven me,.pls move me forward three steps in Jesus name.

You will remain silent for God to respond.

Whenever there is any sign, you keep saying thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

We will pray this prayer three times before next stage.

Make sure you take note of what happened so you can write it down

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
servantofGod22:

Prayer Appointment.

This evening from 7pm by His grace

Get dressed, have a bible, writing materials and be in a place you can pray, I will send, a call me message to you when it gets to your turn.

You will now call me

You will open and Read Isaiah 59 V 1 and Mathew 10 V 1.

Then you will repeat this prayer after me while standing with your hands raised and eyes closed.

Oh God my father, pls forgive me every known and unknown sins in Jesus name.

God my father, if you have forgiven me,.pls move me forward three steps in Jesus name.

You will remain silent for God to respond.

Whenever there is any sign, you keep saying thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

We will pray this prayer three times before next stage.

Make sure you take note of what happened so you can write it down

God bless you.
Amen. Thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
ojaysam25:

Amen. Thank you sir

Apointment time is 7pm

It is 15 minutes you have for the prayer, so do call at Exactly 7pm

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
servantofGod22:

Apointment time is 7pm

It is 15 minutes you have for the prayer, so do call at Exactly 7pm
Noted sir

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
servantofGod22:
I prophetically decree by the authority of God in heaven that, every demonic plans of the enemies to frustrate your efforts shall not prosper in your life, you will be the head and not the tail, you will prosper beyond the expectations of your enemies, whatever is not of God that followed you to this month will end with this month in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from every failure at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVN2K1Ed89w
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2022
servantofGod22:
By the powe in the blood of Jesus, I speak deliverance into your life, I speak breakthrough, favour and uncommon prosperity into your life in Jesus name. Every evil hand upon your destiny will dry up by fire � in Jesus name.

Good morning everyone
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Every evil creature that is from father's, mother's house, village, community, shrine, witchcraft coven, compound, place of work, etc following you about to destroy your destiny, today, God will destroy them in Jesus name.

Good morning and God bless you in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
servantofGod22:
Every evil creature that is from father's, mother's house, village, community, shrine, witchcraft coven, compound, place of work, etc following you about to destroy your destiny, today, God will destroy them in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 1:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Isaiah 59 vs 1
Behold the lord hand is not shorten at all, that it can not save, nor his ear dull with deafness that he cannot hear(Amplified Bible)

When I first connected with the man of God I was in doubt as to how deliverance could be possible with out physical presence. But the lord has shown me that truly distance is not a barrier and his hand are not shorten to save.

So, these are my observations after appointment with the man of God tonight. I was instructed to ask for forgiveness of sin and ask the lord to show me a sign if he has forgiven me thrice. The first time no sign, the second time I could not control myself. The third time it continue.

After that, the man of God started probing the spirit if it was in possession of my glory and it should release it. The spirit responded yes to been in possession of my Glory and no to releasing it.
The man of God ask if it is from the father's house or mother's house it responded yes to both father's and mother's house.
The man of God ask if it is from land, air or water. It responded no to land and air and yes to water.
The man of God ask the spirit if they are more than one, two or three. The spirit responded yes to been more than one, two, and three.

All this were done from the comfort of my home. Truly the lord's hand is not shorten that it can not save. I believe the lord who has started his work in my life shall perfect it in Jesus name.

Obadiah 1 vs 17
Upon mount Zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2022
ojaysam25:
Isaiah 59 vs 1
Behold the lord hand is not shorten at all, that it can not save, nor his ear dull with deafness that he cannot hear(Amplified Bible)

When I first connected with the man of God I was in doubt as to how deliverance could be possible with out physical presence. But the lord has shown me that truly distance is not a barrier and his hand are not shorten to save.

So, these are my observations after appointment with the man of God tonight. I was instructed to ask for forgiveness of sin and ask the lord to show me a sign if he has forgiven me thrice. The first time no sign, the second time I could not control myself. The third time it continue.

After that, the man of God started probing the spirit if it was in possession of my glory and it should release it. The spirit responded yes to been in possession of my Glory and no to releasing it.
The man of God ask if it is from the father's house or mother's house it responded yes to both father's and mother's house.
The man of God ask if it is from land, air or water. It responded no to land and air and yes to water.

All this were done from the comfort of my home. Truly the lord's hand is not shorten that it can not save. I believe the lord who has started his work in my life shall perfect it in Jesus name.

Obadiah 1 vs 17
Upon mount Zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2022
I decree by faith that God will frustrate and disappoint all your enemies working tirelessly against your life, success and career, prayer and faith are invisible but they make impossible things possible so shall your life be invisible to your enemies in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2022
ojaysam25:
Isaiah 59 vs 1

Obadiah 1 vs 17

Congratulations,

May God complete what He has started in your life in Jesus name.

Can you give how may they were when I asked?

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
servantofGod22:
I decree by faith that God will frustrate and disappoint all your enemies working tirelessly against your life, success and career, prayer and faith are invisible but they make impossible things possible so shall your life be invisible to your enemies in Jesus name
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2022
servantofGod22:

Congratulations,

May God complete what He has started in your life in Jesus name.

Can you give how may they were when I asked?
Amen. I have updated it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
ojaysam25:
Isaiah 59 vs 1

The man of God ask the spirit if they are more than one, two or three. The spirit responded yes to been more than one, two, and three.

Obadiah 1 vs 17
Glory to God. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
@helpteam, pls help the fellow with the next stage
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Evly234: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Evly234: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2022
ojaysam25:
Isaiah 59 vs 1

Glory be to God.

Obadiah 1 vs 17
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2022
servantofGod22:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2022
ojaysam25:
Isaiah 59 vs 1

Obadiah 1 vs 17
The next thing for you to do now is to repeat your rpp prayers only on the numbers you had signs on. This time around, you are not supposed to have any signs on then because you have done your renunciation.

However, if you have any signs on any of the numbers still, please let us know and also post the numbers here.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2022
I decree by faith that God will frustrate and disappoint all your enemies working tirelessly against your life, finance, marriage, success breakthrough, career, calling, Ministry, etc in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Thank you Jesus for your mighty hand that is never shorten to save!
ojaysam25:
Isaiah 59 vs 1

Obadiah 1 vs 17

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Amen
servantofGod22:
I decree by faith that God will frustrate and disappoint all your enemies working tirelessly against your life, finance, marriage, success breakthrough, career, calling, Ministry, etc in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Amen!
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2022
childofGod29:

The next thing for you to do now is to repeat your rpp prayers only on the numbers you had signs on. This time around, you are not supposed to have any signs on then because you have done your renunciation.

However, if you have any signs on any of the numbers still, please let us know and also post the numbers here.
Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.