Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji (51458 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by nairalaila: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Davido's babymama, Sophia Momodu who took to Snapchat to pray for Kemi Olunloyo who dragged her into a beef with blogger, Linda Ikeji, has gotten a response from the controversial journalist. 

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-sophia-momodu-over-reaction-to-beef-with-linda-ikeji/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen

283 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by dom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na wa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Oyindidi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin this woman get bad mouth. She got the Igbo girl part.

Igbo 1-0 the other tribe

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by RapportNaija(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
cheeeemoooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Chubhie: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Madame Kemi is Marouane Fellaini of Manchester United. Too nasty to play against.

91 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by itspzpics(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Noblefirstlady: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kemi is the worst thing that has happened to my troubled country Nigeria

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
This woman is correct. How come linda was preaching celibacy to her zombies and then gets pregnant all of a sudden? I guess she was literally knacking while feeding her zombies with celibacy messages. Stupid Okpo

Pls all you Linda minions stop mentioning me and face your Celibacy Queen

236 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
I know one Nigerian artiste that will never congratulate Linda on her successful delivery ..

His name is WIZKID.

Drops Pen
How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqueboi:
This woman is correct. How come linda was preaching celibacy to her zombies and then gets pregnant all of a sudden? I guess she was literally knacking while feeding her zombies with celibacy messages. Stupid Okpo.
That's why you are advised not to follow everything you read online. Your brain is to be used.

I smell jealousy and childishness in you calling her an okpo. She isnt responsible for ur inability to succeed in life u know? grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

How will the congratulatory wish of an illiterate and irresponsible deadbeat dad affect Linda Ikeji?

Abi u want make Baby J self get a deadbeat dad? grin

Illiterate but making it ..

Most Naija graduates haven't seen 1million naira in cash before unless when they visit the bank .

But I know some stark illiterate wey employ master degree holder

Fucck education

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

I smell jealousy and childishness in you calling her an okpo. She isnt responsible for ur inability to succeed in life u know? grin

Well thats what your useless nose smells, have you eaten today? If yes, congratulations to you punk. Not everyone is frustrated and jobless like you. I no blame you sha, na say mtn dash you free data. Enjoy your 2 minutes of fame. Its the highest you would get. If you mention me again i might decide to blast you here on nairaland or send your village people to massage your useless destiny depending on my mood sha. Just gtfoh. Mofo

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by summerky: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
"Fucck education"

Real Bleep!!

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

Illiterate but making it ..

Most Naija graduates haven't seen 1million naira in cash before unless when they visit the bank .

But I know some stark illiterate wey employ master degree holder

Fucck education
The same education Senator Adeleke fucced and is been embarrassed for not writing WAEC for?

With all opportunities staring at everyone,If you are indeed a GRADUATE and you haven't seen 1million then something is wrong tho.

You only go through school but never allowed the school to go through you. It's not late to go back now Chuka.

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
uniqueboi:

Well thats what your useless nose smells, have you eaten today? If yes, congratulations to you punk. Not everyone is frustrated and jobless like you. I no blame you sha, na say mtn dash you free data. Enjoy your 2 minutes of fame. Its the highest you would get. If you mention me again i might decide to blast you here on nairaland or send your village people to massage your useless destiny depending on my mood sha. Just gtfoh. Mofo
I talk am, you have a problem bigger than your village people. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by evy800(f): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Everybody is hooing and haaaing Linda ikeji now because she is rich not minding the fact that she is doing exacting what she was clamouring against few month ago meaning while she was on IG preaching celibacy she was bleeping someone steady...hypocrisy if u ask me, I think it takes courage to stand against the crowd as this kemi lady is doing, her methods might be wrong bt d act itself is certainly bold

Just saying

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by dingbang(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ha..since Linda ikeji gave birth, the internet has never rested.. Which kyn end time baby be this one sef...

By the way, please read my signature..thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by WetinConsignMe: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mods, without stigmatizing mental illness,
please stop putting a self-described mentally ill woman on front page till she is certified cured.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by 3millionia: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda fall hand big time...

Download Best of Davido Dj Mixtape on Mixtapes.NG

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by naijacentric(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
All i know is linda is a hipocrite

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by itsmeurLady(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fatality!!!!!!

I'm with Madam Kemi On this one!!! Which kain women together something!!! Sophia shld not act like she will defend Chioma if something comes up so she should quit forming women's advocate. Linda is getting her fair share and she is getting it hot! What goes around comes around. Honestly madam Kemi hit the nail on the head. No 1. The man is married, No. 2, the man seems like he is not ready to leave his home for Linda. If it was someone else na, Linda wld have made a fortune of this gist, so let other people also make name through her gist cheesy cheesy Women and their drama these days!!! next Shola will soon release the one that is paining her cheesy

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by otunde527: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ok

Who do we believe now

Get your rmb @ 48.5#/¥
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by carammel(f): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aunty Kemi yii San leri gan ni o,such strength everytime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by flyca: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
True!
Linda was knacking married men upandan but going school to school preaching celebacy to young girls. Shame!

Hanty Kemi needs a psychiatrist though undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by UgwuAghachi: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yoruba ladies don't have shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by Blessingmoyo: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
DSS director sacked with 6months remaining b4 he retires,U appoint another who had retired 6months ago

U claimed to share $322m amongst Poor people,then U borrowed $328m for ICT

Kemi resigned over forgery,then U appoint a Minister with questionable AGE DECLARATION

Crooked govt

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by BruncleZuma: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by bluecircle470: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chubhie:
Madame Kemi is Marouane Fellaini of Manchester United. Too nasty to play against.

She’s just like the assasin of football “Sergio Ramos”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji by lenghtinny(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tiwa needs to change her name....

Kemi is the real savage cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck / Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.