Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (53911 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Jabin Godspower Okpako Jailed In US In A Nearly $1.9M Money Laundering Scheme / Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
It's obvious dat soldiers are no longer happy about boko haram issue...buhari see wetin u cause cry cry
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
mental health probs,depression,anxiety and village people am telling you people being in the north east isnt easy
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by oasis10: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
I feel sorry for our soldiers the psychological stress is so alarming with no treatment or even counselling you see some of them appear listless, unkempt, careless, and apathetic with almost mask-like facial expression. Speech is slow, thought content is poor, they complain of chronic headaches, insomnia, memory defect, feel forgotten, worry about themselves, are afraid of new assignments, have no sense of responsibility, and are hopeless about the future. RIP Soldier.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
What's Hmm? can't u type something better,
And how is that a source of headache to you?
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
And how is that a source of headache to you?
It's disturbing

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Kingjames(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
am not afraid of any GUN; but the INDIVIDUALS in possession of that gun...
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
The government should make a law that state that every government agency, company etc must have at least one psychologist.

A lot of this guys are depress and in this part of the country, many people don't see depression as a serious issue.

The government are more concerned about winning the next election.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Welrez(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
RussianKGB:
The incompetent Nigerian army has become utterly frustrated with the bokoharam war they're now going berserk and turning on themselves and civilians instead of the ragtag ISWA insurgents.
Is quite unfortunate that the Nigerian army has been fighting bokoharam that's been confined to a single state in the northeast and it's surrounding borders for more than 9yrs now.
One wonders if this war will ever see victory on the Nigerian Army's side cause as months and years pass by with the back and forth losses and minimal gains, bokoharam may just live with us forever.
It will interest you to know that the Nigerian military has never won a war in history, except the enemy voluntarily surrenders. In fact, their internal engagements have instead inflamed conflicts all over the country. I see this trend playing out in Boko Haram's case!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
A lot of highy skilled and armed Psychos letting lose. when it rains it pours ...Shithole is nosediving everyday
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by mrjojo: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
In saner climes, Psychologist and psychiatrist are employed en mass, These guys pass through so much post traumatic stress and can lead to so much chaos,such as this instance

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
It's disturbing
Disturbing?

Abi, you will say you can't ignore because busy body is in your blood.
#ofofo_is_my_hobby!
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by ahnie: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
isoko wadoo soldier.......

surname twinny!
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Clevverjhay(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Smh
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by dearie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Suicide ke...wasn't there a picture of him apprehended after killing his colleague and the woman?
Confusion everywhere.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Disturbing?

Abi, you will say you can't ignore because busy body is in your blood.
#ofofo_is_my_hobby!
Your mouth like blade too sharp, you should have inform me that you wanna abuse me
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
i think that most the soldiers are choosing suicide as the only way out, they need to provide for their families so cannot quit, they cannot desert because there is a penality for it, but when they commit suicide, it seems the families may get some benefits than when they die in battle. This is my 2 cents cos i see an emerging pattern in the the frequency of suicides in the army

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
i think that most the soldiers are choosing sucicide as the only way out, they need to provide for their families so cannot quit, they cannot desert because there is a penality for it, but when they commit suicide, it seems the families may get some benefits than when they die in battle. This is my 2 cents cos i see an emerging pattern in the the frequency of suicides in the army

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Butterflyleo: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
FarahAideed the liar does this look like the other soldier you lied about on the other thread?

Bloody lying propagandist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
This war, this carnage cannot be won by force of arms alone. Said it countless times, said enough. Insurgencies will bleed the life out of standing armies drop by drop until the will to win in extinguished. I forsee conscription if 'winning the hearts and minds' is not prioritised.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Your mouth like blade too sharp, you should have inform me that you wanna abuse me
I'm not abusing you na... Shebi is you that cannot see and remove eyes.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by saajus: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
PTSD is bad.

If we don't fix this mess, Mass shootings will be rampant very soon. After mass shootings level, we may graduate to war. I'm not pessimistic, I'm just realistic.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'm not abusing you na... Shebi is you that cannot see and remove eyes.
Nawa o
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Reference:
This war, this carnage cannot be won by force of arms alone. Said it countless times, said enough. Insurgencies will bleed the life out of standing armies drop by drop until the will to win in extinguished. I forsee conscription if 'winning the hearts and minds' is not prioritised.
we, the igbos, just cant wait for the draft.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by wildkat: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Truth is that most Nigerian military personnel need rehab. Most are suffering from psychological disorders because of the country's stupidity.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by vineyardfarms: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
lf Saka was found to be a mole or bokoharam informat or agent and superior fall to take action to address the situation could lead to such action. ( my opinion pls ) Treat every report with caution. Rip to the death.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
RussianKGB:
The incompetent Nigerian army has become utterly frustrated with the bokoharam war they're now going berserk and turning on themselves and civilians instead of the ragtag ISWA insurgents.
Is quite unfortunate that the Nigerian army has been fighting bokoharam that's been confined to a single state in the northeast and it's surrounding borders for more than 9yrs now.
One wonders if this war will ever see victory on the Nigerian Army's side cause as months and years pass by with the back and forth losses and minimal gains, bokoharam may just live with us forever.

Have you eaten today?
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Many will come home with PTSD and I am sure it will be left untreated

How can you keep a soldier at the war front for 2 years without a break?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
A typical PTSD syndrome.

That is why soldiers must be
rotated from battle zone to less
stressful postings on a regular basis.

C in C , Burutai & the army have lost it.
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
RussianKGB:

Boko haram is fighting for their freedom to get out of this rubbish called Nigeria the "zoo".

If you are one of those still shouting around one nigeria; repent and support IPOB referendum.

IPOB referendum is your only visa to freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
What's Hmm? can't u type something better,
is it your typing?
Re: Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
It maybe because of woman lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Allowed Chidinma Ojukwu Compete In Beauty Pageant - NCoS / Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.