Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election (23558 Views)

Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership / Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olril18(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayiibobo:
dis guy is evidently a vilage boy,....is it not the same double hill holliday inn ,dat is in dat crappy town called iragbiju ni,.....nothing wey we no go see for nairaland ,u are a tasteless human being
lol.. I'm surprised too oo...how can a normal human being with a functional brain relocate to live in a society as extremely backward and hellish as iragbiji....

iragbiji wey no be only Jungle but also lack any tarred or motorable roads and basic infrastructures, their god aregbe must have probably forgotten that place is part of osun...a failure of a chief staff who has no influence of any good thing whatsoever in his jungle of birth suddenly have an opportunity to be governor,and they are running their mouth anyhow.

thank God I'm from osogbo, not from a jungle that their people has to hawk to osogbo before they can have something to eat..
if oyetola win, it's a win win for us osogbo,we are the one that install him, and he will not dare cut us off or we deal with them in a way they will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by chiefolododo(m): 3:49am On Sep 22, 2018
Neyoor:

APC would still win with a slight margin.

Osun central is where Oyetola hails from, he will clear not less than 7 out of the 10 local governments there.

He will not even win in his own local government. My brother APC will be totally surprised
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by beetruth: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Dear nairalanders, most especially those resident in Osun. Pls pls and pls vote your conscience not the coins they pay you to buy your future and of those to be born.
Pls consider those around.
Please consider the elderly in your neighbourhood
Consider the children whose parent cannot afford private schools
Consider the anti tailor in your street who has closed shop due to little or no fund to run
Consider the market women whose only means of livelihood is daily sales
Consider the farmers who toil day and night to farm crops and are forced to sell at cheap prices due to the low fund in circulation just not to totally run at a loss

Since you've been paid to sell lies and vote in wickedness, how good is your bank account, where is your new house, new car?
Even if, how fair are you living on other peoples future which just a drop of water given to you from the well of the state.
Pls pls and please lets vote not fight
Let's protect without violence our vote
Let's say no to impunity
May the best man with people's interest win
And May God sanction our desires with success

Osun shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by gurnam: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2018
farem:
If Omisore isn't contesting and he's still with pdp, Adeleke would have had it easy. But Omisore has some cult following who are opposed to apc but these wont go to the pep either. I wish that pdp fielded omisore
The Ijesas and osogbos will give it to the apc.

PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PIECE AGAINST SUNDAY /MONDAY

This is the exact sentiment shared by someone on FB with very deep knowledge of the politics of Osun

The West (Ede) and East (Ife) where Adeleke deputy comes from would have been on lockdown for PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by pedel: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2018
You saw him kill Bola Ige? You will give account, before God, for every idle words that come out of your mouth.
Bola Ige killer always trends every 4 years during election periods in which Omisore is a contestant.
Let's the FG find the killer.

Sannisege:
Na Lagos I dey ooo, but I want APC to win sha. Its between APC and SDP but the killer of Bola Age must not win.
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by gurnam: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayiibobo:
dis guy is evidently a vilage boy,....is it not the same double hill holliday inn ,dat is in dat crappy town called iragbiju ni,.....nothing wey we no go see for nairaland ,u are a tasteless human being

Eh guy ! Shut up! Yorubas don’t ridicule Yoruba towns this way because of politics. Keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to debate the guy in except his “crappy village” like you called it
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
gurnam:

Eh guy ! Shut up! Yorubas don’t ridicule Yoruba towns this way because of politics. Keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to debate the guy in except his “crappy village” like you called it
its remains a crappy village,....last time i checked,...argue with ur keyboard
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by islandmoon: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
oodualover:

F.uck off flat.head. Osun state and Yorubas should be the least of your problems.

who raped you?
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by ariesbull: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2018
transformed:
Buroda haha wetin? iragbiji oh, Osogbo oh? you be brothers nah. I dont think you should blame the guy for his passion and support for a fellow Iragbijian. We all know that Iragbiji gain will always be osogbo gain too... I am sad about the way you ridiculed a Yoruba town, unfortunately, some other groups will call us brown roof together. I wish you can edit your post on ridiculing the town, because that is home to a lot of people, Yoruba. What the guy said about Ilesa water is valid, an average home in Ilesa care less about government pipe borne water. Since our pipes dried up in the 80's, 90's was the period Ilesa people discover themselves regarding drinkable water....By year 2000 in Ilesa town ship nobody will rent your apartment if you don't have a sustainable well, and most people build their wells before they start constructing their buildings...in fact, water from your well will be used to complete the house, and in most cases nowadays submersible pumps are installed before you move into your house. One view that is peculiar with Ilesa township is the pervasiveness of GP overhead tank. Therefore, water have very little or no bearing on how Ilesa people view Aregbe. To a lot of Ilesa people Aregbe failed them on several grounds, from road dualization, to school merger, Ijesas as we all know populated significant portion of civil service in Osun especially those subjected to 50% modulated salary, Ijesa people tend to favour white collar jobs thats why a lot of Aregbe "O" jobs interventions have very little impact in Ijesa land several attributed (though incorrectly) graduate riding okada to Aregbe insensitivity. The way Ilesa and other ijesa will vote cannot be predicted until day break. Another very important point is that Ilesa people are majority Christians too if they will support another Moslem candidate the way they supported one of their own will be seen in the morning. Well I project a tough contest between APC and Omisore in Ijesa land, who knows maybe the strong presence of PDP in the towns too might help Adeleke...but overall, I doubt if turnout in iIesa will be encouraging, except if they want to deliberately oppose Aregbe.

I thought that the love between Yoruba are legendary! This thread is impressive and eye opener
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
Who is this
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2018
transformed:
Buroda haha wetin? iragbiji oh, Osogbo oh? you be brothers nah. I dont think you should blame the guy for his passion and support for a fellow Iragbijian. We all know that Iragbiji gain will always be osogbo gain too... I am sad about the way you ridiculed a Yoruba town, unfortunately, some other groups will call us brown roof together. I wish you can edit your post on ridiculing the town, because that is home to a lot of people, Yoruba. What the guy said about Ilesa water is valid, an average home in Ilesa care less about government pipe borne water. Since our pipes dried up in the 80's, 90's was the period Ilesa people discover themselves regarding drinkable water....By year 2000 in Ilesa town ship nobody will rent your apartment if you don't have a sustainable well, and most people build their wells before they start constructing their buildings...in fact, water from your well will be used to complete the house, and in most cases nowadays submersible pumps are installed before you move into your house. One view that is peculiar with Ilesa township is the pervasiveness of GP overhead tank. Therefore, water have very little or no bearing on how Ilesa people view Aregbe. To a lot of Ilesa people Aregbe failed them on several grounds, from road dualization, to school merger, Ijesas as we all know populated significant portion of civil service in Osun especially those subjected to 50% modulated salary, Ijesa people tend to favour white collar jobs thats why a lot of Aregbe "O" jobs interventions have very little impact in Ijesa land several attributed (though incorrectly) graduate riding okada to Aregbe insensitivity. The way Ilesa and other ijesa will vote cannot be predicted until day break. Another very important point is that Ilesa people are majority Christians too if they will support another Moslem candidate the way they supported one of their own will be seen in the morning. Well I project a tough contest between APC and Omisore in Ijesa land, who knows maybe the strong presence of PDP in the towns too might help Adeleke...but overall, I doubt if turnout in iIesa will be encouraging, except if they want to deliberately oppose Aregbe.
My Oga . Leave that idiot that probably doesn’t even live in Osogbo as he claims.
Oyetola has won now his eyes don clear.
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
its remains a crappy village,....last time i checked,...argue with ur keyboard
Cry me a river . Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
Lmao . This one no get sense .
Continue to say trash . Olodo .
Someone that has never been to Osun State in his life is also talking .
Your F9 senator don win now abi cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Olril18:

thanks bro.. very sound analysis..im not really pleasant about what I wrote about iragbiji.. they have cordial relationship with us osogbos, unlike those in Ede(i don't even hate ede at all, despite our age long rivalry)
but these days, these people from iragbiji are sounding too cocky and arrogant for my liking,the position oyetola is right now is due to our simplicity and magnanimousity in osogbo, and pockets of osogbo people are still mad, that's why some will vote for omisore as a protest even though they are apc supporters...and I hope oyetola people becoming unnecessarily arrogant will not be the beggining of what will be an age long distrust between osogbo and iragbiji, so we have to keep reminding them to put them in their place..
I agree with the rest of your points...people assume because aregbe is from Ilesa,he did win easily there, truth is, just like in osogbo,the gap BTW apc and the opposition has closed to a large extent.. I'm surprised for example to see omisore has an army of supporters from Ilesa,not to talk of the fact that pdp is still a strong party in that part(infact,they won oriade four years ago)

although because of incumbency factor, I predict Apc to just manage to get over the line..perhaps with 13,14 or 15 lgs.
Bla bla bla bla .
Iragbiji people became cocky . Bla bla bl .
Nonsense!
Continue to say absolute nonsense!
Radarada !
I was at the hotel in Iragbiji you said is just a guest house in your Osogbo .
Your father !
You’re a liar !
That hotel beats almost all the hotels in Ilesa and Osogbo combined . Hands down!
World class finishings !
Cry me a river . Olodo.
If you have any problem with Iragbiji people supporting their own . Then please go to hell .
Because you’re alone in this and the Osogbo people I know are never what you portray here online .
I go to Osogbo every now and then . So I know what I’m saying.
It’s either you’re not even living in Osogbo as you claimed . Or you’re a card carrying member of PDP and a Christian.
You’re a liar !
Oyetola don win now . Your eye don clear .
Only idiots will wish someone that is very unserious become our governor in Osun State .
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lmao . This one no get sense .
Continue to say trash . Olodo .
Someone that has never been to Osun State in his life is also talking .
Your F9 senator don win now abi cheesy
for ur info,..i schooled in osun,so i knw wat I'm saying,....iragbiji na crappy village,...
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Cry me a river . Lmao cheesy cheesy
hope u are prepared for another 4yrs of hunger and poverty,...fasten ur sit belt
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
for ur info,..i schooled in osun,so i knw wat I'm saying,....iragbiji na crappy village,...
Congratulations to the F9 senator. Your new governor in Abia .
Go to hell . cheesy
Akindanidani. Alainironu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018
4601CE:

Who is this
ur daddy
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
hope u are prepared for another 4yrs of hunger and poverty,...fasten ur sit belt
please cry me a river .
For your information. It’s not 4 years ... but 8 years .
Oyetola will use 8 years ! And you will be miserable for that 8 years! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
ur daddy
Lmao .
Cry me a river
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Congratulations to the F9 senator. Your new governor in Abia .
Go to hell . cheesy
Akindanidani. Alainironu
oponu ayerada niwo bobo yii se,..I'm awaiting your people,dey will soon come and cry here on nairaland,you will meet me here,...and i trust osun people,dey knw how to wail grin
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
ur daddy
Lmao cheesy
How market
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
please cry me a river .
For your information. It’s not 4 years ... but 8 years .
Oyetola will use 8 years ! And you will be miserable for that 8 years! cheesy cheesy
I'm not in osun state boy,..miserable is another name for osun state in the nxt eight years and unfortunate is ur own middle name in d next sixteen years angry
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2018
4601CE:

Lmao cheesy
How market
save dat question for d people of osun in d next six months
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Ayiibobo:
save dat question for d people of osun in d next six months
Go to hell .
You don’t live in Osun but you carry Osun matter for head like gala .
Olodo .
I voted for APC . So cry me a river .
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Ayiibobo(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Typical APC character,......always shouting foul
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Bla bla bla bla .
Iragbiji people became cocky . Bla bla bl .
Nonsense!
Continue to say absolute nonsense!
Radarada !
I was at the hotel in Iragbiji you said is just a guest house in your Osogbo .
Your father !
You’re a liar !
That hotel beats almost all the hotels in Ilesa and Osogbo combined . Hands down!
World class finishings !
Cry me a river . Olodo.
If you have any problem with Iragbiji people supporting their own . Then please go to hell .
Because you’re alone in this and the Osogbo people I know are never what you portray here online .
I go to Osogbo every now and then . So I know what I’m saying.
It’s either you’re not even living in Osogbo as you claimed . Or you’re a card carrying member of PDP and a Christian.
You’re a liar !
Oyetola don win now . Your eye don clear .
Only idiots will wish someone that is very unserious become our governor in Osun State .
u should be more matured..
osogbo and iragbiji are good neighbors
I'm from osogbo myself,i didn't vote oyetola, however it doesn't translate to hatred to iragbiji as a whole,
yes, it's true, many osogbo people were vehemently against oyetola candidacy because they fear it could affect osogbo political chance in the future, and it reflects in the results, compared to the landslide in 2014 in osogbo..
however it doesn't mean osogbo should suddenly hate iragbiji, we have always been friends and good neighbors..
even if the guy is bitter, you should be more measured,
you should have never referred to his father..
what if you guys even need each other in the future?
or you think it can't happen?
there is life outside apc/pdp and outside the internet..
have a good day.
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by WawaIPODJew: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Sap0:

u should be more matured..
osogbo and iragbiji are good neighbors
I'm from osogbo myself,i didn't vote oyetola, however it doesn't translate to hatred to iragbiji as a whole,
yes, it's true, many osogbo people were vehemently against oyetola candidacy because they fear it could affect osogbo political chance in the future, and it reflects in the results, compared to the landslide in 2014 in osogbo..
however it doesn't mean osogbo should suddenly hate iragbiji, we have always been friends and good neighbors..
even if the guy is bitter, you should be more measured,
you should have never referred to his father..
what if you guys even need each other in the future?
or you think it can't happen?
there is life outside apc/pdp and outside the internet..
have a good day.
So, you actually ignored the first guy that started saying trash about that other guy’s home town and all .
But you went ahead to quote the other guy .
Your hypocrisy is second to none . cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

So, you actually ignored the first guy that started saying trash about that other guy’s home town and all .
But you went ahead to quote the other guy .
Your hypocrisy is second to none . cheesy

must everything result to abuse by you people?
I quote this guy because I feel he handled the issue more maturedly.
Re: Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election by WawaIPODJew: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Sap0:

must everything result to abuse by you people?
I quote this guy because I feel he handled the issue more maturedly.
Abuse?
Where did I abuse you na?
I did not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others / US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.