Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Make Money With Facebook Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Facebook Group (254 Views)

How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment / What To Do To Earn Money With Facebook And Twitter / How To Make Money Online With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Facebook Group by Botango23(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yah millions of people asked this question that how can they make money on facebook group,as group admin.There are several ways you can make money on facebook group.
Let's that by knowing what is a Facebook group is,a Facebook group is a social community that brings specific people together on a specific topic/niche,for example i can create a facebook group that talks about pet,education,fitness e.t.c.So for you to create your facebook group you need to be specific about what your group is all about,when your group talks about education(weac) exam to be precise,you will notice that 80% of members you would have on your group will be those that want to write waec exams or those that have brothers/sisters that want to seat for waec exam will be your group member,so you have to be specific so that the right traffic/members can locate your group.
Tomorrow we shall continue from where we stop.i shall show you different ways you can earn money on your facebook group.
You can also join my group here https://mobile./244175349331152?refid=27

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pivot Free Btc Drop. Hurry Up !!! Limited Time / Business Leadership / Steps To Precipitate Leads For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.