Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (46456 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Babygiwa(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Since the public declaration of His Excellency, Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki for the office of the Presidency, the Grow Nigeria message, the official campaign slogan of his campaign has  taken over the social media space as several young people have taken to social media to express their support for the message and Senator Bukola Saraki. The accompanying slogan, “Follow who sabi road” has also broken the internet.

The Grow Nigeria Narrative offers a unique leadership driven by empathy where leaders are responsive to the citizens, a leadership where they know that the government cares.

The Message emphasizes on Inclusion in all aspects of the country’s affairs, finding solutions, not trading blame and focuses on growing Nigeria out of poverty by actively stimulating the growth the private sector, Regional economic specialization and human capacity development.

Grow Nigeria offers a government characterised by youthful energy, innovation and a pioneering entrepreneurial spirit. It commits to provide opportunities and funding pathways for youth who have ideas and capacity as a way of creating employment and building on the Made in Nigeria.

It commits to securing Nigeria by redesigning the national security architecture with a special focus on community policing while adequately equipping and improving the welfare for the personnel security agencies to fulfil their primary role of protecting lives and property.

Dr Saraki’s Grow Nigeria plan seems to address infrastructural deficit by developing local capacity for design, construction and maintenance of core projects, especially road, rail and power. Among others, Dr Saraki’s growth plan will consider the fight against corruption as crucial to Nigeria’s economic development and will focus on strengthening institutions, with a particular focus on deterrence.

See attached screenshots of reactions and tweets by Nigerians in response to the Grow Nigeria message.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Babygiwa(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Babygiwa(f): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rections

2 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Babygiwa(f): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
More…

4 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Babygiwa(f): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
More.

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Racoon(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari's government is damned scared & having a morbid fear.of the enigma called Sarak.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
You for kuku carry the entire Twitter come here

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by faaz24: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
As good as some of these candidates might be, their greatest undoing are their supporters.

Most of them are damn too unruly and this is making Buhari more popular.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by MarketingAce(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
The only delusion left for mankind is to think that Buhari will defeat Saraki next year. Mark my words... Afonjas will support their own when the time comes.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Baroba(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
I sincerely hope he grew Kwara when he was at the helm for 8 years.. crook.

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by massinola(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Saraki all the way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Open your mind and lets grow Nigeria...

#IstandwithSaraki

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by massinola(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Baroba:
I sincerely hope he grew Kwara when he was at the helm for 8 years.. crook.
And hope Buhari has grown Nigeria since he came onboard?

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Krak(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tallesty1:

I wonder o. It is definitely a PR job.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by DidierDrogba: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
saraki is an intelligent man......Buhari is a goat

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by ironheart(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Really? Another scam on the way. So if he is that brilliant. He should have formulated bills that would have help grow Nigeria. We need a policy to grow the economy not talk talk before election. This is thesame slogan that has put us into this change/chains we are in

I wouldnt put my vote for Saraki cos our health sector is a mess yet he is a medical doctor.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Impregnable101: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
sad
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by mokt(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ngolo Kante still dey comment untop Nigeria matter ni?

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by J2381: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
I see no reason why any sane nigerian should vote saraki.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yimu

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by 50desh(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
He should make reference to his achievements as Governor of Kwara state for 8years. How he was able to draw FDI to the state and boost the standard of living of the ppl. How an average kwaran got access to available and affordable health services; how the education system was revamped and road networks constructed.

To me, his only notable achievement is the 100m overhead bridge at Post office, Ilorin. He even pasted his family picture on the bridge for some months after construction. Shonga farm was a total scam

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by myettiallah: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fgh
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by frowland(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Krak:

I wonder o. It is definitely a PR job.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
I don't want to CHANGE Nigeria again! I want to GROW NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by massinola(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.
One of the gods has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by J2381: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Obviously, these twitter morons forget action speak louder than words.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Chikpat(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:

Even in 2023 or 2099, Saraki will not be president of Nigeria

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Toflez(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
abi na

3 Likes

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by theunnamed: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ayan watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.