Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (46457 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Phumphum:
This is our best bet of being freed from the shackles of change and I won't hesitate to support him. Please let's #stayfocused and grow this country.

We know you've been paid. Come on, we all know how this works. Saraki's PR team assembles some hungry youths together, pay them 5,000 naira and release them to go flood social media like Nairaland and Twitter with supportive words for Saraki so that it would seem like he's being supported.

Check out the video that was posted here on this thread earlier and listen to grassroot people from his hometown singing derisively at Saraki calling him "Ole Offa", I.e Offa thief. These are the people who actually vote.

Saraki should be in kirikiri and not campaigning for presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by olan4ward: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gullible Nigerians. Have we ever ask ourselves of his any major positive achievements in all political office held by him in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

We know you've been paid. Come on, we all know how this works. Saraki's PR team assembles some hungry youths together, pay them 5,000 naira and release them to go flood social media like Nairaland and Twitter with supportive words for Saraki so that it would seem like he's being supported.

Check out the video that was posted here on this thread earlier and listen to grassroot people from his hometown singing derisively at Saraki calling him "Ole Offa", I.e Offa thief. These are the people who actually vote.

Saraki should be in kirikiri and not campaigning for presidency.

thats nonesense...you cant do it that way.....too complicated.....
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by gentlegenius(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

can you stop been sooo insultive.....dont await respect from others when you disrespect sooo much.....

i abused turks.....but i know when its too much....so far and not further.....
I don't remember insulting you.
But if calling buhari a dullard is an insult to you... Then no apologies.
What goes around, comes around.
Lots of Buhari supporter were calling Jonathan names in 2015. It's not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
buhari with saraki is a big loss on PDP side. even if saraki is put together with popular northerner politician he can't compete with buhari

saraki only interest some youths that don't have PVC. he can only get 40% in north central, 25% in west, maybe 80%in south south and if VP is not picked in southeast 50%. now compare that with buhari north central 50% other parties will share the remaining 10%, buhari with osibanjo will have 75% in southwest, in north east buhari 90%, northwest buhari 95%, south South buhari 20%. if VP is not zone to east buhari will get 35% while other share the rest

saraki would be a bad market to PDP. the best zoning is to zone presidency in northwest or northeast then the percentage might change but buhari with saraki candidacy, APC should worry less. zoning presidency to north central is a no no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Olumeme: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
ironheart:
Really? Another scam on the way. So if he is that brilliant. He should have formulated bills that would have help grow Nigeria. We need a policy to grow the economy not talk talk before election. This is thesame slogan that has put us into this change/chains we are in

I wouldnt put my vote for Saraki cos our health sector is a mess yet he is a medical doctor.

If he formulated good laws, will the deadbeat unintelligent dullard sign and implement?
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by yahwehreigns: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
It like Saraki has many e warrior because I have just spotted one. I grew up in Ilorin and I know what it is at home. So please stop deceiving people on nairaland. Saraki is not just an option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
btw.....

good evening....i love you black guys and ladys.......good job.....

i didnt think una will survive......

if una keep on like this the future is glorious for black people......

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by imam07: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you are responsible for posting Twitter comments here in promoting or supporting Bukola Saraki. I will place curse on you. @op you better be careful. Am not joking and if you wish a better future for your generation, don't come here and be promoting Bukola. In fact go to his state and see how he has placed the people under abject poverty. My people do not let them deceive your about Bukola saraki. He is a snake and oppressor. I am not here campaigning for any body because they are all the same. Developing a nation is never in Bukola Saraki's dictionary. You poster, don't forget many people know saraki more than you.
I repeat dont use your hands to place what u dont like on your destiny and stop lying to people about bukola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by yourstruly123(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.
You are just a nuisance. Who know you. Ode!!!
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

thats nonesense...you cant do it that way.....too complicated.....

And how is it done?
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Olumeme: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let's even have an intelligent president that will behave like a yoruba demon, chop us and tell us scooting lies.
Not this olodo that doesn't know anything yet misbehave
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by uba1991: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
i can swear with my bible that saraki will not win PDP primaries. so wailers continue wailing till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ioannes:

And how is it done?

dont ask the darkside....

the darkside would get rid of everybody on earth....

i happen to be black my self........dont ask me such things......

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by adamubk(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
After leading Kwara state astray, na 9ja remain....God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

I don't remember insulting you.
[b]But if calling buhari a dullard is an insult to you... T[/b]hen no apologies.
What goes around, comes around.
Lots of Buhari supporter were calling Jonathan names in 2015. It's not a new thing.

its an insult.....many of us like buhari.....

how many of us do you see insulting biafra....??....we are actualy not that stvpid to do that......

how many of us realy mention igbo,or whatever....??

many of us are careful enough to dont say igbo but ipob....

we nigerians respect igbos more then you think---------

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Twagrill(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Humility017:

Bro...any intelligent graduate will do better than the president we have now....
any intelligent graduate I repeat...
forget there cry ..that saraki is corrupt...
please mention one....I repeat one honest politician in nigeria...
Am not saying Buhari is useful. Am just saying saraki is not better. Though i agree with you; politicians are corrupt. But he should not be, what Nigerians should hope. Nigerians should look for a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by tabisegroup(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
You for kuku carry the entire Twitter come here

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Twagrill:

Am not saying Buhari is useful. Am just saying saraki is not better. Though i agree with you; politicians are corrupt. But he should not be, what Nigerians should hope. Nigerians should look for a better alternative.

this is my personal opinion......i think its better nigeria return back to military rule.....

just my own personal opinion....

democracy is too dangerous and expensive for nigeria....

abacha messed up......sooooo what....??...we are getting the monies back anyways....

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Justice310: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

dont mind them...lets see how they wan convince people to abandon buhari and vote saraki................................
Are you still talking about Buhari? Danm!!! This country will never go forward with this kind of people.

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
What has he achieve as a Senate President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Justice310: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b09Lxb6V6dg

ole...!!!!!!!!!
Sharaap there, ignorant Ode. What do you know about politics.
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Barzinime(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
massinola:

And hope Buhari has grown Nigeria since he came onboard?

He said something and you can't even give him a good reply?
undecided
Nigeria can't grow..we damn just too stupid

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Justice310:
Sharaap there, ignorant Ode. What do you know about politics.

i dont know anything about politics......but i hear the cries of the common people on the streets.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Twagrill(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

this is my personal opinion......i think its better nigeria return back to military rule.....

just my own personal opinion....

democracy is too dangerous and expensive for nigeria....

abacha messed up......sooooo what....??...we are getting the monies back anyways....
i don't even know sef, because military rule is dangerous too oo.. My brother.
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
eves.......bare witness to the darkside.....

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by CDCEO001: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
If not for any other thing, at least I will understand what my president is saying when he speaks.
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
its time to give up the serpent,lucifer,....bare witness to the darkside.......forget this white stuff...light nonesense....

come back home....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNey0PR46F4

1 Like

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by colestephan86: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Babygiwa:

Since the public declaration of His Excellency, Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki for the office of the Presidency, the Grow Nigeria message, the official campaign slogan of his campaign has  taken over the social media space as several young people have taken to social media to express their support for the message and Senator Bukola Saraki. The accompanying slogan, “Follow who sabi road” has also broken the internet.

The Grow Nigeria Narrative offers a unique leadership driven by empathy where leaders are responsive to the citizens, a leadership where they know that the government cares.

The Message emphasizes on Inclusion in all aspects of the country’s affairs, finding solutions, not trading blame and focuses on growing Nigeria out of poverty by actively stimulating the growth the private sector, Regional economic specialization and human capacity development.

Grow Nigeria offers a government characterised by youthful energy, innovation and a pioneering entrepreneurial spirit. It commits to provide opportunities and funding pathways for youth who have ideas and capacity as a way of creating employment and building on the Made in Nigeria.

It commits to securing Nigeria by redesigning the national security architecture with a special focus on community policing while adequately equipping and improving the welfare for the personnel security agencies to fulfil their primary role of protecting lives and property.

Dr Saraki’s Grow Nigeria plan seems to address infrastructural deficit by developing local capacity for design, construction and maintenance of core projects, especially road, rail and power. Among others, Dr Saraki’s growth plan will consider the fight against corruption as crucial to Nigeria’s economic development and will focus on strengthening institutions, with a particular focus on deterrence.

See attached screenshots of reactions and tweets by Nigerians in response to the Grow Nigeria message.
I only see this guy as some power hungry man, oh yes he can speak so eloquently but can he rule a nation? Pls check his pedigree, how much was done in Kwara state. Instead of voting this man I will vote dornald Duke, that is a man of pedigree and vision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by Justice310: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont know anything about politics......but i hear the cries of the common people on the streets.....
Good. Now listen, politics is a dirty game. Most of those people were paid to do so. That's politics my friend.
Re: Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria by LudaChriz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Why wasting your precious time on the person who has not even scale his party primaries yet?
Let's see whether he's even acceptable among the PDP faithful talk more of the larger Nigeria.

One thing I'm sure of even if I'm asleep is that Saraki can't be Nigeria President come 2019.

And who are u? Ordinary zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.